Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11924 times)
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

Im a blessed one. I also believe that we choose friends who are similar to ourselves. So if one is not satisfied with their friends, may be it means that they should change their own behaviour?
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

Everybody isn't your real friend. They help each others....😊It's marks a life even more deeply than love. And they say good things behind you back and bad things to your face.😊😊👦👧👨
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

If a man, in his life, succeeds in having one true friend, he is a rich man. If he succeeds with him to spend his life, he is a happy man. Friendship is one. Life is something completely different. Today people are saying that they have thousands of friends and many followers on social networks, but these names just denigrate the true meaning of the word "friend" because they really are not. A friend shares with you both good and bad and is ready to always help you, regardless of circumstances.  Smiley
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Real friends are there whenever you need them and so you are if they need you, they don't judge you because they know you and especially they won't make you down. They would be there if the world is against you.

for me no one is real friend except god.if you trust your friend maybe she or he betray you most of the time they back fight us so i never trust anybody if i have a problem its better for me to pray
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

If a man, in his life, succeeds in having one true friend, he is a rich man. If he succeeds with him to spend his life, he is a happy man. Friendship is one. Life is something completely different. Today people are saying that they have thousands of friends and many followers on social networks, but these names just denigrate the true meaning of the word "friend" because they really are not. A friend shares with you both good and bad and is ready to always help you, regardless of circumstances.  Smiley

I agree, there can be only a few friends. And they don't to be near necessarily. True friends always support u wherever they are.  Smiley
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

There are no true friends. For almost 20 years of marriage, he lost all his friends. We communicate once a year. Congratulations to each other on your birthday. They are more often found among themselves. Very sorry.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

It is true that true friends are hard to come by these days. However, like a relationship, we need to test and try. We can never tell whether a friend is good or not by just being friends with him or her in a year. Friendship is like a relationship, and it should be strengthen as time goes by. That's the only way to test it.

samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

There are friends that want you to become more successful in life.There are friends that want your life to be ruined.But barely you can only count true friends through your fingers.True frieds are there through your very worst times.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
reniela143

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

the best five words that i can describe my friend is generous,loving,understandable,can be trusted in terms of secret thoughts and the most of all hes/shes there inside especially when i needed them.Freinds is my next family and you must to treat them well cause i know that they give the same how you will treated them.
wellni

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

Yes, I think they exist. They are just really hard to find. For each 100,000 superficial friends you might find 1 true friend.
CryptoLan

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:44:21 PM

A real friend is a part and parcel of life.A real friend never to tall a lie with you.he or she is an honest person. He/she always help you any position and he/she always support you in every steps of life.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:54:27 PM

true friends are friends we can always rely on and share the joys and sorrows, I myself have some friends who can accept whatever my condition and I also want to accept what they are.
I really trust my friends, we trust each other and we really keep that trust.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:35:21 AM

True friend is my family and God friend forever ang ever.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:24:51 AM

I had real friends when I was a kid, but when I grew up life got complicated.
CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:20:46 AM

Kept a handful good ones since childhood.  We live in diaspora now but keep xontact via online videogames
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

Nowadays, real friends are really hard to come by. This may be because of life. Life is becoming harder and harder everytime, so people are getting more and more strong in terms of survival instinct. That survival instinct that people have is willing to step on anything and anyone, including family and friends.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:42:46 AM

True friend is my family and God friend forever ang ever.

Friendship is a special kind of love. Love that inspires us makes us better, more brave, more real. Still, a real friend is hard to find, but when you find him you are convinced that there is wonderful

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley
Yes, I'm happy because i have  8 best friends she help me if i can know to do
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

I can say yes I am of among the most have a loyal people with good and true friends. In the present day you can be many friends, but because they are so many? it is not always possible to have a friend who disguise like a snake. Fake and plastic. Nowadays, few friends are true and loyal to you. So if you find them? Do not let it go. They're just rarely in the world Smiley.
paparey

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:02:33 AM

For me Real Friends is known in the time of need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: