Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11932 times)
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:48:41 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Real friends is when you see how do they care for you wherever it is you do a good or bad. You feel the sincerity of them and they feel like your a family like brother or sisters. It hard to find but it their is the perfect time to find your real friends. Just be yourself to find your real friends, do not fake your personalities to make a friends.

jacabi

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

Yes, I'm lucky to have real friends. They stayed during difficulty. That's what makes them real friends to me.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:13:16 AM

Real friend is someone you can lean and count on in bad times or in good times. They are your sisters and brothers with different mother. I am lucky to have real friends they are always there when i needed them the most. They are my partners in crimes and they know how to keep secrets. And i know how blessed i am to have real friends who make a bundle of joys and good memories to share with.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:55:48 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Yes I am. At least I have two friend that have been tested and proof that are friends. I do easily trust people, so when I say I have two trusted friends it means have been tested very well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The_authentic

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

Having a real friend makes life more interesting, but having a real friend is hard to come by. if you are blessed with a real friend make sure you keep them.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

Yes. I have a lot of friends, and they real true friends. They are always there if i need some advice whenever i have a problem. And sometimes they support me in good decisions i made and sometimes in bad decisions.hahaha. But thanks to them because we are one, stick through thick and thin. Just like my own family now.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:48:11 PM

real friends are very necessary...it's important to feel support and understand that you are accepted as you are and you don't need to play a role with these people...but it's not easy to find them...many want to get benefits...and these are not real friends anymore
viavalenttt

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

these days very hard to find real friends so we need to understand the relationships that we have with others.. real friends never lie they always be with us when we are in a problem or not.. we can recognize true friends when we face to serious problem real friends be with us and face it together but fake friends never be with us
ananjasachin5

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

Friendship is not about who you have know the longest . It is about who have walked into your life saying , " i'll be there for you " and proved it . They make our hard times easier .They won't pretend but they will act in the real situations . We will never loose our "REAL FRIENDS" but if so , they are not the real ones , so stop worrying . Kiss
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Peeter_Cash

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

true friends are friends who consider family, friends will not plunge into negative things, friends always support and motivate us when we fall, reminiscent of when we succeed
...and always joke about you and you forgive them
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

When you are going through good times your friends know you and when you are going through bad times you know your friends  Angry

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:03:35 PM

true friends are friends who consider family, friends will not plunge into negative things, friends always support and motivate us when we fall, reminiscent of when we succeed
...and always joke about you and you forgive them

Nnoone jokes about the CryptoConan
slitter

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:14 AM

true friend do not fight and do not care
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

A friend is always a friend, right? Well no, not exactly. There are different levels of friendship which are never really obvious on the surface; it is only when you reach a crisis point in your life that you find out just who your true friends are. Of course we have our best friends who are often closer to us than family; they share all of our secrets and know us inside out. We all have ‘fair weather friends’ who help us to celebrate and only arrive on our doorsteps when they need something from us, and then there are invisible friends who aren’t really there at all!
If you really believe that you have at least one true friend, who cares about you and will stand by you through the good times and the bad consider this: if you were to lose your job, your car and be on the verge of losing your home would they still be there for you? Would they pop round for a cuppa and a chat for no other reason than to see how you were doing? It is in tough times like these that you discover just who your true friends are, when you reach out for support during your darkest days and find that they are still there to support you
Pepi javier

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:35:34 AM

A true friend is a friend who dared to admonish and give advice when his best friend made a mistake.
kyleheath

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:41:12 AM

A real friend has been one of my three goals in life.
benkuskyw

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:44:46 AM

Gretch is the first real friend I've had since I left Texas, and that's a big deal for me.
tuvic

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

Friends are good but the more they are the dangerous they become so be wise in crossing tour friends MD always remember to keep your circle small
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

Real friends are helping each other in good or in bad days, and they are willing to correct your mistakes even when you feel hurt thats what real friends mean for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: