Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11930 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

It's really hard to find real friends nowadays. Most of people these days only needs you when they need something from you. In my case, I've had a lot of friends from school, work and church. I gave them all the help that I can offer but they still did backstabbing. Until I met my partner, He has been a real partner, bestfriend and my protector. He's there to protect me in times of trouble and he has been my shoulder to lean on. I'm so happy to have him!

We all have that kind of friend who seem to be ready to stick with us til the ends of the earth. Some have been with us since we're young and some we've met along the way. Its important that we put importance to the friendship these people offer us

and sometimes we can never tell true friends by how much we know them or they stick to us, we will know true friends by heart.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

It is so hard to know who are the real ones. I do encounter a lot of two face people that will backstab you and used you for their own sake. I trust easily but once i know who they truly are i can't bring back my trust hundred percent once more. For the real ones, even you don't meet often they are still there whenever you need them lending their shoulder to lean on.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Shiller2009

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

I have friends, they always support, always help))) and nothing hinders us, we now live in different cities)) but we also communicate, and help each other Wink Wink

hotcollegecouple

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

Real friends are the ones who stay by your side in your hard times...
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Real friends will accep who you are, weather you are food or bad, they will treat the best they can, and whatever may happens they will always be there, thru hard times or good times, thru thick or thin. That what real friends is.
mariabenteng

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

Yes i have many friends but there is a real friend coz.youre real friend is dont live you when you are down she always thier to suport you she understand you if you are mistake so my real friend she can give you respect.
Abil_Salman

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

True friends are friends who always exist when we feel betrayed by the world and true friends are friends who always support whatever we do without dropping.... because a true friend will not come when there is only need  Cool Cool Cool
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

Yes, i have a true friend and I consider it a blessing because they were there through thick and thin and they're the kind of friend who will help you bring the best in you and when you're in the lowest time on life they will not leave you.. true friend is like a treasure which I cherished for ever.
moshiul13

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:50:34 PM

it's very difficult to get a real friend nowadays.people are selfish. Nobody thinks for anybody.So only lucky people get a real friend who thinks for both.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:28:08 PM

Real friends stay with you and spends time listening to your concerns, hurts, anger and all other products of your emotion. You can tell them anything without them turning their backs on you.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

Real friends are not friends that chatting with you everyday on the facebook, twitters or instagram. It's people who are ready to help you when you're in real teoubles.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

if you have only one real friend, this is also a big chance for you. because a real friend is like a black pearl, you cannot easily find them. you sometimes think that you have dozens of them, but they are just random friends.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

Real friends are the friends that been with us all the time even we're broke or in the troubles. They raise us again with their hope and confident.

Ahmiel1118

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:51 PM

REAL FRIENDS is the person who comfort you in any situation, and your feeling so very comfortable when you are with him/her, and real friends will never abandoned you when you are in a compliacated situation, they will help you to solve every problem youre in...
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:21:43 AM

when youre up, your friends know who you are. When youre down you know who youre true friends are. And sometimes its a good thing to have fake people in this world because it helps you find out who your real friends are.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

Real friends are those who stays at your side through ups and downs. Even if you don't talk too often, as long you understand each other that would be fine. We can easily find a friend somewhere, but real friends is hard to find. It will take us time to know whose real or fake.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

I believe that for the moment they will be there for you and that's good but it is a temporary relationship. You will never know how friends may change.
  I can say that I have one real friend and that is my bestfriend..she always there for me in good and in badtimes..up to now we keep on calling everyday and sometimes going out of town seems like we're a teenagers.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

I think everone has a real friend like me..its really makes me feel good by having a real friend who's always there for me whatever happens.A real friend who can lean on and motivates me.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
_6t11

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

having a real friend with you is a blessing from God, because you have your companion beside you everytime you need them most. don't waste them because there are only few real people left in this world today
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:44:23 AM

I was blessed to have friends who were always there in times of needs. We have been friends for 15 years and we still hang out until today. We were friends since we were teenagers and we know each other very well. We never had a huge fight because we always talk things out. A debate for a certain topic during drinking session were common but we are not taking it personally. Guys doesn't talk that much about the things that we feel but we just let our actions show how we care for each other. We are brothers, they are the godparents of my eldest son. LOL.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: