Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11921 times)
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:53:56 AM

In my Life I have met thousands of people, a bunch of them are my friends but only a few are my real and true friends. People nowadays are only giving their time to a person because they will benefit something from the other person. These are the so-called "fake friends", these types of friends are selfish and do not care for the other person unless he/she will benefit from the latter. I have been grateful for my friends today, because most of them are loyal and they never wanted to have something in exchange for our friendship. And that kind of friendship is the best kind of friendship You'll ever have, loyalty, respect, and love.

Obviously , you are quite right. There is a lot of diffrences between fake friends and true friends but The main diffrence is that fake friends are always demanding sometings and They do not help their friend for free . On the other hand, true friends always back their friends up for free when they need some support.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Isotopes

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:25:28 AM

Indeed through friend  are rare to find. They are always good when you are equal.
pajrinn

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:30 AM

You have a true friend if you're in trouble, trust me dude  Kiss
Cryptoupdate04

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Yes me too,real frieds are those who tell u what is wrong and right and dont say "yes" blindly.but once you are doing something,he is with u in every situation.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

Can you see real friends and say they're real friends with you? Based on my experience I am friends I know I can not harm it It's just a matter of fact that I'm really a friend of mine Any trouble Is not you going to leave and you're not hiding the secret That's what you can call a true friend.?
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
I am so blessed even if I have a friends that back stub me because having a bunch of friend is a blessings from above. A people that will always be at our side  and comfort us no matter what. Real friends or fake friends is just the same. You have to give them importance because all of us is equally created by God.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Every person has their own as you can say "dark side". Everyone wears a mask and hides part of their personality that they don't want to share or show to others, especially when they are not that comfortable or close with that person. I think the best way to gain real friends is to be tight with your "trust" game. Trust is a big thing when it comes to friendship because it is the very foundation of how you would proceed to your relationship with a person, therefore, before actually being friends and trusting a person, you should at least get to know them and test them if needed for you to see if they can be real friends or not. However, you should also think of the reality that even friends may hurt you sometimes, intentionally or not.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

are friends thats like family to you,friends that you can trust and can accept who you are what you are what you have and what you dont have.
cuplisbird

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:25:42 PM

A true friend is someone you can lean and rely on in bad times or in good times. They are your brothers and sisters with different mothers. I am lucky to have their true friends always there when I really need them. They are my partners in crime and they know how to keep secrets. And I know how lucky I am to have a true friend who makes a bunch of excitement and wonderful memories to share. Smiley
unlostv

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

I think real friend exist ,   real friends are those that always are with you ,  they will be in your life for some time anda some years you will call brother or sister to that friend!!
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

What a topic??

There is too much things about true friends ,  but all are true frienda ,  nowadays people are fake and that is too bad Undecided Cry
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

I am so blessed even if I have a friends that back stub me because having a bunch of friend is a blessings from above. A people that will always be at our side  and comfort us no matter what. Real friends or fake friends is just the same. You have to give them importance because all of us is equally created by God.
certainly both of them will be in our lives, but from unreal friends we need to protect ourselves, as it is in our responsibility with whom we communicate and what our environment is
kiara2008

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

I have 2 bestfriends who suffer my bad character, and on which I can rely
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:45:11 PM

Real friend is our brother outside sibling, we have received it as part of the family, we can trust it to share bad and joy.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:50:44 PM

Real friend is very hard thing to achieve, but it's one of the most valuable assets you can obtain in your entire life...

micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:25:38 AM

We're so blessed, always. Because having a bunch of friend even if they have a different traits, we always blessed to have them because you have a friend that will always at yoir side even if she's concern or not, it doesn't matter as long as they treat me with no bad sides.
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:39:11 AM

To know real friends, pretend you have a serious problem that needs his help. His response should indicate the level of trust and commitment for his or her friendship.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:43:45 AM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley
to have bestfriend is a good treasure and it only shows you are best person also.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

Real friends are there but is hard to find. I test my friends rigorously before admitting them into my inner cycle.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

Yes, i am. In fact,  we have known each other for almost 17 years. Since highschool. And id rather have a few loyal friends than to have plenty of two faced friends.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: