Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11921 times)
Mishad

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

Real friend is who, the person always is real. He or she will save you from wrong things.
He will help you when you need.He might not beside you when you are happy but he will stand
beside you when you are in trouble. That is real friend. A friend whom you will miss when he will far away
from you. That is real friend.He will bring smile to your face with truthfulness and believe . You can learn him in
every moment. That is real friend.
Kh2o

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

You can have 1 or 2 real friend but 100 no. And you have 1 or 2 keep them because they are always here for you.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
is difficult to deal with fake friends and often you're hurt more by them than by your enemies. I found it easier at a young age not to expect too much of people, that way you're either neutral or pleasantly Suprised..
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
is difficult to deal with fake friends and often you're hurt more by them than by your enemies. I found it easier at a young age not to expect too much of people, that way you're either neutral or pleasantly Suprised..
Not expect from people even your friends is the best option to not be dissapointed by people.
I think you detect pretty quickly if somebody is not good or honnest with you, if you have a feeling about that person, just ignore him/her, we shouldn't be sad or sick because of that kind of persons

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

Real friend when you feeling down they will pull you down haha , and friend is like a family though support you , making you laugh , making you angry , well all the time but friend is friend though , a second family.
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

True friends are those who are always there when we are in trouble in life, they are always there to encourage. Sometimes they are more than our own brothers.

sophiastacruz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

It's actually really good to have real friends, who you can count on, who's there thru ups and downs. But of course it's important to be careful in choosing who your real friends are.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Actually i used to care a lot about friends and thought that most of them good people. But now i don't let other people came into my life without tests.

ChardsElican28

Activity: 107
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

a real friend who are  loyal, honest and your whole personality is acceptable whatever else you lack in your life.in any situation in good or bad times whatever happens he's always beside you.a real friend is ou rsecond family.
Fenakar

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Real frieds is one in a million, when i found a real one, i will treasure  him/her. Sad
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

Its hard to find a true friend be careful about choosing a friend.Love,respect and support each other  the most important thing to become strong your relationship with your true friend.
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

actually a real friend is such a friend who helps a friend in time during danger otherwise he can never be a real friend. an old saying goes that a friend in need is a friend indeed. such a man is considered as a good friend.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

A friend in need is a friend indeed. By this statement it can easily says that real friend need in real life. Friends are in that place of heart that never be taken. Only friend in the world to whom you can share everything in every situation. If you have real friend you are lucky enough. It will be worse if person have fake friends in life. Fake friends are more dangerous then any enemy. So it important to understand having friend who is real and who is fake.
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

A true friend is a friend that is close in the most difficult times.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

To be a real friends, we need to understand each other in every problem encountered. So that our frienship will last longer and forever.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

I am lucky to have a real friend.Someone I can lean on, in good times and bad times.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

A friend is just a friend,you will see a true friend in a time
Without being left alone.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

A real Friends will come and go in your life, but more important than how long your friendships last is your friends acceptance of you for who you are.
olesichka

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

have a real friend, great luck in life. most people make use of friendship for the benefit of a rug. but a real friend is that kotyry prinemata you any, evil, funny, irritated, etc, and also supports you!
SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

A real Friends will come and go in your life, but more important than how long your friendships last is your friends acceptance of you for who you are.
I think your opinion is not very popular, but I agree with you. You can have a real friend but because of some circumstances, you loose contact with him or you don't see each other that often and then you find another true friend.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: