Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11921 times)
jmyoung01

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

Real friends are those people eho are with you during tue ups and downs of your life. They afe there to support you in all your life endeavors. These people might be sometimes your best enemy as well.m because they know you most and this will be their weapon against you.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Yes im also blessed that i have a true friends, that no matter what happen they are always there for me, always advising me for my problems, and also guiding me if im going to wrong path. Thanks to them because i meet them, i hope we can have a good bonding this summer Smiley
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

A real friends are the persons whose thier in ypur life when you are in ups and down.  True friends encourege you,  comport you,  and will give you an advise when you are in a problem.

AltBiting

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

it is a very important topic to discuss. real friends are very needed in anyones life. sometimes only they can help you, sometimes only they can listen to you, sometimes you must have someone to rely on be confident in. keep them and be patient or wait  and they'll come
Cozy_girl05

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

a true friend is a friend who does not expect anything and cares about your situation, when everyone leaves you
anahillesheim

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

A true friend is a friend who speaks your faults and says your good. True friends, put yourself in your shoes, and when you need them, you should be alone. A true friend will never doubt you, even if it is a matter of interest, you will trust each other and know that the other will not judge you. True friends, like family members without blood, no matter how disappointed you are, they can tolerate you, because they understand you, because love you, love is your nature, your flesh and blood. Cherish such a friend.
GenaBoom

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

Real friends a real. These are people, whom you've been with together through a lot of troubles and difficulties. These are the people, who may always listen to you, people, who understand you, people, who know the value of your friendship, people who forgive  you, when you've done a mistake. Take care of them and they will respond you with the same attitude.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Yes. Because I have real friend who stays with me through thick and thin. I have someone who got my back for almmost 10years, and another one for almost 5years.

It was not as many as what everyone called "barkada" but they were the most precious friend I have in my life and I appreciated them so much. They were always a blessing for me and they keep on reminding me that I, too is always a blessing for them.

Hands up for those people!
CryptoConduct

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Friends is a very important part of our lives! Friends will help you in a grief and sorrow. I think that friends are easy to reconize.
little tornado

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:38:13 AM by little tornado

Real friends does not only stay in our blissful moments, they are there even in the darkest and toughest hours of our lives. They will not leave you in the edge of the cliff. They will give you their hand, listen to your redundant dramas, bash your corny jokes and most of all- cheer you up! Real friends stab you in front, though its a bit harsh, but they want you to be better. Real friends are hard to find, so if you have one-appreciate them. Even though they always tease you for an ice cream treat, you're presence is already enough. Tell your friend- "I'm thankful for having you!".
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

For me real friend are forget the bad,remembers the good,inspire you incourage you,never you put down,deliberately makes you smile,and real friends are always close even if you rarely see them.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

As we all know "A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED" a real friend is the one who helps you at any cost , like a family member , always be there for you.

A real Friend is  a support system. They're  always there for you no matter what you're going through in life. Real Friend have an explainable, unbreakable bond. Share countless memories together.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

Good for you to have them, i miss my friends, someone who is with you in good times and bad times. I wish i can still trust them when they come back. Good friends.
rmc518

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

I always tell I love you to my friends even though they feel cringey about it. Having friends quantity, but the quality. It is better to have 2 true friends than a hundred of fake ones.  Cheesy
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Real friends when talk trash with them. Real friends exist when you need them
Cuman86

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
yes that is important we always appreciate and remember every kindness and attention given from friends to us because of that as our base to start friendship.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

In the present day, people are trustworthy. Most of the people are plastic. They will love you for reasons, reasons they want to get through you or your help. Most people we know today, are not loyal to us. The kind they are kind of in the beginning but in the gift of their conscience we see their true traits that are very annoying. But do not worry somebody really is going to be your acquaintance that your profile is really good friends. Real Friends if called. The Real Friends are limited in our day. Most of the time, because of the system of their nonsense. So if you've seen what's called Real Friend? You're just like your girlfriend, do not let it go, it's hard to find a true, honest and true friend. congrats on people with real friends. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

In my opinion, a true friend is a person who dares to reprimand and give advice when his friend makes mistakes, friends who are friends who have good friends who not only want to get the attention of his friends but he also Note his friends, friends continue to advise each other in goodness and the way of truth though bitter.
It all depends on ourselves how to respond to the intentions of true friends themselves. mutual respect and maintain good relationships to be called true friends. thank you
May be useful  Wink
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

A real friend is a part and parcel of life.A real friend never to tall a lie with you.he or she is an honest person. He or she always help you any position and he or she always support you in every steps of life.he or she makes your life more happy
Gabbass

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

real friends nowadays is a very rare situation. they are very important, keep and guard them and they will respond to you with the same. you never know when you'll need them, so be patient with them and sometimes we have to forgive them even if we dont want
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: