Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10075 times)
gorgemarty

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

Dear friends

We translated the Smart Valley project overview especially for you

http://telegra.ph/Honest-Smart-Valley-ICO-review-06-12

Thanks a lot for your translation! I've found this project not so long ago and all the good overviews and critiques are in Russian so again thanks a lot for making this one available. Now many things have become clear because this project seems both interesting and very complicated
P.s. I encountered an article with their founder not related to the project but where he speaks generally how to recognize a scam and an ico that is doomed to fail.
He says : if the project is complicated there must be something wrong with it. If you have to reread the white paper many times to grasp the concept that's too a scam
Well, that's a funny irony because I had to reread smart valley's white paper way too many times😂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truereid

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Dear friends

We translated the Smart Valley project overview especially for you

http://telegra.ph/Honest-Smart-Valley-ICO-review-06-12

Have you got any answers yet?
I liked the project at first, but the facts presented in the article about the team kinda bother me as in any ICO team is one of the first things I look to. It's basis. I personally want to know more about their technical experience
Really, Mr. Kiku or anyone interested in this project, if you happened to find some answers to the following questions, please, let us know. I just want to know what I am dealing with here. I hope you share my enthusiasm about this
Gattehutroll

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Guys, what's wrong with you? Why are you so optimistic? Some guy with his translated article just took your Smartvalley by pieces, and you were so freaking    
small-minded that you couldn't get it yourselves?! I'll tell you what: you don't need anything else to say that SV is a scam
cryptossan

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

I haven't seen an optimistic soul on the last couple of pages, so guess most people grasp the try nature of this project. Collecting money and stuffing them into the pockets of the founder... Who, you know, has very deep pockets 😁
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit. Therefore, I am on your way to success. A good project, I earn decent money on it. Very experienced company and promising. The tasks are not complicated and well paid. Everything is very good, I advise everyone. Let's support this wonderful team. I am sure that the future project will please us.
cryptossan

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

Guys, what's wrong with you? Why are you so optimistic? Some guy with his translated article just took your Smartvalley by pieces, and you were so freaking    
small-minded that you couldn't get it yourselves?! I'll tell you what: you don't need anything else to say that SV is a scam

The last post was an answer to you, dude. I just forgot quoting 🤦
liltengu

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

I actually think that all the people that write good staff about project are fake. Cause they don't get engaged in discussion, only say "wow good project". I mean, people who are really interested will confront those who criticize the project or ask questions or do smth. But obviously smart valley is only capable of faking comments with praise instead of actually answering the provocative questions and showing they try to improve
jgaltt

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

These are far too strong words to conclude that smart valley actually is scam. It's mean to call people small minded just because they believe in a project you consider worthless. This article that you claim to break smart Valley into pieces actually arises questions itself. Some facts in particular requiere double-check.
But I tend to agree with some of the statements. For one, Smart Valley really lack transparency although it lists it among it's primary goals. Another drawback is that they don't make any updates on their progress, ignore the questions. They just leave us feeling that the project was left behind. At the beginning, I was very supportive of the project. Now I'm very disappointed.
apelopus

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

Last time I write here I asked about ICO progress. Now seems like there can't be any progress since there's no ICO. They stopped it. Finito.
I appeal to the investors, what are you gonna do about it??
cryptossan

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

Last time I write here I asked about ICO progress. Now seems like there can't be any progress since there's no ICO. They stopped it. Finito.
They said their slogan was "Make ICO great again", and now, as some sources claim, they canceled it. I'll let you guys make your own conclusions. Repeat, not finished, but canceled.
gorgemarty

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

They said their slogan was "Make ICO great again", and now, as some sources claim, they canceled it. I'll let you guys make your own conclusions. Repeat, not finished, but canceled.
As I wrote in a similar thread on the topic, that guy Voronin is such an asshole. To make people wait for months and then announce that they are getting nothing. I lose my money even if I get a refund because of current exchange rate. Now,I won't be surprised if this mysterious Investor is non-existent...
Gattehutroll

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

I've sent a message in telegram, waiting for your response. Interesting vision, percipient results, classy job.
Dear smart valley, I've always known you used bots to send good comments for you. But next time make sure they send it not right after you cancel ico Cheesy
liltengu

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

As I wrote in a similar thread on the topic, that guy Voronin is such an asshole. To make people wait for months and then announce that they are getting nothing. I lose my money even if I get a refund because of current exchange rate. Now,I won't be surprised if this mysterious Investor is non-existent...
See, that's the things with startups. The irony is that this scam ico's purpose was... Protect people from scams and untrustworthy ICOs.. I don't know much about that Voronin but I believe he doesn't care at all about the project since he sold it, and about the investors and poor people who worked their ass for bounty. He cares about his profits and his personal gain. Too bad it ended that way
cryptossan

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

See, that's the things with startups. The irony is that this scam ico's purpose was... Protect people from scams and untrustworthy ICOs.. I don't know much about that Voronin but I believe he doesn't care at all about the project since he sold it, and about the investors and poor people who worked their ass for bounty. He cares about his profits and his personal gain. Too bad it ended that way
I almost guessed it. Knew Voronin only collected money in his pockets. Btw, I don't understand how they possibly could sell this cause: no mvp, no projects paid for scoring yet. What did they sell to the big investor? The idea (which is btw not new and not unique) ? That's just stupid.
Oh, wait, I forgot. It is actually Voronin's job selling ideas of the kind😂😂
jgaltt

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Same, man. I felt like the project was left behind; turns out it really was. I'm gonna wait till they contact me with their instructions. Regarding what happened, I don't get why a project where reputation is the key to success would pull such a stunt. Giving money back might help them but I don't know many people who would be able to trust SV or Voronin in particular after this.
SmartValley

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

The list of bounty participants has been verified and got final approval. In the month of August, all payments will be made.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

For bounty program is it required to use KYC? The link provided for KYC registration process can not be opened .. please give me active link
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

For bounty program is it required to use KYC? The link provided for KYC registration process can not be opened .. please give me active link

Never give away your personal info. Are you actually insane? You want to tell someone you don't know where you live? Godluck with that.
 You do not need to pass KYC read message here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239642.msg39727410#msg39727410

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: