Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Dear all,

We would like to remiind you that the Smart Valley token sale will be suspended starting from 9:00 GMT on January 15. The sale will resume 7 days before the ICO begins in March. You still have 2 days left to invest and get a 10% bonus - join right now!

To make things easier, we have prepared detailed, easy-to-follow instructions to guide your through the process of registration and SVT token purchase. You will find it here:

rus: https://smartvalley.io/files/Instruction_SVT_ru.pdf
eng: https://smartvalley.io/files/Instruction_SVT_en.pdf
A fine step-by-step guide. I have not yet tried to invest, but the process of purchasing tokens through a personal cabinet looks more complicated than when sending a transaction to a smart contract address.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

I do not think that today the differences between the beta version of the platform and MVP are so critical. Not all companies have a budget for the creation of MVP, and then the product itself. And it's not even in the budget, but in the time of project implementation. In the crypt, time is too expensive.
Correct reasoning. If you spend time on marketing research and long-term preparation, you can not keep up with the market - it changes very quickly now. And everyone needs a finished product.
On the other hand, if you represent a raw product, this can negatively affect the reputation of the whole project. So you need to maintain a reasonable balance.

LightFork

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

I do not think that today the differences between the beta version of the platform and MVP are so critical. Not all companies have a budget for the creation of MVP, and then the product itself. And it's not even in the budget, but in the time of project implementation. In the crypt, time is too expensive.
But investors' doubts can also be understood. When the final product is very different from the original plans.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

But investors' doubts can also be understood. When the final product is very different from the original plans.
The main thing is that the product in general was. And that people were interested in him. It is better to change the development strategy in the process to more profitable than to make an unnecessary product.

LightFork

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

On the other hand, if you represent a raw product, this can negatively affect the reputation of the whole project. So you need to maintain a reasonable balance.
When the market develops so rapidly as the ISO market, sometimes no product is needed at all for investors to invest. This of course does not apply to Smart Valley.
Such a truth! Now, even in the top 20 coinmarketcap, there are several projects with a vague product, incomprehensible perspectives but very large volumes of trades.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Smart Valley goes along the traditional path - first the product then everything else. What sometimes makes one wonder whether everything is being done correctly, maybe it would be worth concentrating only on marketing and being already in the TOP-20  Cheesy
I like the honest traditional approach more. In principle, the entire Smart Valli platform is oriented to it. The analysts system will not let bad projects spend investors' funds in vain.

LightFork

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Such a truth! Now, even in the top 20 coinmarketcap, there are several projects with a vague product, incomprehensible perspectives but very large volumes of trades.
Smart Valley goes along the traditional path - first the product then everything else. What sometimes makes one wonder whether everything is being done correctly, maybe it would be worth concentrating only on marketing and being already in the TOP-20  Cheesy
It is possible that it should be done - with more money, any project is realized faster.

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

I understand that today is the last day of sales before the pause? It will be necessary in the evening to see the final amount to be collected.

Yes, it's necessary, let's look at the number that SmartValley has finally collected. The subsequent investment can help determine whether or blind investment may eventually lose everything. Roll Eyes
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

I like the honest traditional approach more. In principle, the entire Smart Valli platform is oriented to it. The analysts system will not let bad projects spend investors' funds in vain.
If a project really brings real benefits to the community then it will certainly get great support. Smart Valli is a good project and I'm looking into it more closely, if this is really a long-term development project, I will invest in it.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

If a project really brings real benefits to the community then it will certainly get great support. Smart Valli is a good project and I'm looking into it more closely, if this is really a long-term development project, I will invest in it.
I do not know if this project is long-term (in the future, the conditions for carrying out ICO can radically change), but now it is exactly in demand.

LightFork

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

It is possible that it should be done - with more money, any project is realized faster.
I'm not sure, but for me it's a little immoral. The idea itself is worthless. It is necessary to collect money for a product at least.
It all depends on people. If a person is inclined to deceive, he will deceive even without money. And if a person is attuned to work, then when he receives the money he will do the work. The fact is that any work is done better with money.

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Great list of partners. If you know the state of affairs, can you tell in more detail how these organizations are cooperating with Smart Valley? You have prepared a very long road map. the project seems not bad hope you are successful.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

It all depends on people. If a person is inclined to deceive, he will deceive even without money. And if a person is attuned to work, then when he receives the money he will do the work. The fact is that any work is done better with money.
That's for sure. Not always, but sometimes the aim justifies the means. At least when the goal is a common benefit, not the benefit of individuals.

LightFork

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

That's for sure. Not always, but sometimes the aim justifies the means. At least when the goal is a common benefit, not the benefit of individuals.
To continue the discussion of the theory there is no further sense. Smart Valley has chosen his path and is following it confidently.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

Dear all,

We would like to remiind you that the Smart Valley token sale will be suspended starting from 9:00 GMT on January 15. The sale will resume 7 days before the ICO begins in March. You still have 2 days left to invest and get a 10% bonus - join right now!
On the site information that
10% bonus ends in:45 days
but it's already irrelevant?

LightFork

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Now before the start of ICO, what significant events will we have from the road map?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

Now before the start of ICO, what significant events will we have from the road map?
Most likely the team will allocate the collected funds mainly to marketing. To successfully conduct an ICO.

blogerator

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Dear all,

Smart Valley is going global - and right now we are in Hong Kong! We have just finished presenting our platform at the O2O Pitch Night event held by Cyberport - Hong Kong's largest business accelerator.

Today and tomorrow the Smart Valley team is participating in the Asian Financial Forum - stay tuned for more pics and updates! And if you haven't made it in time to take part in the pre-sale,  visit our official site now and join the waiting list!

https://smartvalley.io/
coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

Dear all,

Smart Valley is going global - and right now we are in Hong Kong! We have just finished presenting our platform at the O2O Pitch Night event held by Cyberport - Hong Kong's largest business accelerator.

Today and tomorrow the Smart Valley team is participating in the Asian Financial Forum - stay tuned for more pics and updates! And if you haven't made it in time to take part in the pre-sale,  visit our official site now and join the waiting list!

https://smartvalley.io/

If you make that waiting list long enough Smartvalley won't need any ICO because they can be oversubscribed by the ICO start.

Is this your plan?
moimoi31

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

I just won $20 at FreeBitco.in!

My user id is 4075846.

My winning seeds: https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html?server_seed=9d8a2df5122e9186b5ec6e4c3ecdefb5715e94da577e15aa18d4a2bd17db6f4b&client_seed=o4p7jH0vG0J7RD4N&server_seed_hash=b2726d5b1138278658a1f17738dfc6a71a2d0b7dc2b2349e8907babba97eafbd&nonce=183857

My ScreenShot

https://imgur.com/kv9XfOe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: