Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

When main ICO of Smart Valley starts?  Huh

The exact dates will be published later. Most probably the main token sale of Smartvalley will start in March! They need to raise $27m - rather a huge amount.
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

The exact dates will be published later. Most probably the main token sale of Smartvalley will start in March! They need to raise $27m - rather a huge amount.
"need to raise " Rather they can raise. Closing the hard cap is fine, but is not a prerequisite for the project. The main thing is that the soft cap is collected.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Another positive news from Smart Valley. No wonder I believed in this project, I hope for a good profit! I'll wait when the platform will work in full force.

What news are you talking about? The new advisor - Sam Lee? Yes, such great names will add speed to the development of Smartvalley ecosystem.
I wonder why such uncertainty with the term? If there was already an exact date, the project would have already hit the calendars of many ICO trackers.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

I wonder why such uncertainty with the term? If there was already an exact date, the project would have already hit the calendars of many ICO trackers.
I want to note that this gives a great conversion. Many investors look at ISO from the trackers, because there are too many themes in the thread of the announcements.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

What news are you talking about? The new advisor - Sam Lee? Yes, such great names will add speed to the development of Smartvalley ecosystem.
Do you know him well? What does he specialize in? Marketing or product development?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Have you been participating in the signature campaign for a long time? Tell me why not updated spreadsheets of participants? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UV-PGlQZdzvfC7TjjQMaI50-T7aUDKSdiTikzrMhVNQ/edit#gid=1296209374
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Maybe the developers want to have time before start ICO to make some significant release, but they are not sure whether they will succeed.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Maybe the developers want to have time before start ICO to make some significant release, but they are not sure whether they will succeed.
Most likely it is. If they have time to present the platform to the beginning of the ICO, this will be a huge plus.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

It's best not to guess, but wait for a response from the developers. I think soon they will clarify the situation.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

Another positive news from Smart Valley. No wonder I believed in this project, I hope for a good profit! I'll wait when the platform will work in full force.

Rather attract more investors. I think that the team of developers of the Smart Valley platform has already been formed and it is strong enough to complete the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

KateMoss

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

I want to note that this gives a great conversion. Many investors look at ISO from the trackers, because there are too many themes in the thread of the announcements.
I completely agree. On the announcement page it's impossible to understand anything - everything changes so quickly. And on the trackers there is a beautiful sorting by dates.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

Good version. Most likely the developers will not confirm or deny it - because they themselves do not know whether they will succeed or not.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Good version. Most likely the developers will not confirm or deny it - because they themselves do not know whether they will succeed or not.
I am happy with the responsibility of developers. Many teams make announcements without any shame on their strength and real prospects.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Great news! We have reached our soft cap much faster than
expected - we have already raised $3 183 107! For this reason, we
are suspending the token sale. The next sales round will begin 7
days before the official launch of the ICO in March 2018. If you
would like to be included on our waiting list, please fill in the form
below, and we will contact you as soon as the token sale resumes.
Will the information on the number of people on the waiting list be published? I think that it would be interesting for potential investors.
jendervan

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

From the first I saw this Smart Valley project, I am so enthusiastic about following the progress of this project, I see that this project has a project structure that I think is very good and good quality, with professional team and experts working for this project .. I am so sure the project this will be a success and a great project .. Yes, I really hope this project gets a lot of investors
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

I am very excited to see this smart valley project, I see this project will have a very good prospect and bright .. with a team of experts and full of experience I am so sure this project will be a great project .. the team's team is also very good and the team is well organized..i see the concept of the project very clear and ambitious with all the targets set..a really interesting project and I am sure this project will get a lot of investors..and I hope this project will be a great success
AleXcreig

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

From the first I saw this Smart Valley project, I am so enthusiastic about following the progress of this project, I see that this project has a project structure that I think is very good and good quality, with professional team and experts working for this project .. I am so sure the project this will be a success and a great project .. Yes, I really hope this project gets a lot of investors
If you so believe in the success of the project, then you have a chance to make a profit by investing in it. In March, the ICO will be held.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

I am happy with the responsibility of developers. Many teams make announcements without any shame on their strength and real prospects.
Luck likes arrogant. The more you collect the money, the easier it is to implement the project. But I also sympathize with those who really appreciate their strengths and do not prettify the real state of things.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

days before the official launch of the ICO in March 2018.
If you
Will the information on the number of people on the waiting list be published? I think that it would be interesting for potential investors.
What does it mean? Starting sales before ICO?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

days before the official launch of the ICO in March 2018.
If you
What does it mean? Starting sales before ICO?
Most likely the meaning is that 7 days will be a bonus. There will not be a bonus on the ICO itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: