Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91923 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

Well, looking at the whitepaper and roadmap I don't see where this would be a scam.
I do understand that people are a bit cautious in cryptoworld and certainly when it come to trading itself.
Nevertheless, this platform and their way they want to approach things could make a different in the future of trading...
so let's all assume for now that the accusations where isolated fuds by trolls that for some reason got rejected by the dev team.
good luck with the project people !
There are many people out there who call every project immediately a scam. I think you should do a lot of research before you call a project a scam.
Well, in fact people should do research for both reasons anyway... to discover if it's a scam AND to decide if not, to invest in it or not.
research is always key in cryptoworld, in fact.. in each part of investing money...
Without research, you tend to loose money.. so why not sit back and take the time to dive into some whitepapers.
Again, this one is clearly something to follow and possible invest in if they can meet up to their promises.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:04:45 PM

There is a countdown on the website that says in a bit more than 8 days, the 25% discount will end. Do you know if the ICO is over then or will they just reduce the discount a bit?

TOKEN SALE PHASE 2   15%   3 000 000   13 DEC - 26 DEC
TOKEN SALE PHASE 3   10%   5 000 000   27 DEC - 09 JAN, 2018
TOKEN SALE PHASE 4   0%   11 000 000   10 JAN - 27 JAN, 2018
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:58:00 AM

Modultrade was present at the Blockshow Asia conference, read more:

https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/high-praise-for-the-modultrade-platform-at-blockshow-asia-22472823ef77

''the team at ModulTrade are shaking up the financial trade industry, opening trade routes wide for MSMEs and have created a new piece of technology that will influence the future of fintech.''

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:26:40 AM

The project looks interesting - good job! I haven't read the whole WP yet, but your team and board od advisers look quite credible, I'll keep the track of it Smiley

I dont usualy read the whitepaper too , but by the impression of the ann thread

Reading the whitepaper may be usefull to clarify the details of some of the aspect of the projects. Off course if its very complicated like in some cases is no use  Smiley
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:33:03 AM

The project looks interesting - good job! I haven't read the whole WP yet, but your team and board od advisers look quite credible, I'll keep the track of it Smiley

Reading the whitepaper may be usefull to clarify the details of some of the aspect of the projects. Off course if its very complicated like in some cases is no use  Smiley

What exactly are you saying? Yes, whitepapers help to clarify things. Is this really the kind of comment we need to keep seeing. Constructive or even critical conversation would be nice to see once in a while.

Sorry ill send my comment to you the next time to get your approval before  Roll Eyes

I was just trying to imply that in Moduletrade's  whitepaper you can easily find the informations you need if something is not clear or you need more details.
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:12 AM

https://product.modultrade.com/ This is just a demo but looks good to me, at least it's showing how it works. Or I can trade goods already?

Hello, mandibleclaw.

The product is up and running live.
We've a trail of deals successfully transacted on the platform.
You may try yourself placing a product or selecting among the proposals available.

Welcome at product.modultrade.com

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:37:19 AM

But why they have in road map "product launch" for 2018-2019? What this means? Platform will start work in 2018-19?

It means that the team is strong and competent enough to deliver the results a bit earlier!
Also, it gives us a chance to demonstrate our dedication to the solution delivery to the market!
And ultimately, it enables us to revisit our schedule with some more challenging tasks.

So stay tuned for more updates!

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:51:29 AM

Hello, everybody!

As I can understand from randomly scrolling the last several pages, many of you just wonder, if ModulTrade has a live platform or it's a demo.

So to make sure that all of you are on the same page, let me announce it once again.

ModulTrade platform is up and running! You very much welcome and try it yourself. The deals are real and the transactions are settled as declared.

We already have a fair trail of transactions executed within European counterparties and China - Europe flow too!

Come and join us! Feel free to refer product.modultrade.com to your friends!

To make it handy we provided necessary operation guides there.

For any suggestions and feedbacks you approach us here and thru our telegram https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Stay tuned and have a great week!

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

https://product.modultrade.com/ This is just a demo but looks good to me, at least it's showing how it works. Or I can trade goods already?

Hello, mandibleclaw.

You may try yourself placing a product or selecting among the proposals available.

That's how I undstood your medium blog post but good to have the confirmation of a team member. So you're way ahead of your roadmap, great!

Hello, Jay2408.

You're very welcome!

And all of you guys are welcome to express yourself here and share your mind.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

You are the perfect target for a shilling.

Read the whitepaper every time. It's not that hard most of the times.

not just the whitepaper, but there are also articles out there about this ICO. do proper research or lose your money.

white paper and articles is better way to get early information about the project.
if you find something that not include in white paper and articles, you can ask it to dev here or on telegram channel
By the way, independent rating platform rated this project on 4.4 of 5.0:

https://icobench.com/ico/modultrade
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:15 AM

Hello, everybody!

As I can understand from randomly scrolling the last several pages, many of you just wonder, if ModulTrade has a live platform or it's a demo.

So to make sure that all of you are on the same page, let me announce it once again.

ModulTrade platform is up and running! You very much welcome and try it yourself. The deals are real and the transactions are settled as declared.

We already have a fair trail of transactions executed within European counterparties and China - Europe flow too!

For any suggestions and feedbacks you approach us here and thru our telegram https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Very good! But only part of the translation has been translated into Russian. And there are errors in the text. In some places, the error in the word "unit": eдeницa
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:48:55 AM

Hello, everybody!

Very good! But only part of the translation has been translated into Russian. And there are errors in the text. In some places, the error in the word "unit": eдeницa

Thanks a ton! Will do.

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:45:20 AM

When I remember right the first three countries the platform will be operational are UK, Italy + Germany. If so, shouldn't there be first Italian and German as further languages on the platform instead of Chinese and Russian?

That's correct. And we don't change our plans.
However, as it usually happens, there're some fast tracks.
At the same time, english is quite common in Italy and Germany while in China it's still not.
We shall gradually add other languages.

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

Hello, mandibleclaw.

people already bough something on your platform? But how they can bought, if MTR still not release and ICO not finished yet?

Presently, the buyer may use ETH for the payment.

Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

There is definitely still some work to do on the usabilty and layout but, nevertheless nice to see you have already a working product
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

Hello, mandibleclaw.

people already bough something on your platform? But how they can bought, if MTR still not release and ICO not finished yet?

Presently, the buyer may use ETH for the payment.

Buyers can purshace with ETH and MTR only? What about other cryptocurrencies? BTC and other popular...

presently Modultrade will accept only ETH,BTC and FIAT during token sale. maybe in future also accept other cryptocurrency. project is looks very unique and good quality services, must join this project guys, i can see bright future with MT.

In order to avoid any confusion, for token sale, we accept ETH, BTC, LAT & Fiat.

As far as the goods purchase goes, the buyer shall use ETH.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

In order to avoid any confusion, for token sale, we accept ETH, BTC, LAT & Fiat.

Excuse my asking, but what do you mean with LAT? Is it LAToken? Why do you especially accept this and not other, more popular currencies like LTC or BCH?
what is LAT? latium? Cheesy Some ICO have many way to deposit like ltc, xrp ... but I think focus on 1 altcoin is  better. simple. If project is good everyone will invest it. Just dont use only bitcoin like meridian ico

Here in this medium blog post you can read about their partnership with LAToken.

https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/modultrade-gears-up-to-the-token-sale-and-announces-collaboration-with-latoken-742fed1b5522

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

Excuse my asking, but what do you mean with LAT? Is it LAToken? Why do you especially accept this and not other, more popular currencies like LTC or BCH?
what is LAT? latium? Cheesy Some ICO have many way to deposit like ltc, xrp ... but I think focus on 1 altcoin is  better. simple. If project is good everyone will invest it. Just dont use only bitcoin like meridian ico
Here in this medium blog post you can read about their partnership with LAToken.
https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/modultrade-gears-up-to-the-token-sale-and-announces-collaboration-with-latoken-742fed1b5522
It's nice to have different ways to pay for the tokens, but as quoted above, offering some other more popular coins could open up the gate for more people..
I never heard about LAT untill now... LTC is a good example for a available payment currency.
But if there is a partnership then it's kinda logic they add it to the list of currencies available to pay with.. and this is some sort of cross-marketing move Wink
People who were following this project will now show possible intrest in this LAT coin Smiley
nice move Smiley)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:55:37 PM

ModulTrade’s token sale opens with influx of contributions. You can be one of these pioneers and benefit from the special 25% discount, now

Just 7 days ago ModulTrade opened their main sale, offering people around the world the chance to participate in this revolutionary project, with impressive results.
ModulTrade set a soft-cap of 5 million MTRc (the ModulTrade token architected on Ethereum), and at the time of writing, we have reached contributions of 4.8 million MTRc, equal to a nominal value of $2.1 million!
Edging ever closer to successfully reaching the soft cap, we are receiving new contributions daily from around the world, with participants benefiting from a 25% discount — this ends on 12 December, so take part now and don’t miss out on this opportunity.
ModulTrade are on a mission to democratize global trade through the creation of a new digital marketplace, where micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) can trade with ease and freedom. The team have identified and addressed the needs of MSMEs by building a solution that eliminates the traditional barriers for entry in global trade, such as lack of trust, high entry costs and the complexity of trade-related operations.
The platform https://product.modultrade.com/ is built with MSMEs already trading, running on blockchain technology and smart-contracts to provide a safe and secure online platform, where both buyers and sellers from anywhere in the world benefit from lower costs, efficiencies and a successful full trade cycle.
To get 25% off now until 12 December, track the progress of the sale, and to find out more about ModulTrade, visit https://en.modultrade.io/
Join us on https://t.me/ModulTradeIO
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade for latest news and developments.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:53:48 PM

lol nice, didnt read it before that you guys have already a working demo plattform ready Smiley

https://product.modultrade.com/

this looks nice and already several people have joined Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: