Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91933 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:02:09 PM

I am sorry to say that, so far, there are a lot of failed projects:

1- There are several projects trying to do something similar, in order to differentiate yourself from competitors, you should’ve provided side by side comparisons to competitors and explain why each of your features are superior.

2- ModulTrade’s token allocation shows that you are among the greediest teams around

Its nice to see someone asking critical questions, I really admire that. But please be specific so your critical question can actually be constructive.
I agree on point 1, I saw that some new projects actually have a comparison on their website with how they differ from competitors, by making a graphical picture.
I have to be honest, the first thing that I was thinking when I saw this thread was; not another trading platform..

harryb

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:52:54 PM

is this decentralized trading platform? or its market?

I think it is a decentralized blockchain based platform for B2B. I guess that, in addition to buyers and sellers, also service providers and developers will interact on the platform for end-to-end trade services (logistics, insurance, tax, etc) or third party software solutions built on top of it >> less user acquisition & development costs for them
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:33:55 PM

As I understand, you want to using this platform in real life also? Not only in cryptoworld?

Unless they are going to sell virtual Steckschlüsselsätze, yeah, I am pretty sure this platform takes place in the real world.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:02:52 PM

This project looks promising, but I would recommend to update and correct your whitepaper, its messed up, I don't understand some parts, while some others are ok, that would make investors think this is not a serious project.

I think I have to agree with you. I cannot exactly put finger on what is causing it, but the ModulTrade whitepaper is not an attractive read. Maybe I am just tired, I will take another look tomorrow.
It's complicated and a little tough to read. Take another look tomorrow and don't rush through it  Grin

Whitepaper looks like this with firefox on windows, Chrome and Opera shows it better...
Evgeny Kaplin

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:11:30 PM

What is the end date Presale? What is the phase now and how many have already raised? When ICO starts?

Hi!

we plan to end pre-sale in November unless we sold out all tokens reserved for pre-sale earlier.

Now we have commitments for more than 40% of the tokens.

And we plan to start the main sale end of November

we do not show total ETH and BTC collected as:
- we use personal accounts for every investor and generate personal addresses in ETH, BTC and MTRc
- we are also collecting fiat currencies

to show the correct picture of pre-sale progress we will be announcing regularly the number of MTRc sold out and will put it on the site soon.

Happy answer further
karkal

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:23 PM

I really like this project having been involved in past in b2b trade i know the problems of buying  and selling on the current b2b platforms mostly due to the lack of trust even on platforms that offer "Gold" Reviewed membership that doesnt means all information is accurate.

Also the time that takes until you finnaly get the goods delivered is high due to the financial process, i think this is where this project has its strongs points Time & Trust.

good luck on the project really hope for succefull funding on this.

Thanks a lot, coming from a person who has done b2b trade and understand the current problems.
karkal

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:11:46 PM

So MTRC will allow an entrepreneur from a country to trade and buy stuff from any part of the world.? Would like to know whether there will be an escrow when these transactions happen.

Yes, ubercool, trading all over the world is the ultimate aim of ModulTrade. Regarding escrow - the smart contract itself will hold the funds in escrow for the duration of a trade thus simultaneously being an escrow agent and a guarantor of trust. However, since some of the counterparties will prefer using e.g. fiat currencies in their transactions anyway, MTRc will play a role of an intermediary denomination token for trade, while there will be a usability option to automatically exchange MTRc to the currency of choice (including fiats). To allow this, ModulTrade will rely on its partners and external crypto exchanges.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:17:43 PM

we do not show total ETH and BTC collected as:
- we use personal accounts for every investor and generate personal addresses in ETH, BTC and MTRc

That is a novel approach. I do not remember seeing such a process for a token sale before. If you do not mind disclosing, what is the benefit of personal addresses compared to using one address? Is it safer?
I guess so, no need to tell everyone about this address or that address.
But still it cant prevent phising sites.
karkal

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:22:58 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens which have not been sold during the ico phase?

Will those tokens be burned?

This is correct Drokzid. Unsold tokens will be destroyed.
karkal

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:41:13 PM

Hello, i just see this ico. Looks interesting project and pre-ico looks like already started.

May i ask how much funding did you get for now?  There is not a chart or something in a website showing that. It is an important data for me to make a decision about investing.

Please see comment from Evgeny: #130 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240518.msg23107916#msg23107916
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:51:43 AM

The white paper reads,"Generally speaking, it is only possible for the parties to withdraw funds from the contract when
consensus about the fair payouts has been reached".
I am just wondering, what happens if one part is just being malicious. All terms agreed upon have been reached but they are still not happy.
JeanC

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:59:09 AM

As I understand, you want to using this platform in real life also? Not only in cryptoworld?

Correct Magisterr. ModulTrade links the crypto world of MTRc to the real world of trade and finance.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:28:10 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens which have not been sold during the ico phase?

Will those tokens be burned?

This is correct Drokzid. Unsold tokens will be destroyed.
why would they burned the tokens? If they can give all the tokens to all participants , that will be great instead of destroying the tokens.

i think, burning unsold token will easy to increase token value.
some project do it and reach good perform after ICO.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ArtemModulTrade

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:24:18 AM

This is something like trading behind tokens, where a smart contract plays the role of guarantor of the transaction?
You are right viljy.
ArtemModulTrade

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:33:09 AM

Most ICOs show sale progress some where on web site, but I cant find something to trace token sale.
And you accept both ETHER & BTC how do you calculate token price per BTC?

We will publish progress soon, rafzalan.
Regarding your question about MTRc/BTC -- the rate is calculated like this: 1 ETH = 700 MTRc, 1 ETH = X BTC => 700 MTRc = X BTC.
The ETH/BTC exchange rate in this formula is taken at the moment when you make a BTC transfer.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

This project looks promising, but I would recommend to update and correct your whitepaper, its messed up, I don't understand some parts, while some others are ok, that would make investors think this is not a serious project.

Yes please, can just agree. Tried to read the whitepaper this morning and I can't. It's so messy at some points that you have to guess what's written there.
And I really don't have time for such guessing games lol I can imagen, that other potential investors just think the same here, because they have to invest so much more time then needed to get the whitepaper right.

Can you tell me some messy point in the white paper? I think that idea is so great. It can connect all micro, small and medium enterprises in the world, not dependent on banking hours.

I tried to read it but a lot of words and letter are just are shown over each other, making it impossible to read it. It shouldn't happen with a pdf document, shouldn't it?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VitalyP

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

This is look promising, I guess I have to watch out for this project. How much will be the charges for the transactions?.
I am interested with this

Hello, UCHCHILD. The transaction commission will be around 1% of the trade amount. This is much lower than what currently is being charged by banks, payment schemes, and alternative payment providers. This commission will cover ethereum network commission (gas), as well as risk and service premium of ModulTrade Value Ecosystem partners.
VitalyP

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

is USA and china allowed to be participate?

Hello, tiger5056.  We do not invite US non-qualified participants because of the limitations of US jurisdiction.
While we do not have any restrictions for China.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:04:03 AM

can someone plain explain me detailed and easy, what this project is all about for a non technical vised person like me?

what i understood is, that this is a project for secure trades between retailers on a platform?

Actually the thing i understand that it is more like an escrow system.

Not just for retailers, everybody wants to have a transaction with someone and needs a guaranteed way to nobody gets scammed. Actually, the market really needs something like this, like their vision.

VitalyP

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:12:45 AM

what is  min/max cap hard requirement for this project to succeed? is this platform going to available globally or initial target is smaller region?

Many thanks for your interest tiger5056.
The caps details are published at our page - modultrade.io.
We aim to launch the product in a few pilot regions first, and ultimately our goal is a worldwide launch as soon as possible. Big chunk of the proceeds of the sale will be dedicated to geographical expansion. You can find more information in our WP or take a look at our roadmap online.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: