Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91923 times)
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

With all the scams going on nowadays with ICOs , it would be nice if there would be a step-by-step document for investors where you can read how to join the ICO, so investors cant make any mistakes

Yes, and as a consequence of all the scammers many projects prepare such a guide for their ICO. Modultrade also has prepared a document with instructions.

https://en.modultrade.io/instructions

You can't be save enough these days. I really appreciate that they prepare guides and warn these days.

Many people will fall for scammers because of greed. All the scammers have to do is promise a higher bonus than the official one. It's kinda sad tbh.
Also datum has the issue that a site popped up around ICO date that was an exact copy but was datum.(io) instead of datum.org
ICO's should be more carefull and take messures against it, like buying all domains similar to theirs.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Yes the ico work very well, everything go nicely, the amount raised is enough, more than 10k raised I think with the serious of the team, Modultrade can go far with all these funds. I’m impatient for the exchanges annoncement.

i like to hear it, announcement of first exchange.

Why worry about exchanges when you can exchange any ethereum token in etherdelta..

Many people do not like ED. Therefore, often the same token has a completely different volume of trading, if it is traded on the ED and the centralized exchange. And this difference is not in favor of ED.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

Yes the ico work very well, everything go nicely, the amount raised is enough, more than 10k raised I think with the serious of the team, Modultrade can go far with all these funds. I’m impatient for the exchanges annoncement.

I hope is not hitbtc, everybody is complaining rightly about the outrageously high high fee

Yeah, hitbtc is not good recently. My friend deposited tokens to that exchange and after couple of weeks his tokens didn't show at his account. His complains got not respond as well. For now, it is better to avoid hitbtc till they able to fix their issues.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

Why worry about exchanges when you can exchange any ethereum token in etherdelta..

etherdelta isn't used by everybody. I think it's got a really bad interface. it's only good to see the market sentiment for new tokens.

yes, totally agree.  etherdelta is very easy to sell/buy with wrong price and amount,  I have witnessed many such deals, I cautiously check each transaction when i trading on it

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE TEAM:
Please be aware that we DO NOT ask buyers of our tokens to contribute via email, disclosing our wallets. The ONE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE IS https://modultrade.io

Think this should be on every site!

This warning almost in every ICO now. Because a lot of scammers creating fishing sites, sending fake email. etc.
we must be careful now the attempts of phishing and scam are so many we must invest only and only through the official site of the ico
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

etherdelta isn't used by everybody. I think it's got a really bad interface. it's only good to see the market sentiment for new tokens.

yes, totally agree.  etherdelta is very easy to sell/buy with wrong price and amount,  I have witnessed many such deals, I cautiously check each transaction when i trading on it

etherdelta loses more and more people. we need a better decentralised exchange for etherium, I also think decentralised exchanges are the future

maybe, IDEX is another decentralized exchange.
but, you shlould make at least $50 for market maker and $150 for market taker. thats good for pump and bad for dump

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

etherdelta loses more and more people. we need a better decentralised exchange for etherium, I also think decentralised exchanges are the future
I agree - interface though not convenient, but there is all ERC-20 tokens. It's necessary to get used to this exchange - and also to be extremely attentive, then there will be no problems.

Even though I like the fact, that you can trade any ERC20 token on Ether Delta, I must agree with you. We definitely need an alternative to ED, the fees there are really high and the User interface isn't really intuitive.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

Please be aware that we DO NOT ask buyers of our tokens to contribute via email, disclosing our wallets. The ONE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE IS https://modultrade.io

This warning almost in every ICO now. Because a lot of scammers creating fishing sites, sending fake email. etc.
we must be careful now the attempts of phishing and scam are so many we must invest only and only through the official site of the ico
In this business the "hackers" and any type of fraud leads to a bad campaign for any platform. 
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

ED could be killing it if they ever worked on their platform. It was promising at first, but it only got worse over the months. I do think a decentralized exchange will come along and really take over the market. I’m keeping an eye on Cobinhood currently.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Etherdelta can be a big pain in the butt sometimes.. I'm pretty sure a lot of tokens have been lost due to etherdelta fuckups..
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

Yes, but not only now, you have to be careful with every trade.
People, involved in crypto should at least know some basic knowledge.
Bookmarking exchanges is one of the basic rules and doublecheck all data before hitting the send button another, which can save your life. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

There are a lot of new decentralized exchanges, but I do now know how much volume and users they have. It is good that they are being developed, but the downside is that there is a lot of fragmentation of volume. The risk of that is a large spread between the buy and sell side. That could be solved somewhat with market makers on centralized exchanges where they can waive fees, but on decentralized exchanges? I do not have an answer, this is cutting edge technology.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

The token sale is nearly end. Few more day to participate, I think the team have handle the token sale very nicely. I’m impatient to see Modultrade on exchanges, I think the the team will communicate about exchanges soon.

I would be surprsed if a project of this stature wouldn't get picked up by a proper exchange

I think they are probably already in contact with some exchange at this point. There are just 6 days left.
ModulTrade

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

6 days. Roll the dice and buy your slice of #MTRc: https://en.modultrade.io/

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

With Far East partnerships in exchanges like Kucoin and Binance can be very helpful to Modultrade, 6 days left for ICO and there is still time to invest some money with %5 discount. People shouldn't miss this chance. Maybe the team announces that Modultrade will be listed in Binance or Kucoin that's also a plus for investors, and bring speed to sales.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

The token sale is nearly end. Few more day to participate, I think the team have handle the token sale very nicely. I’m impatient to see Modultrade on exchanges, I think the the team will communicate about exchanges soon.

I would be surprsed if a project of this stature wouldn't get picked up by a proper exchange

I think they are probably already in contact with some exchange at this point. There are just 6 days left.

6 days left for ICO end? I think they must hit to Chinese exhanges (Binance, Kukoin, Okex, Huobi) as they have partnership in China  Huh

Kucoin would be a very good choice as the first exchange for a token. Rapidly growing exchange, where they hold different events with prizes to attract users.

Yes but often that just serve just to pump the price temporarily, not a good idea for this project imo
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

Bookmarking exchanges is one of the basic rules and doublecheck all data before hitting the send button another, which can save your life. Smiley

Alas, but now a lot of scams. Ordinary people fall for their tricks( Be careful!

The scammers are getting more and more advanced. A few days ago I saw an ICO site which had just 1 letter different in the url.
Be careful and try to check the official links.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Alas, but now a lot of scams. Ordinary people fall for their tricks( Be careful!

The scammers are getting more and more advanced. A few days ago I saw an ICO site which had just 1 letter different in the url.
Be careful and try to check the official links.

fake modultrade website ? I went through similar incident, in etherdelta missing r, stole some of my tokens.. is it reported? the fake modultrade site
ModulTrade

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

Hello! Five Olympic rings and five days only to buy MTRC!

Hurry up! Only 5 days left to buy MTRC tokens.

Follow us at https://en.modultrade.io/

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

I see, that they had conferenses in China (Shenzhen , Guangzhou, Hangzhou)
I was in first 2 cities as well  Grin
https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/china-trade-opens-potential-of-modultrade-platform-d30ea7062f48
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: