Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91923 times)
Jupiter13

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

If I'm not wrong, there will be 10% bonus tomorrow. You can already obtain this 5% more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:14:40 PM

15% discount is great, will be the next bonus level higher?
Always is better buy as soon as you can. Later, the bonus will be lower, exactly 10%.
Jupiter13

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

What are the services that ModulTrade is going to offer?
They are planning to offer: trade financing, shipping, credit scoring, ispute resolution, counterparty matching, customs brokerage and more.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:30:59 PM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Final call for higher 15% discount!
We hope you are enjoying holidays with your family! We want to remind, that you have the final chance to buy tokens with 15% discount!   https://en.modultrade.io

when does this discount finish?

Dude, there is a huge counter on their website (https://en.modultrade.io/)! Only about 30 minutes left for the 15% discount. You better hurry up if you think about benefiting from that bonus.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

What are the services that ModulTrade is going to offer?
They are planning to offer: trade financing, shipping, credit scoring, ispute resolution, counterparty matching, customs brokerage and more.

For more information, go to their website https://modultrade.com/ read Whitepaper https://modultrade.io/Pre-Sale%20ModulTrade%20White%20Paper.pdf

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:17:04 AM

And what about speed of transactions?

With the speed of the network Ethereum. Also it will be possible to use others.
Their advantage in saving on fee in comparison with traditional methods of payment.
The ethereum network isnt in the best condition right now, the required gwei price is very high now (it was only about 1-5 gwei before).
And i can lose about 3-5$ if the transaction is failed.
Maybe the modultrade team is considering to create their own blockchain and swap the token?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:39:48 AM

And what about speed of transactions?

With the speed of the network Ethereum. Also it will be possible to use others.
Their advantage in saving on fee in comparison with traditional methods of payment.
The ethereum network isnt in the best condition right now, the required gwei price is very high now (it was only about 1-5 gwei before).
And i can lose about 3-5$ if the transaction is failed.
Maybe the modultrade team is considering to create their own blockchain and swap the token?

That wouldn't be a very easy decision to make since everything now is powered by smart contracts
Ktsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

Hey, guys! After i transfer ETH to that address...what happens next ? where will i see my MTRC balance ? is it only on the Modul website ?
ModulTrade

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:45:32 AM

Hi guys how can I participate in modultrade ico?

Hello, Bloody Mary.
It's as easy as to buy coffee.

Follow the link at modultrade.io.
Press big green button - "Participate in token sale".
Register once. And then proceed with token purchase.

Should you need a guide how to buy, please visit our instruction page https://en.modultrade.io/instructions

Thank you for participating the sale!

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

Another question is are you going to be traded?

Hello.

Yes, the tokens are going to be tradeable at etherdelta exchange after token sales are finished.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

Hey, guys! After i transfer ETH to that address...what happens next ? where will i see my MTRC balance ? is it only on the Modul website ?

Hi.
you may see your tokens balance at Modultrade.io page in your wallet section.
And it will be added to your external ETH wallet once the token sale is over.

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:48:26 AM

how about total supply ?

Hello.
The total supply is 30 mln. MTRC tokens.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:33:40 PM

is there modultrade ICO started or not yet? when? what about token price and hardcap and softcap required? project is very interested and me and my friends interested with this reputed project.

It is already started and still running. They already hit the softcap too. For more info you can visit this link : https://en.modultrade.io
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:43:55 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 08:30:13 PM by ModulTrade

The Modultrade Platform, a New Blockchain Based Global Trade Marketplace

The ModulTrade project seeks to democratize global trade, through the development of the ModulTrade Platform (MTP) – a secure and trusted online environment where micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) can meet, commit and execute trade. The MTP is built on blockchain technology to provide a secure platform, with smart-contracts in place to replicate traditional trade instruments such as letters of credit and bank guarantees. Transaction fees at MTP are as low as 1% (compared to bank charges of anything between 5-15%), crucially saving businesses money. ModulTrade officially launched the fully-functional version of MTP on 21 November, 2017.

Recently, the MTP executed the first successful blockchain based trade from China, with goods successfully delivered to Russia. The whole process was seamless, with the sellers’ confidence in successful receipt of payment secured in the knowledge of the smart-contracts locking in funds right up until the product was delivered to the buyer. This is a huge milestone in not only the development of the MTP, but for the wider global trade and fintech industries. Explore the possibilities of digital global trade on our MTP.

In conjunction with the MTP launch, ModulTrade have created their own crypto currency, the MTRc architected on the standard ERC-20. The MTRc can be used for payment of products and services within the platform, as well as other compatible currencies such as ETH. The MTRc will also be used for charging trading and usage fees for third parties’ service and solutions. If you’re a business in need of funds, the MTRc token can be borrowed, following reputational checks.

ModulTrade are in full swing with their token main sale, offering participants the opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary change in global trade. Current special bonus is 15% until 26th December, 2017.

Discover more here: https://en.modultrade.io/

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:29:37 PM

Hey, hey!
Hurry up!

🚀🚀 🚀🚀 🚀🚀 🚀🚀 🚀🚀 🚀🚀

MTRC Token sale 15% discount is over just in few hours!

Participate in one click at modultrade.io!

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:35:32 AM

I've thought hard about platforms such as this. Having really struggled with he crippling and mind numbing process that one has to go through ( I am in India) in FT, I am all for any projects that lighten the burden even to a little extent.

Hello, saintkamel.

Glad to see people joining this thread from India.
What do you do exactly in FT? Designated at the bank or trading company?
We would appreciate your experience while dealing with the banks.

Thank you!
ModulTrade team

Sorry for the late reply. I work with SMEs to import software and servers. Not the best experience with banks or the customs. While customs is a policy matter, a lot of the problems with the banks has to do with not having a proper vehicle for financial transactions.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

And what after 10% discount? 5% or zero?

We are at token sale phase 3 with 10% discount and it'll run from 27 Dec - 9 Jan 2018. The next and the last phase will run from 10 - 27 Jan 2018 with 5% discount(token sale phase 4).
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

Hi guys! When does your ICO finish?

Hello.

The ICO is over by 27 Jan-18.
You have a chance to participate with 10% discount.
For more details, visit us at modultrade.io

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:22:15 AM

I've thought hard about platforms such as this. Having really struggled with he crippling and mind numbing process that one has to go through ( I am in India) in FT, I am all for any projects that lighten the burden even to a little extent.

Hello, saintkamel.

Glad to see people joining this thread from India.
What do you do exactly in FT? Designated at the bank or trading company?
We would appreciate your experience while dealing with the banks.

Thank you!
ModulTrade team

Sorry for the late reply. I work with SMEs to import software and servers. Not the best experience with banks or the customs. While customs is a policy matter, a lot of the problems with the banks has to do with not having a proper vehicle for financial transactions.

Hey, saintkamel.
Write us at tokensale@modultrade.com to further discuss the matter.

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

The question is, why this project will succeed and not millions of other similar platforms

Hello, Nikita.
Thank you for your question.

ModulTrade project is really unique.
MT monetizes on trade potential of 400mln SMEs in the world in 6.7mln e-commerce market
MT provides end-to-end service for the full B2B trade cycle at 1% vs.5-15% charged by banks or Alibaba.
MT is an open ecosysystem which is platform based, data reach and capital light.
MT back-end is realized on Etherium while provides simple UX for any person who is not familiar with Blockchain or Cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: