Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91927 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:04:19 AM

I think that right now it's just an alpha version, I'm sure that eventually they will listen to community's suggestions
i took a look at the platform is certainly an alpha version and is very nice but they still have to work on it i hope that they take into account the constructive suggestions of the community, only 5 days left to take advantage of the current bonus i should hurry up
Of course they have a lot of work to do because this is only a beta version of this platform. Be patient man
The availability of a beta version of a great incentive for investment! And the fact that it was so early says a lot
Can I try beta version?

Feel free to follow this link: https://product.modultrade.com/ The initial platform shows the potential that this Ico has, and certainly there is much to implement and a determined Team for such, as driving links that could be shared in our social environment, generating more visibility for product and Company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:33:37 AM

I think that it's with this kind of project that the blockchain and all the crypto sphere could become big big big. We have a real utilility here. More and more cryptos brings innovation to help the industry of all the sectors to improve the way they proceed at all stages. Modultrade is one of these cryptos.

And don't forget unique, this will cater for companies that want to buy and sell abroad without intermediaries and safely, and without problems about exports in general, if they get some companies, this will be huge, and I'm glad that I'm in Cheesy.

It should perhaps be advertised more the cost saving part of using moduletrade instead of another vendor
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:36:06 AM

I think that right now it's just an alpha version, I'm sure that eventually they will listen to community's suggestions
i took a look at the platform is certainly an alpha version and is very nice but they still have to work on it i hope that they take into account the constructive suggestions of the community, only 5 days left to take advantage of the current bonus i should hurry up
Of course they have a lot of work to do because this is only a beta version of this platform. Be patient man
The availability of a beta version of a great incentive for investment! And the fact that it was so early says a lot
Can I try beta version?

Feel free to follow this link: https://product.modultrade.com/ The initial platform shows the potential that this Ico has, and certainly there is much to implement and a determined Team for such, as driving links that could be shared in our social environment, generating more visibility for product and Company.

There are very few goods at the moment. This project needs advertising.
Also they need to seriously work on localization for different languages.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:57:58 AM

A New article about Modultrade https://coinpedia.org/press-release/new-digital-currency-modultrade/

I guess for the most of the people familiar with Modultrade, not much news, but for new investors might be interesting

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

ModulTrade is one of the famous ICO. How much they collect, who knows?

you can see it here: https://en.modultrade.io/

softcap is reached. they collected over 8 003 ETH so far.
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:13:06 PM

I think it is very unclear what the status of the platform is. If you order one of those listed items now, would you receive it or would you lose your money?

Hello, Rigorous.
Thank you for your interest.

The platform is in live mode. Anyone can register right now and trade or buy items of their choice.
Actually, you may even try some of your stuff to sell to someone you know to test the platform.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:43 PM

Hi guys? Where could I finf an ICO shedule?

Hello.
Everything related to ICO - token sale is available right here modultrade.io
Should you have any trouble find some important information, please let us know at tokensale@modultrade.io.
Looking forward to seeing you!

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:43:28 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:54:54 PM by ModulTrade

ModulTrade’s Product development and Market lead Vitaly Pykhtin interviews advisor Richard Watts

Watch our interview with ModulTrade advisor, Richard Watts, founder and Managing Director of HR Maritime, as he talks about the current trade finance and supply chain finance industry, the need for the ModulTrade Platform and how the time now is right for such a solution, which enables micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to trade with freedom and trust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A24nNj5eDs&feature=youtu.be

In summary, the key points from the interview:
1. Present industry overview shows the massive shift in the world of trading. Trading companies are getting bigger and medium sized companies are disappearing due to lack of access to trade finance instruments.
2. 10 years ago, we didn’t have the technology to build out such a solution like ModulTrade. Now, we do and more and more companies, like Uber for example, are creating new platforms which cut out the middleman to create an easy and streamlined user experience.
3. ModulTrade has a large scope for the future while the system is ideally suited for MSMEs as it facilitates the access and the contact between buyer and the seller. The Blockchain technology solution is great as it solves the issue of trust by guaranteeing payment of goods through smart-contracts.
4. In the short run the ModulTrade Platform will be immediately demanded by ready manufactured goods traders rather than commodity.
5. The platform will give access to smaller players to participate in global trade, with traditional trading houses having to ‘share their piece of the trade pie’.

Our main sale is running with a 15% discount until 26 December. Visit our website to join us in revolutionizing global trade: https://en.modultrade.io/

Our product platform: https://product.modultrade.com/meet

Talk to us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModulTrade.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:24:27 PM

What if user wants to pay in ETH or BTC and the product listed is in MTRC, Is there any option to charge for equal amount of ETH?

Thats a good point. Maybe they should try to partner with something like shapeshift. Its going to turn off a lot of people if they have to go somewhere else to exchange their ETH or BTC to get MTRC, then move that over to the MT platform.

ModulTrade

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:04:15 PM

The platform is in live mode. Anyone can register right now and trade or buy items of their choice.
Actually, you may even try some of your stuff to sell to someone you know to test the platform.

How do we know the other party is reliable? The reputation system only works after people shared their experience. That means the first people to start trading have to take a gamble. As far as I can see it is trivial for a fraud  to pretend to be a company selling products. How did eBay and Alibaba pull this off?

No gamble starting from the first trade. Once the buyer accepts the proposal he sends money to the smart-contract that keeps the funds locked till the goods are delivered to the buyer. So if the seller fails to send the goods, money are released back to the buyer without any escalation automatically.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

How do we know the other party is reliable? The reputation system only works after people shared their experience. That means the first people to start trading have to take a gamble. As far as I can see it is trivial for a fraud  to pretend to be a company selling products. How did eBay and Alibaba pull this off?

No gamble starting from the first trade. Once the buyer accepts the proposal he sends money to the smart-contract that keeps the funds locked till the goods are delivered to the buyer. So if the seller fails to send the goods, money are released back to the buyer without any escalation automatically.

ok, thats a nice concept against fraud. so the smart contract works like an escrow for both side partners of the deal. nice

We must not forget that the buyer must confirm receipt of the goods. I wonder if there is any time for this confirmation in a smart contract? For example, if the buyer does not confirm receipt of the goods at all or confirms after a long time. The seller will not receive money all this waiting period.

there are surely some situations where it can get complicated. For example, a parcel gets lost or delayed. I assume that can be solved by just initiatiing the exchange once again.
Another problem could be that the buyer and seller don't agree on the quality so one party wants to get payed while the other wants a new delivery or a refund. In the real world you would end up in front of a court but maybe ther's some smart way to solve it on the blockchain as well.
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:27:19 PM

15% discount ends in 1 day, if you want to invest seize to invest now!
tokenwar

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Merry Chistmas for all ModulTrade team! I hope 2018 give us very good news about this project.  Wink

https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/happy-holidays-from-the-modultrade-team-a0388fb7c6b8
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

Dear ModulTrade community,

On the behalf of the team I want to greet you with upcoming holidays.
We have shared moments to make this community live in a better world by our business. Our goals will make us prosper together. Have a happy holiday season and let’s hope for better year coming ahead of us.

Eugen Kaplin, ModulTrade CEO & Founder.

You can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkxWEgQ-Jl4&feature=youtu.be

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:24:53 AM

I think that users will come fast just after the launch of the platform, and I think they will come fast. Modultrade can change the way people trade things, it will be really interesting for people, and if it used friendly it will work.

First, users will be few. To make them many, you need advertising. And also need to involve sellers to place their goods. So far, there are few sellers and goods, too.

Because the real platform not even started. For now just wait for the ICO to finish, I'm sure that later next year we'll see collaborations, improvements and marketing

Well, what do you understand as the real platform? The current one is "the real" platform, you can already buy and sell, and devs stated that it'st no beta but already near the final one.

I wish they will make it a little more user friendly, but yes that is already functioning with real products is sale as far as i can see
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

What is project development plan for 2018?

checkout the road map at https://en.modultrade.io/ it should launch next year.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

Hi there !
May I ask you to explain the main idea of the project? Like why you? And not similar platforms?

I don't know if there are similar platforms offering a secure and smart contract based platform for MSMEs

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

By the way, is Modultrade only except ETH for ICO?

Nope, you can also participate with Bitcoin, LA Token or EUR.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:35:59 AM

Hi there!
There so many different blockchain project that were starting to be confused..Id like to ask whats the unique feature of yours?

have you seen their alpha version of platform on website? check out. There may be many projects but ModulTrade is leading in development i think.

Could you pls provide me with a link?

why dont you just go to the website and look for yourself OO?Huh

well, here is the link. https://product.modultrade.com
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Final call for higher 15% discount!
We hope you are enjoying holidays with your family! We want to remind, that you have the final chance to buy tokens with 15% discount!   https://en.modultrade.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: