Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91923 times)
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

after the alpha or beta release, people will see the true potential of the system, and hopefully they'll enter to Modultrade world. When this happens, first investors in here will get very high returns to their investments.

When this release will be available for users to test it ?

Hello.
It's available for users since last November. And we've got a trail of successful transactions executed on the platform with smart-contract and settlement in ETH.
So you're very welcome to come and try it yourself at product.modultrade.com

And we appreciate your feedback at hello@modultrade.com!

Have a great day ahead!

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Seeing this synthesizer offered for 5 ETH on the platform, I'm asking myself if there's some mechanism that deals with big changes in exchange rates?
So let's say I buy this synthesizer for 5 ETH when the ETH equal $5,000. 3 weeks later, when it gets delivered these ETH are worth $7500. Is this buyers/sellers risk or could you peg the payment to a dollar value?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

Would be really great to see you trade on KuCoin after finished ICO.

Do we already have some confirmed exchanges so far?

Still too early i think is going to be announced by the exchange itself when will be publicly known
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Seeing this synthesizer offered for 5 ETH on the platform, I'm asking myself if there's some mechanism that deals with big changes in exchange rates?
So let's say I buy this synthesizer for 5 ETH when the ETH equal $5,000. 3 weeks later, when it gets delivered these ETH are worth $7500. Is this buyers/sellers risk or could you peg the payment to a dollar value?
mmm... weird question... currently all values are down, but remember the 2 pizza's that were bought with 1 btc Smiley)
You would have a lot of pizza by now for that 1 btc... don't think there will be a system that lowers the prize for that item, or better let's you pay less coin for the item.
that's the thing about currencies... they fluctuate but pricing mostly does not follow this trend

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

At the end this risk is everywhere you use any kind of coins.
If you just wait a bit for delivers or after there will be a change with advantage for buyer or seller.
There have to be the possibility to adjust the proce autoamtically, otherwise it is not bood for the seller
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Is the ICO price pegged to ETH or USD? If its pegged to ETH its good for investors that they can buy cheaper eth now to invest

I remembered a sentence from their website 1 ETH = 700 MTR if that's what you are asking for.

Right now telegram admin Vitaly only said that they sealed the deal with Ether Delta and there are more exchanges to come in the near future. Kucoin will increase their popularity which is well deserved.

Final number as of now is 8950 ETH raised so far for the ICO

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Hello boys and girls!
We have only 10 days to come to the end of our Token Sale.
Become a part of revolution in Global Trade: https://en.modultrade.io/

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
Riqelme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

ModulTrade is a service, a platform and an ecosystem that gives micro, small and medium enterprises an opportunity to trade globally while delegating all related end-to-end trade hassle to ModulTrade and its partners at low costs. This will open them up to new business opportunities and partnerships, allow to increase sales and trade without borders. All that without serious investments and with little to no administrative hassle of international trade operations.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

Is the ICO price pegged to ETH or USD? If its pegged to ETH its good for investors that they can buy cheaper eth now to invest

Is in ETH . 1 ETH = 700 MTRc , so today 100MTRc =~ 100 $
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

Hello boys and girls!
We have only 10 days to come to the end of our Token Sale.
Become a part of revolution in Global Trade: https://en.modultrade.io/

Just found out about this project, i need to read more about it. At least i see i still have time to join the party.

Hello,

you're very much welcome!

Join us at modultrade.io

And we're also available through the following channels

Telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/

Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade

Check it out for latest news and developments.

ModulTrade

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

Is in ETH . 1 ETH = 700 MTRc , so today 100MTRc =~ 100 $
My question as to the price of ico is whether it has fluctuated with the current prices of eth and btc, or only remained fixed at this time. What are the plans for possible future dividends?

Thank you for the question.

I think what is important here to understand is that MTRC is an utility token and based on that concept, it doesn't propose any dividends.
So the tokens holders may benefit from the token price growth apart from the general use like means of payment on the platform.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

how many Phase will run on ICO? right now phase 4 ICO is running. and modultrade raised very good capital.

This is the last one I think. ICO will be finished in the end of January. So only around one week left.

Yes, the ModulTrade token sale will close on January 27th, so a bit less than 2 weeks left.

They have raised over 10mm Dollars already and there are 2 weeks to go. That's already a great result.

That's a no surprise, ModulTrade already has a working platform with real life transactions. Not many projects are that far in this stage. Besides, trading industry is one of the most significant ones, so there will always be demand and supply.

they sold some goods on the platform already? By what currencies? ETH or BTC? Can you give me link please for this purchases?

By this, you guys are talking about token sales or sales of the working platform of Modultrade?

As i understand correctly they have some sales on their platform?
Ya, their platform is already working.
You can check it here : https://product.modultrade.com/
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

Really good to hear advice on this topic, the expected recovery has arrived and for sure we will have a stampede of recovery gains for application in the Icos, very good to be attentive to the topics of the projects that we wish to join, only rewards, I hope many of ModulTrade

hopefully this dip won't affect MT. it's good that there's a recovery of the markets so fast, I think that's good news for this project.

The market is already recovering indeed. I think moduletrade is going to be fine for what concern the remaining days of the ico. They also have already secured a good amount of money
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Would be really great to see you trade on KuCoin after finished ICO.

Do we already have some confirmed exchanges so far?

hehe, i guess, etherdelta is confirmed for this erc20 token Smiley

but you are right. would be nice to see this on kucoin first!

Normally I am fine with ED as first exchange, as tokens can be traded there anyways. But currently I really hate ED... The fees get horrible these days, the site is not properly loading and then they made this stupid shit with an own ICO... wish there would come an alternative exchange for ED.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Blockchain Industry SWOT Analysis — Global Trade Finance

Everyone says the blockchain, the technology underpinning cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, is going to change everything. And yet, after years of tireless effort and billions of dollars invested, nobody has actually come up with a use for the blockchain — besides currency speculation and illegal transactions.

Whilst we have to admit that blockchain is still in its infancy. Many issues like unwanted centralization, slow transaction verification times and low throughput aren’t easy to solve. We have to try and find a happy medium between security and speed.

Many use cases of supply chain management using blockchain have been proposed, built and tested. But, did they think twice about this decision, or are they just driven by the hype? Let’s create a simple SWOT analysis to get a better image of blockchain in global trade finance.

https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/blockchain-industry-swot-analysis-global-trade-finance-bf04c9b2d27d

ModulTrade

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Blockchain Industry SWOT Analysis — Global Trade Finance

Everyone says the blockchain, the technology underpinning cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, is going to change everything. And yet, after years of tireless effort and billions of dollars invested, nobody has actually come up with a use for the blockchain — besides currency speculation and illegal transactions.
Whilst we have to admit that blockchain is still in its infancy. Many issues like unwanted centralization, slow transaction verification times and low throughput aren’t easy to solve. We have to try and find a happy medium between security and speed.
Many use cases of supply chain management using blockchain have been proposed, built and tested. But, did they think twice about this decision, or are they just driven by the hype? Let’s create a simple SWOT analysis to get a better image of blockchain in global trade finance.

Strengths
  • Operational Efficiency
  • Facilitates easier sharing of information about certain products or trades. No more documents that have to passed along. We can now register everything on the blockchain.
  • Secure encryption and tamper-proof data storage.
  • Eliminates central authority who has full access to the data.

Opportunities
  • Provides a platform for Big Data and analytic research.
  • Gives back control to the user e.g. instead of Google and Facebook using your data, you can control who gets access to your data. All these permissions will be stored on the blockchain.
  • The world is becoming more digital, so more people will accept the concept of blockchain in their daily lives.

Threats
  • Scalability issues: too many transactions (overload), although several solutions are present.
  • Unwanted centralization: mining pools and large mining farms.
  • Quantum computers (in the future) who have the ability to decrypt data.
  • Hype and fast changing environment.
  • There is always the possibility of mining attacks, and hacks.

Weaknesses
  • Business rules change frequently, blockchain doesn’t.
  • Blockchain is mostly not modular. An old encryption module cannot easily be replaced.
  • What if business rules change and we want to export data to a new blockchain with the correct data models? A blockchain doesn’t provide an immediate out-of-the-box exit strategy.
  • Potentially in conflict with existing approaches to regulatory compliance, for example GDPR regulations.
  • Concept isn’t easy to grasp for a newcomer. We need good education to make mass adoption possible.

Conclusion
ModulTrade aims at bridging the gap between trade finance and blockchain by offering an easy to use platform for global trade. The platform makes use of blockchain technology to enforce trust, traceability and transparency. ModulTrade has the power to disrupt global trade finance because it can help you to cut bureaucracy costs and make the trade process more efficient.

Find out more about ModulTrade and our Token Sale at https://en.modultrade.io

Join us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade for latest news and developments.

(1) https://hackernoon.com/ten-years-in-nobody-has-come-up-with-a-use-case-for-blockchain-ee98c180100

ModulTrade

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE TEAM:
Please be aware that we DO NOT ask buyers of our tokens to contribute via email, disclosing our wallets. The ONE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE IS https://modultrade.io

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Please be aware that we DO NOT ask buyers of our tokens to contribute via email, disclosing our wallets. The ONE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE IS https://modultrade.io

That means the emails I got from module trade were actually from the scammer?
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

I have not received such emails. Anyway, who wants to contribute or invest in the project, i thinks he's looking from who's got the e-mail in more detail. Anyway, it's good information to avoid scamming.

ModulTrade

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Hello, boys and girls!

The message talks about a suspicious invitation via email to buy tokens where you're requested to provide details of your wallet and etc. We know that scammers may copy us. And they use different tricks.

But we don't. We openly declare that we appreciate an integrity of our clients and we act accordingly!

We believe it's pretty clear here without any double meaning.

We do invite to participate our token sale and propose visiting our dedicated page at modultrade.io.

In any of the cases you're always welcome to communicate and share your opinion with us through all channels that we're in

Join us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/

and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade

You may also write to us at hello@modultrade.com and tokensale@modultrade.io.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,
ModulTrade team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: