Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the common cause of poverty?  (Read 9329 times)
hashansa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

as i believe the main reason for long term poverty in countries is due to poor education and lack of knowledge leading to poor understanding about their situation and not knowing methods to get rid of the factors that make them poor,
by education the public, they can gain the knowledge to improve agricultural activities with the resources they have, because even in most barren land you can cultivate something with proper knowledge, with that their nutrition level will grow up and that will help them to archive more money seeking activities,
poor education and knowledge also leads to corrupt politics and poor governance, this make the population go in to more trouble.
so to reduce poverty, the best way would be to increase the education level of the society.     
PrinceFE

Activity: 25
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

I think the common cause of poverty are some government official are corrupt they don't  think the welfare of others people. They are interested in their own progress how to be rich and famous. Their people are lazy and they become depended to the  government support.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

Will you explain what common  reason why some other country is still experiencing poverty and some person dying because of hunger because of efficiency on food?

There are so many reasons why poverty happens in a country, in a group of people, or to an individual for that matter. Most of the time, I think it's because of not having enough livelihood to support oneself. Unfortunately, many people are not earning enough to be able to support themselves.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:36:07 PM

Will you explain what common  reason why some other country is still experiencing poverty and some person dying because of hunger because of efficiency on food?

The common cause about that is the population of the people in the country. They have not discpline in to make a family. It's hard to avoid to make love if you are in relationship depends on how you treat each other. But it is cause problem when you are not in a good age. Many people are early pregnancy because of not teaching a good manner by their parents. So less pregnancy, less poverty in the country.

billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

a country with many lazy people and uneducated people will surely make that country worse and poor, from that corruption will appear and destroy the country and make people poorer.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

I think that the common cause of poverty is the corruption of government officials and lack of education and knowledge of the people it  also includes laziness especially in looking for a job to finance their daily needs and one more is over population families with many kids are unable to feed their families especially when they have no job
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:59:42 PM

the common cause of poverty, number one is corruption jobless and here in our country most of people here experiencing hunger because most of us is jobless, and even if they have a job here our salary is not enough because of very small salary.

Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

all depend on the government of the country, many talented people or potential to advance each region but lack of support can cause them difficult to move forward.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:45:46 AM

all depend on the government of the country, many talented people or potential to advance each region but lack of support can cause them difficult to move forward.

That's exactly what's happening. Notice that many talented people from poor countries find it better to go to other countries that can support them. Rich countries farm and support these talents and in return, they get services from them that eventually improves the country's status. Support should be given priority for people to maximize their potentials

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:18:15 AM

the common cause of poverty in the country is that too many people.
arafat1209

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:05:52 AM

One of the main causes of poverty are endemic corruption and an incompetent government that does little to build infrastructure and good law. One of the main causes of rural poverty is due the country’s geographical and demographic characteristics. A large proportion of the country is low-lying, and thus is at a high risk to flooding. Many of the rural poor live in areas that are prone to extreme annual flooding which cause huge damage to their crops, homes and livelihoods. To rebuild their homes, they often have to resort to moneylenders, and that causes them to fall deeper into poverty. In addition, these natural disasters also cause outbreaks of cholera and other waterborne and diarrhea diseases such as dengue and malaria which will affect them physically and lower their productivity levels.
Another cause of rural poverty is due to the fast-growing population rate. It places huge pressure on the environment, causing problems such as erosion and flooding, which in turn leads to low agricultural productivity.
The causes of urban poverty are due to the limited employment opportunities, degraded environment, bad housing and sanitation. The urban poor hold jobs that are labour demanding, thus affecting their health conditions. Therefore, the urban poor are in a difficult situation to escape poverty.
BountyGold

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:25 AM

the common cause of poverty is because of government issue. The world cannot easily thrive it is because of scam happening in our government.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

I'd say a lack of education and corruption. A self centered view of the world creates wealth for few and leaves many behind.
I think its also something historicall as many countries have been exploited and have often been left alone to repair the damages themselves which they were not able to handle.

Yes I will agree on that due to lack of education they can't find a stabled job for their family.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:25:28 AM

Bad politicians destroying their own countries for their own GREED..
wasted monies on bad politics ..

Bad politics is greedy politicians who care for themselves and then go on to destroy your country because they are so GREEDY..

Royals waste of money..Could be spent on building up your nation instead of their pockets..
Lords waste of money can do the same with the money as above..
Reduce politicians wages plus all the trimmings that go with it thus saving monies to build your nation up..

Poverty is caused by paying people that are not needed like royals and lords and half the politicians they cause POVERTY..

Thank the bedroom tax universal credit food banks and university fees ..

So now we know if we are all in it together then get the unwanted wasted money leeches out.
Oh and their is plenty to name in the UK..

ALL THE LORDY SHIT FACES ..Gets rid of them then we save monies for inventing stuffs..

40 billion and i know they will pay way more to the EU we could build technology with that money
and make our country way way better..

BUT no lordy  Angry will get a cut of this 40 billion in kickbacks..

POVERTY is caused by POLITICIANS ..They destroy your land for their own greed..

Kinnock in the firing line of investigation into Brussels fraud claims ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe
23 Sep 2003 - Neil Kinnock, the European Commission vice-president, and another ... yesterday on the eve of crucial findings from an EU fraud inquiry..

Corruption costs EU 'up to €990 billion a year' – POLITICO
https://www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-fun...
22 Mar 2016 - Study says public procurement corruption alone costs the EU €5 billion per year. ... The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion .... Andrej Babiš is currently protected from prosecution for fraud charges.

€990 billion a year can keep the average joe out of poverty with the things that can be built with
990 BILLION Shocked..

I wouldn't call it pocket change would you?..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

Bad politics is greedy politicians who care for themselves and then go on to destroy your country because they are so GREEDY..

Royals waste of money..Could be spent on building up your nation instead of their pockets..
Reduce politicians wages plus all the trimmings that go with it thus saving monies to build your nation up..

Poverty is caused by paying people that are not needed like royals and lords and half the politicians they cause POVERTY..

So now we know if we are all in it together then get the unwanted wasted money leeches out.

ALL THE LORDY SHIT FACES ..Gets rid of them then we save monies for inventing stuffs..

40 billion and i know they will pay way more to the EU we could build technology with that money

23 Sep 2003 - Neil Kinnock, the European Commission vice-president, and another ... yesterday on the eve of crucial findings from an EU fraud inquiry..

https://www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-fun...
22 Mar 2016 - Study says public procurement corruption alone costs the EU €5 billion per year. ... The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion .... Andrej Babiš is currently protected from prosecution for fraud charges.

€990 billion a year can keep the average joe out of poverty with the things that can be built with
990 BILLION Shocked..

Poverty is a big problem that many people nowadays. Number one reason of poverty is because of many people can't attend and finish their school. Because of this, many people are being unemployed so they can't support their daily needs in life. So I suggest that we should finish our school because that is the only way to achieve our dreams in life.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

Corruption is root cause of poverty. Greediness of money of the people in the position makes their country poor. The money that is intended for employment, economic growths and for human resources is used or in the hands of these corrupt people.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:42:43 PM

In the first, in my own opinion I think number one reason was unemployed people, volume of populations, lack of knowledge, then majority are not also graduate also of Elementary, High School or College. And sometimes, our officials in the government are corrupt also, something like that.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:01:22 PM

990 BILLION Shocked..

Poverty is a big problem that many people nowadays. Number one reason of poverty is because of many people can't attend and finish their school. Because of this, many people are being unemployed so they can't support their daily needs in life. So I suggest that we should finish our school because that is the only way to achieve our dreams in life.
Poverty is a big problem that many people nowadays. Number one reason of poverty is because of many people can't attend and finish their school. Cheesy..WRONG

sports stars   pop stars  actors  entrepreneurs   drug dealers   gamblers    stock market betting
coders learn't at home..

So don't tell me how poverty is caused because i know to much about life and it's tricks Wink..
Oh and by the way i am not poor  Wink..
And i done no education Cheesy..As you can see by the way i type ..

But building things don't need me to write ..Except for a bacon butty .. Grin
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

Number one factor i know is  lack of education because one can't look for a  job when he's not a degree holder and the other one is due to corruption of government officials because the money that should be used in building the country puts directly in their pocket.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

Poverty is the inability to maintain a certain acceptable standard of living.

Poverty is a condition in which a person's vital needs exceed his ability to meet them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: