Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the common cause of poverty?  (Read 9329 times)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

In my opinion, the most common cause of poverty will be the corruption the unjust treatment of government towards the minority.  Government is the main character that can help those poor individual who has lack of income. Government is the main key to suppress poverty and the main reason until now poverty thus exist.

Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Common cause of poverty is number corruption. Unemployment many people are lack of job,over populated.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

the common cause of a person's difficulty is the lack of knowledge when it comes to education, so most of them are unemployed. One of the reasons is selflessness to be diligent.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

Will you explain what common  reason why some other country is still experiencing poverty and some person dying because of hunger because of efficiency on food?

Well, i think the reason of poverty is corruption and lack of education of the country men. Some people are taking advantage on the foolishness of other people just like budulbudol, many people were victim of it it also cause poverty the money that must be use to buy food the other people stole it. In the government they are stealing money from the budget of the country thats why we experience shortage. Some of the official are selfish they only think of their own.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

The cause of the poverty is so much that it may be the cooperation and trust of the people towards the government, which may be due to the underdeveloped society, which may be due to the environment is not perfect. To train talented people, that may be due to the poor quality of education, ... there are many reasons to become poor. In my opinion the primary reason is the poor quality of education. If there are no spiritual promoters of the students, the country will remain poor.

boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

Will you explain what common  reason why some other country is still experiencing poverty and some person dying because of hunger because of efficiency on food?

The reason why poverty is the problem of some other countries because of a luck of support from their leader to their constituents that's why many people has experienced of hunger. Aside from that many country has their own beliefs and no one can enter their country. so, if it has a problem about food shelter in that area no other country  can supply them because of that Policy.   
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Over population, lack of natural resources. Too many people in the planet.
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

I think the common cause of poverty is a lack of discipline specially on giving birth. I do not agree on abortion and I understand that intimacy is natural to married couple. What I am against is that those poor married couples usually have more children compared to those in capacity to have more child. Meaning to say, they knew that they are financially incapable to have more child yet they have children more that they can. The tendency, they all depend to the government.

mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

There are many causes of poverty. The main seem to be overpopulation, corruption, lack of industry, dictator ruling the country.
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

For me corruption is one of the of poverty. Because some government officials are greedy and selfish, they only care about themselves they only care about of their power. But still I do believe that not all of them are corrupt there are also officials uses their position in a right way.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

I will blame poverty to the government. If the government can rule the country or estate in proper way then there would no thing such as poverty. The taxes will be spend to department where it should be.

mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

Making the family bigger even you don't have enough money to provide them in their life. Where its start that you can only eat rice without any meat.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

I think the common cause of poverty is a lack of discipline specially on giving birth. I do not agree on abortion and I understand that intimacy is natural to married couple. What I am against is that those poor married couples usually have more children compared to those in capacity to have more child. Meaning to say, they knew that they are financially incapable to have more child yet they have children more that they can. The tendency, they all depend to the government.

That's where education and free condoms would help.
jan wanst

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

I believe that the main cause of poverty is theft. If people are used to stealing, then people will not live well. If this people have a lot of mineral and fertile land. They will still be poor.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

Lack of education, misinformation. Then inability to take risks.
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Inheritance is the first thing to consider. Ignoring the future financial has a big segment too. I mean spending money too much only for a day, just like no more left for tomorrow. In this world, there's no poverty if all people are literate in all kinds of money investment.  Wink
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

The common cause of poverty I guess is Population. If an area is overpopulated but less work, then the area is possible a poor area.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

Maybe we can also add the general zeitgeist of this world nowadays as being one of the factors of poverty and that is the false doctrine of individualism, consumerism, and the rise of narcissism in todays world. Individualistic tendencies that makes people only care about themselves and their immediate contacts. There is an atmosphere of apathy from the individual to the government and society in general.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Enter name

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

The world has everything we need. If one wants something weather it may be material things, education, or whatsoever- he has the right to take it. But if a person doesn't have any courage, hardwork, or goal in life, he'll remain in his position. The same thing with the poor. Some may say - corruption, lack of something in the environment, population-largely, yes! But these are factors that we can consider in general. But, what about ourselves, have we ask ourselves about it. Partly, our attitude says it. If others can fulfill life the way they want it, we can as well. I did not say that I am rich, all I am saying is to attract things the way we want it. We don't want to be poor, fine- let's do something about it. Because we can do something about it.
BuenasBitcoin1

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Poor Economy, Corrupt Society, High population no control of family planning, and lack of initiative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: