Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6477 times)
youarehere

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:29:04 AM

i think that would very nice that school are accepting bitcoin for tuition because the student can pay it without job

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:37:23 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

wow this is a good news for those who students that has a insufficient budget to go to school but knowledgeable in bitcoin they can go to school and earn at the same time. I think that school are accepting bitcoin workers and offering a bitcoin subject for their students. I hope this will happen in our country.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:24:37 PM

Wow! Maybe in the near future, scholarship plans using bitcoins will be available.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

Switzerland has taken the correct decision. As crypto, especially BTC is growing (+$1000 in 5 days!!!), they decided:” We will earn much for our university, and let people make payments from their computers also” Everybody is happy.

Hope, the other countries will support this idea.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:32:20 PM

This would be a great step further for future students and even parents can hold bitcoin now for their kids to later uses if they get into colleges . Seeing how expensive tuition is now and how it will even grow more in a few years , being able to pay in bitcoin and especially for old holders who already generated gains and their coins potential when converted to fiat have exponentially grown is very pleasant ! People won't be worrying now about the future of their descendance or even themselves if they're still young if this goes official .
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:50:53 PM
Merited by Sumo (6)

The fact that bitcoin can pay for studies in Switzerland does not surprise me. But the fact that it is possible to pay for training in my country by bitcoin has become a big dig in Russia for me. I can not believe that bitcoin is so close, very soon we will be able to pay with it in a store, a cafe... Very soon!
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:46:26 PM

Maybe this is interesting, Maybe this will be many students and students support xD .... But I do not, I hate to go to school  Cry Cry Cry Cry

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:52:39 PM

Most likely at this stage, the university is making a good advertising campaign, it is possible that reservations for paying bitcoins are simply not true, or partial payment by bitcoin is possible, and the rest is to be paid by the euro

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

It's a great news for all people or students who use bitcoins to pay for their tuition. There's no hard time and great opportunity to all parents who's paying hardly because of the expensive fee. It's a good start to the Switzerland for allowing this to the university. Hopefully this will be the start of spreading the advantage of bitcoins. This will be an opening for the future that awaits for people who are investing bitcoins and paying their tuition fees. Hoping that my country allow this kind of situation where you can pay bitcoins for the tuition.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:18:35 AM

If it is happen then it is a good news but actually, in my country it is not happen, may be in the coming years, something good changes like tuition accept bitcoin and some schools also accept bitcoin in a official level, but still it can't see it. But it is a good idea, because in it bitcoin will be get more popularity and students transfer their fees easily through bitcoin.     
People will get a great benefit if it happens so. It is getting popular day by day, mass is warmly welcoming it and are appreciating its blessings, hope it happen soon in future that it replace the regular currency even in routine buying and selling then educational institutions will also start accepting tuition fee in bitcoin.
Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:26:26 AM

I hope every year the level of bitcoin will increase. And with it, the value of other coins and crypto currency. The epopee of this case will be if I can buy bread at a nearby store for bitcoin Smiley

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:44:03 AM

This is a nice way in adopting Bitcoin, right in front of the students. That university will soon teach Bitcoin as one of their subject. anyway this is a good news direct payment to the school using Bitcoin. When i am paying my tuition fee with Bitcoin i use a web wallet, they will convert my Bitcoin to cash to pay to my university.
nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:34 AM

According to me, Switzerland's Larsen University accepted bitcoin for their arts and applied science department. Therefore, bitcoin should be used as a tuition fee for online universities in the world, so many student can know about it.

In my opinion, there is a proper method of payment of tuition fee payment trough bitcoin.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

According to me, Switzerland's Larsen University accepted bitcoin for their arts and applied science department. Therefore, bitcoin should be used as a tuition fee for online universities in the world, so many student can know about it.

In my opinion, there is a proper method of payment of tuition fee payment trough bitcoin.

Yes, Switzerland has already started the trend, and it may be the new way of paying tuition fee in the future. What we should do is just want for several universities and online courses to began accepting bitcoin and if this happen, then its another step closer to adoption. However, in my country I haven't heard anyone that still accepting bitcoin as tuition fees so I still need to convert my bitcoin to fiat to be able to pay my kids tuitions.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

The fact that bitcoin can pay for studies in Switzerland does not surprise me. But the fact that it is possible to pay for training in my country by bitcoin has become a big dig in Russia for me. I can not believe that bitcoin is so close, very soon we will be able to pay with it in a store, a cafe... Very soon!
This is over whelming to be heard. Its great that institutions are realizing the fact that without bitcoin it is hard to run in today time, because beside multiple rewards it is allowing people to save time and is easy quick and simple to be transferred.

Soon every institutions and restaurants will start accepting payment in bitcoin because it is getting the way of other currencies
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:26:51 AM

wow, thats a great news , that is a good thing , some schools are officially accepting  bitcoin tutorial for tuition, there is no thing is learning bitcoin , seeing some students that learning bitcoin is nice, maybe there are the future millioner of this forum. i dont know what schools that accepting tutorial for bitocin, but i salute that school  ang those mentors of that school.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:43:33 AM

its a good news that schools accepting bitcoin so their parents which have bitcoin can pay for their kids and this is a good sign for education world and soon people will realize about bitcoin. we can see more schools accepting bitcoin once the government or another schools read about the news. and yes bitcoin is make our life become simple and easier because we can have another selection to pay what we buy in internet and in real life.

Yes i agree to you. Some schools in other countries are accepting Bitcoin as a payment for the tuition and yet parents who have no cash money they will pay through using bitcoin. I hope someday that Bitcoin can be used on all of the countries as a payment in many ways.
ms.sexy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:49:01 AM

This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.

I really agreed. Well im happy and excited if Bitcoin will be used officially as a payment not only real money but also Bitcoin payment. As bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become more popular and widely accepted, expect to see universities around the world to not only accept them as payment, but also introduce courses focused on blockchain technology.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:15:23 AM

Good to hear schools officially accepting bitcoin for tuition.
At Japan we heard there are shops with sign board "bitcoin accepted here".
We heard houses-apartments are sold through bitcoin at a location in Dubai.
We heard we can pay bills through bitcoin.
Now using bitcoin for schools for children.
Bitcoin donation is even acceptable.
I believe all such organizations bitcoin accepters are from our community of bitcoin lovers, everything is OK our hands we make it as best filling profits for everyone. Waiting to see more ways how better our bitcoin could reap.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:49:07 AM

That's a great news. Seems like crypto is spreading its influence on more and more countries and parts of life. But it will take a lot of time to make everyone know of Bitcoin.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: