Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6468 times)
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

This is the best idea for a country. Allowing the schools accept bitcoin as a payment for tuition. The potential of bitcoin is recognizing by the officials of the schools. Hopefully in the near future every school accept bitcoin. I have a friend who pays his own tuition fee because bitcoin but he need to cash in order to pay.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cerunnos

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:50:51 AM
Merited by Decksperiment (1), koguma (1), xiaolin1579 (1), sale666 (1), shoggot (1)

Technology is growing and many people understand online world especially about bitcoin. If university in Switzerland has already made a payment method using BTC, this is good news.
the more country that supports, bitcoin will definitely be stronger.
Schools are presently authoritatively tolerating the bitcoins in light of the fact that bitcoins has more advantages at that point money on the grounds that the costs of bitcoins are going increasingly elevated and they can likewise be utilized as a wellspring of acquiring soon the entire nations will acknowledge the bitcoins as official cash .
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:28:36 PM

Wao...thats sound good....i am waiting for a time when bitcoin is accepted for tuition fess for major university. Like MIT ...after then bitcoin will earn there reputation...
I am so happy to hearing that some universities accepting Bitcoin officially. It is the big achievement for Bitcoin. It wills also the acceptance of crypto currency in tuition fees. Students who are using Bitcoin now they feel easy to pay their dues at university. Bitcoin provides facilities to every field of life. Bitcoin is the only currency of the world that is used in both internet currency and also as local use.
jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:25 PM

this is very good news and a good move.
this includes evidence of bitcoin increasingly received in various corners of the world so no doubt this digital currency to invest in the long term because it could be the future of bitcoin is very valuable.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

Well here in our country bitcoin is already accepted as payment for tuition fees.  Those were exclusive schools.  We can even pay our bills and other government services through bitcoin.  Bitcoin is really amazing as it saves us time to those things.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:03:52 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

That's actually a great way for schools to start investing on cryptocurrencies by accepting them as modes of payments. First, it increases the net worth of the school because of the everr increasing value of bitcoins, and then second, it teaches the students what cryptocurrency is and what are the benefits of its major coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

We also need this kind of payment method in my university in the philippines to help other people buy paying fast. Transaction line will be lessen they only need to have smartphone to use the wallet.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

it's really a great school,I hope my school can also to receive Bitcoin for the cost of studying.
I think it's very good news for some schools that want to apply the method of payment with Bitcoin and it's a great start for the future.
CoPil

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

This is a great news! After those articles about bitcoin bans, I'm glad that lately... businesses, institutions, banks, and now schools began to accept bitcoin.
Little by little, different countries sees the merit and potential in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still building it's image of security to the people who wants to invest, trade, mine, and accept it.

Everyone must give bitcoin and other digital currencies a chance Smiley
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

This is another achievement of Bitcoin yet again! Perhaps, the heads of these universities are open to possibilities. More than this news speaks well of Bitcoin, it does more good to the universities because with it, it is able to make more profits. By now you should know how much Bitcoin is valued just so you get a good picturesque of how promising the incorporation of this is to educational institutions.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:24:33 PM

The fact that bitcoin can pay for studies in Switzerland does not surprise me. But the fact that it is possible to pay for training in my country by bitcoin has become a big dig in Russia for me. I can not believe that bitcoin is so close, very soon we will be able to pay with it in a store, a cafe... Very soon!
This is over whelming to be heard. Its great that institutions are realizing the fact that without bitcoin it is hard to run in today time, because beside multiple rewards it is allowing people to save time and is easy quick and simple to be transferred.

Soon every institutions and restaurants will start accepting payment in bitcoin because it is getting the way of other currencies
Its great news to heard that because it make easy for us to pay now in tuition fee also doing transaction in school by bitcoin makes our life easier. Im hoping it accept it in malls. And maybe someday it will come true, it possible to happen because nowdays there's nothing impossible in this world.
Valuyet

Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

Wow, that' s great. I heard hotels and restaurants and then school. I hope in hospitals too. There are some people in my country that died because of the selfish and heartless doctors and hospital management committee. If you will not show them or prove them that you have money, they will not perform major operations and treatment. Until the patient is dying, that' s the time they make an action.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

There's an app here in the Philippines that accepts Bitcoin to pay for Tuition Fees. Apps name is Coins.ph. So far there's only 3 schools that accepts Bitcoin for tuition fees but that's already a good start and we are hoping for more schools to open their doors to Bitcoins as a payment option to pay for tuition fees.

https://i.imgur.com/2WggU7s.png

https://i.imgur.com/J3LuNRu.png

fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

We also need this kind of payment method in my university in the philippines to help other people buy paying fast. Transaction line will be lessen they only need to have smartphone to use the wallet.
We are hoping that Philippines gonna do the same or embrace Bitcoin payment for tuition fee and others. Looking forward for it to happen soon hopefully.
rashidfield

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

Hello good afternoon, I am new to this forum and so far everything I have seen seems well supported, this is good news for technological and economic progress, I still think of the man who bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins, which .
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

That's a great news. Seems like crypto is spreading its influence on more and more countries and parts of life. But it will take a lot of time to make everyone know of Bitcoin.

and soon, the other schools will know bitcoin too and I think they will use bitcoin too for tuition and maybe bitcoin will be taught in many schools. the more good news of bitcoin will give an impact on many people so bitcoin will more famous again. it is a great news for us and for people which lived in that country can pay with bitcoin.  
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

That's a great news. Seems like crypto is spreading its influence on more and more countries and parts of life. But it will take a lot of time to make everyone know of Bitcoin.

and soon, the other schools will know bitcoin too and I think they will use bitcoin too for tuition and maybe bitcoin will be taught in many schools. the more good news of bitcoin will give an impact on many people so bitcoin will more famous again. it is a great news for us and for people which lived in that country can pay with bitcoin.  
Since here in our country bitcoin is not yet acceptable much by our government so no school yet is accepting bitcoin as one way of payment, but we have some store around less than 10 who opens a shop and is accepting bitcoin as one mode of payment, so we are looking forward one day that even school will be open for this.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

I think that education should be free, so I'll never pay money for it, especially my lovely crypto Smiley
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:06:18 PM

I think this is not optimal, you know why? Because we know that the value of cryptocurrencies does not work just like those of fiat currencies. We are talking about decentralized currency here, it would only be a waste if we are going to use it just to pay your tuition fees. Its volatile, so yeah you can pay you're fees directly by this coin (Bitcoin for example), then a day after the value of that currency suddenly pumped. As a result, you've wasted some serious money.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

its apparantly unreliable info link, contradiction is being traced in every line
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: