Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6481 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Well this could be a good news to the students who are involving in cryptocurrency. But i wonder how they will know if that student is the one who enrolled in the school where the transaction is anonymous. It could be hard for the school to identify who pays using bitcoin or the digital currency. Well i bet they had a way to find it or identify the transactions using bitcoin.
Yes it will have a good impact on bitcoin, but i think that in current time it many only be implemented in modern countries and specially in more developed countries where bitcoin is legal. In my country i do not think that there is a single school who are accepting bitcoin for payment tuition.
Glad to hear that if that really happens, it would give comfortable to all the parents and students who wants to transact paying their school fees at less time and it would be great opportunity for bitcoin as well to be known by all the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

It is a good news for bitcoin to become a worldwide payments for goods and services,in the near future it is already be used by many businesses and shops as mode of payments.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.
https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/
Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
This is good news for Cryptocurancy, especially for Bitcoin holders, the University accepts Bitcoin for tuition, that means Bitcoin is increasingly accepted in society. and it is a positive thing to attract many Bitcoin users, so Bitcoin can fly again.

It is really good to hear that bitcoin is being accepted in schools and educational institutes.  In my country, no one can even think of Bitcoins usage in schools or even as mode of payment. Almost everyone here is using bitcoin only for trading purpose.
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

The world needs to be much more open minded about cryptocurrency and all type of technology. It’s not bad to encourage people to learn how things really works. I have no doubts the future is bright just we need to be patient.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

This is a good development for the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as a whole. I have also witness where secondary schools as well accept Bitcoin for school fees payment. This will create a lot of awareness to middle and old age people about the existence of Bitcoin. Let keep the hope alive.
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

I think the schools are now thinking forward. They will have bitcoin fund in the future specially when bitoin becomes bigger in the future
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

I think the schools are now thinking forward. They will have bitcoin fund in the future specially when bitoin becomes bigger in the future
If the news is true then it's an amazing for all the bitcoin user's, but as fas as I know still lot of speculation but not sure about the acceptance of the bitcoin in the educational institutions, bitcoin first has to get nod from the government then the other agencies may accept the bitcoin till then it's just a news but not guaranteed.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

I think this is one of the good news where bitcoin can be used for tuition payments. It would be a big factor for them to engage in bitcoin that everyone in the world would therefore help them in their studies.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

this is good news for cryptocurrency, with more and more educational institutions receiving bitcoin, making bitcoin more widely known to everyone.
I also heard that bitcoin is now beginning to be widely used to pay taxes, pay homes, and online shops. this shows that now people are beginning to recognize the existence of bitcoin as a valuable digital currency.
kumaha Aing

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

incredible for Bitcoin world. As more and more educational institutions are ready to accept Bitcoin for school fees, it will become easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works. next is good news for the whole cryptocurrency market.
Scott Freemann

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Accepting students to pay tuition fees by Bitcoin has been applied by some universities around the world.
In June 2017, the Montessori School in New York, USA, officially allowed parents to pay tuition fees for their children with bitcoin. This is the first school for children to use digital payment.
Nicholas Ferreiraa

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

Since its introduction in 2009, Bitcoin has been the subject of widespread divisions, with supporters, some not.
Several colleges and universities from around the world have begun to allow students to pay tuition fees with Bitcoin.
In 2013, Nicosia University, a private school in the Republic of Cyprus, opened a master's degree training program in digital currency. Nicosia was the first university to accept Bitcoin in payment Fees for all fields of study.
Soon after, there were many schools in the world that accepted bitcoin.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

If the news is true then it's an amazing for all the bitcoin user's, but as fas as I know still lot of speculation but not sure about the acceptance of the bitcoin in the educational institutions, bitcoin first has to get nod from the government then the other agencies may accept the bitcoin till then it's just a news but not guaranteed.

when it comes to the payments like charities, schools tuitons, elections funding, people really don't mind accepting crypto. It's harder with day to day regular business to persuade them for micropayments.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

this is good news that schools receive bitcoin so their bitcoin parents can pay for their children and this is a good sign for the world of education and soon people will be aware of bitcoin. beginning to adopt bitcoin as tuition at Lucerne University has had an impact great in the crypto world and I think it's possible some schools and colleges in other countries do what lucerne does
sagittarius1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for instruction world and before long individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can see more schools tolerating bitcoin once the legislature or another schools read about the news. what's more, yes bitcoin is influence our life to wind up straightforward and less demanding in light of the fact that we can have another determination to pay what we purchase in web and, in actuality.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. And as for me who is investing on bitcoin hoping to be rich someday I dont think I'll be using my bitcoin cause it will defeat the reason why I hodl bitcoin.
This is great news, parents can easily pay the tuition of their childrens using bitcoin. It will also help the students in their study. Bitcoin gives many opportunities to its investors.

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

Yes This is a very good idea and congratulations to Bitcoin for other great achievements. This is a great achievement for Bitcoin as it will be a stepping stone to Bitcoin to spread more of its attributes or capabilities. In some countries, Bitcoin can be used for payments in traders and other business sectors. Hopefully this will spread to other countries in the world.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

Wow really i am not aware of this. Thats really great news. I choose bitcoin because for the many reasons just like in bitcoin I can have a stable life which I can set to be better. In bitcoin many life will be better because it is an investment and it is also a business in which we can determine the future of every bitcoiner
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

Wow really i am not aware of this. Thats really great news. I choose bitcoin because for the many reasons just like in bitcoin I can have a stable life which I can set to be better. In bitcoin many life will be better because it is an investment and it is also a business in which we can determine the future of every bitcoiner
This is a good news and a great development to the cryptocurrency world and that of bitcoin, am so excited to here this amazing news congratulations to bitcoin holders hopefully many other institutions will embrace it again and that will boom the price and it's popularity.
PelevaVika

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

Over time, in such large countries as the US, Russia, China, all the same recognize the crypto currency and introduce it as an alternative to pay for services. Including for schooling. It will simplify the visit to the parents of the school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: