Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15885 times)
reinielle26

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:00:10 AM

SOme people do scamming in order to earn bitcoins and money. They're fooling other people for their own sake. How pathetic
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:40:54 AM

People do scam because of money insufficiency. They wanted to earn just in a flash and in an eAsy way that is why they will do bad things. People scam because of poverty and being financially ill. When those people joins bitcoin they will not be in trouble because they will become rich when they strive hard in bitcoin. It has the highest exchange rate among all other currency. I would advice them to use bitcoin for some reasons of beinf succesful someday.
I'm not sure about that, the main reason must be the lack of morality.
They rely on people's naivety and lack of information , so i believe that in most of the cases the scammer have more resources and money than their victims.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:55:28 AM

They are just made up of shit minds and shit attitude. I actually do not understand why they have to use scamming to earn some dime when they can use their efforts and minds to focus on the right way to earn. Perhaps scamming is their masterpiece. But what the heck they are not really developing in that way. They are just making themselves look terrible and stupid. By the time people will know the real deal, they will become famous as scammers. 
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

Many of them who are scamming its for them easy to make money with it thats why they are doing it. My friends all got scammed with using bitcoins scammers have now a paradise.

Because they can steal their money and the coins are now for them you can't get them back.
i think that people scam because they need money and it is a easy way to earn money because there are a lot of people who get scammed all the time.
So it is a form of income but it is really annoying for the people who get scammed.
One day I went to a small local restaurant, and some guys who were sitting next to me at the left table started a conversation on reasons why people scam, some scam related stories, with some of them telling others how they got scammed and it goes on. I just kept quiet through out the time of their conversation and never said a word. They were actually saying that people getting involved in scam should be blamed on the government, but I don’t really believe that. Some get into scam because they are lazy a$$hølés.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

because people want something that is not possible to be in, then they scam. e
specially related to money, they will scam for the money

People scammed because of many reason. The scammers have many photos of proof of earning even if the money in the picture is not from their earning. Some scammers use the identity of other legit person in group to scam new members. Many scammers are here in cyber, so be aware that we are in cyber don't trust anybody. Don't send first always use escrow, Don't transact to the person you just know in cyber.
There are number of reasons behind this thing and I must say that all the scammers who used to do scam have different kind of intentions in their minds. As far as I know, most of the people do scamming just because of the reason that they actually want to make out more money and that too through illegal means. They keep on making different people fool and then grab all of their money.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

because people want something that is not possible to be in, then they scam. e
specially related to money, they will scam for the money

People scammed because of many reason. The scammers have many photos of proof of earning even if the money in the picture is not from their earning. Some scammers use the identity of other legit person in group to scam new members. Many scammers are here in cyber, so be aware that we are in cyber don't trust anybody. Don't send first always use escrow, Don't transact to the person you just know in cyber.
There are number of reasons behind this thing and I must say that all the scammers who used to do scam have different kind of intentions in their minds. As far as I know, most of the people do scamming just because of the reason that they actually want to make out more money and that too through illegal means. They keep on making different people fool and then grab all of their money.

Well as long as there are people who wants easy money no matter how ridiculously easy it is, there will always be those that would take advantage. Its greed vs greed. We want to earn good money without working for it and other people want the same, its just that they're willing to do that at other people's expense

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

Many people are desperate to have a easy money today so they scammed others . and some people trust others in investment even they don't totally know who or what is the investment is all about .. You can search or investigate about  the offer of the others before you trust so you can't be scam .
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

To be serious, I wonder the same why people scam, I got
scam recently for my 23 minexcoins they guy was so convincing so
I send him first the 23 minexcoins when he receive he just went offline.
never come back again online, I just smile it was my first time I got scam on telegram.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

People scam other people for easy money. They will talk in a convincing way for you to invest something specially money. They are so expert in convincing people even without knowing what the real deal was all about. After that they will leave you getting all of your assets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:11:22 AM

Some people scam because they want easy money and they don't care to others. To prevent scams .here is the tips: Keep your personal details secure. Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or emails – delete them, and Be wary of unusual payment requests,
Exactly! There are number of scammers around us which are continuously keeping an eye on our money. The only reason behind all this t=is nine other than that they actually want to earn money and they want to get rich through illegal means.

You need to be very much careful if you want to keep yourself safe from such kind of things. Be aware of what all is going around you.
Bitcoin is the high value currency and as you said everyone is trying to have the bitcoin now by hook or by crook it is the best time of have the bitcoin and the bitcoin price and the value will increase if you are having the money to invest in the bitcoin it will be the right decision the demand and the value of eh bitcoin is increasing with the passage of the time I hope it is very bad act to scam but the security matters.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:21:41 AM

People scam other people for easy money. They will talk in a convincing way for you to invest something specially money. They are so expert in convincing people even without knowing what the real deal was all about. After that they will leave you getting all of your assets.
There are many factors that maked somepeople scam. Poverty, greedness, stress or even just to have fun, bad thing is bad thing, there many other good way to achieve our goals. So don't scam people.

Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:39:51 AM

He only to gain personal gain from the deceiving results he will get the desired result and that is selfish only to harm others only

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:08:48 AM

There are many factors that maked somepeople scam. Poverty, greedness, stress or even just to have fun, bad thing is bad thing, there many other good way to achieve our goals. So don't scam people.
Some people want earn easy money from criminals/stealing on internet , their will do scam.
but believe me , running or scamming people is harm , you hard to sleep when steal people money from internet.
i think scamming is not for fun , i tell about money , their stealing people money by scamming new people interest on crypto world like running an ponzi scheme or other scam.
i always hate scammer , dont be scammer or u life will end on jail , be a good people and u will trustworthly everywhere.
FastInvest
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

Money - is the answer. People are looking how to become rich fast and easy.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:18:07 PM

Where there is a chance , criminal will take the advantage of it so as long as we can prevent our self  for getting scam, I think it will be okay
World are fill over many type of people, they have their own reason to be a good or bad guy especially when this world getting over populated, many people look over the wealth more often

Well thats true, but for me underlying economic differences make people want to stand with other people who has the capability to do anything they want becuase they have such amount of money. The fact that there is other job that they may pursue given the fact that they are technology literate that they can use for something better is they choose to scam because nowadays if you are born poor you are limited but if you have money you are free.

Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:53:21 PM

Getting a new job is not easy for everyone, its really hard to have a job if you already have a pretty dirty background on your records. Living jobless for their past bad doings they are not able to get jobs leaving them to do bad decisions like scamming because they don't have income for their family.
Yes you are right, people wants to get profit rapidly as possible that the reason I think people scam. In case of bitcoin people scam and they want to get profit but this take a lot of time and not easy that’s why a lot of people scam and this is the bad things in bitcoin.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

They are just made up of shit minds and shit attitude. I actually do not understand why they have to use scamming to earn some dime when they can use their efforts and minds to focus on the right way to earn. Perhaps scamming is their masterpiece. But what the heck they are not really developing in that way. They are just making themselves look terrible and stupid. By the time people will know the real deal, they will become famous as scammers. 
We all know that if someone take a chance to get money without doing anything then no one will miss that chance, just like that when someone have a chance to scam and get instant profit they cheat and get profit but the good thing here is that bitcoin is secure a lot and when they scam they get out from this world of business.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:09:58 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 12:32:28 AM by trauchot

Everyone is trying survive as best they can. Deceiving people of course is big sin, but he does not frighten people, because for them most important thing is to earn more money. Now it is very difficult calculate who deceived you, so fraud is in high demand. You should always check with whom you are dealing.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:52:03 AM

Why people cheat because of the lack of work and the need for a high life is the main cause of crime fator in this life. Everyone competes to make money for those who have a steady income but who do not get a fixed income can not meet the needs of life so difficult to find a job with honest and true. then it can encourage people to justify various ways to meet their needs by cheating. may only by deceiving that person can get income even if the way is wrong.
alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:00:32 AM

I know some people are really hard to getting a job, they just can't do much things so when they're really desperate on money, they could do a scam to living, people are doing everything to survive even bad things with others.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: