Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22102 times)
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

Patience is good if you know what you are doing. It's actually dangerous to be patient on worthless coins_.
Sell and cut loses if you find out you made the wrong choice.
Yes we have to adjust to the existing conditions. If we have a coin that has a high prospect then it needs to be done, but when we are not too sure then do not wait too long. I love to buy some new coin, but I am always selective because we are all betting on the quality of coin we have. if it's Bitcoin then I'm sure, so I do not worry when I buy a lot of Bitcoin because I know that bitcoin prices will always increase every time. Bitcoin prices have a remarkable increase and occur annually.
Bitcoin is the safest coin to hold. It is the most well known and high valued cryptocurrency the global economy, but there are also good altcoin that very good to hold such as litecoin, monero and etherium. But I the same like you, I preffer like to hold bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrency.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:00:48 AM

It's clear the both of these are indispensable in trading, already it's often proven that patience and keep holding can actually it's working well in it, and those who are in a hurry to sell may be said to prefer to cut profit rather than gain higher profit. We can take the example of the current higher bitcoin price movement, and certainly not just bitcoin.. it's does on altcoins too, but maybe on altcoins it seems like we should really be able to pick a coins that has a good future to investing till can be profitable.

N@p$t3r

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:20:00 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Too bad, amigo... why the hell did you do that in the first place? don't you have a day job to support your everyday needs? jajaja. Just teasin' you there amigo. Muy bien, next time you must make sure that whenever you sell your bitcoins you can buy back the same amount at a lower cost... then the difference between that and your recent sell price is going to be your profit. Good luck amigo.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

holding for a long time is more productive than holding for a short term because in 2022 bitcoin has a possibility to reach $25000. so you need patience in order to make a good profit in bitcoin. basic trading also is the best buy low and then sell it on high price.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:38:07 PM

I try to keep my portfolio 50% Bitcoin and 50% altcoins. I have read it somewhere and trust me you will feel better because either of the two appreciates if not both. Also in altcoins, choose wisely. Do a thorough research before jumping in any coin. Regarding this Oct month, almost every trader was in loss as nobody expected this much drop in almost all the altcoins because of Bitcoin positive rally. Anyhow I am still holding my alts and try to maintain 50-50 % portfolio.
monir34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:05:35 PM

Who don't have patience he can't win in trading.  If no patience he can't hold coin in longer. Because sometimes coin become too lower . That time you might need to hold coin for long time. If you don't want to loss in trade. For trade you should know good analysis and patience. That two thing you should have must.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

I think holding your coins for long time might gives you loss because from last few months bitcoin value is fluctuating very unevenly. You can see the chart bitcoin is falling. Some time it reaches to $6000 and some time it decreases to $5700 with in a day.

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:28:09 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:27:42 AM by owengtam09

Patience is good if you know what you are doing. It's actually dangerous to be patient on worthless coins_.
Yes we have to adjust to the existing conditions. If we have a coin that has a high prospect then it needs to be done, but when we are not too sure then do not wait too long. I love to buy some new coin, but I am always selective because we are all betting on the quality of coin we have. if it's Bitcoin then I'm sure, so I do not worry when I buy a lot of Bitcoin because I know that bitcoin prices will always increase every time. Bitcoin prices have a remarkable increase and occur annually.
Bitcoin is the safest coin to hold. It is the most well known and high valued cryptocurrency the global economy, but there are also good altcoin that very good to hold such as litecoin, monero and etherium. But I the same like you, I preffer like to hold bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrency.
Holding with patience of cryptos will really make us rich. Having a lot of patience is the key for it. And we must also do something so that it will happen, and we can achieve what we really wanted. Holding different kind of coin is also good just make sure that holding that coin is safe.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

Based on what you did, that's good because at least you have income though the Bitcoin price does not reach its highest. For me, just always do the basic. Buy if the price is low, Sell if the price is high. We actually can not say if the price already reached its highest but you only need to do is to read the news about bitcoin forecast at least you have idea if it's ok to sell or buy.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

Patience and holding is really needed in order to survive here. There are times when bitcoin and even altcoins are in low prices at the same so if you don't have patience I am sure that you will always be selling your coins for low prices. In here, if you want to earn you will have to read and read to get information about the market. Holding can be beneficial sometimes especially now that bitcoin is continuously rising.

Patience is very good in the time of dump when other are doing panic selling and among them you are holding your coins because you believe in bitcoin that it will not let me down and give me a bunch of profit in the future and this thing mainly leads toward the profit and holding and patience are good because all the things are connected directly to the profit so stick to the plan and earn in future.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:03:04 PM

Based on what you did, that's good because at least you have income though the Bitcoin price does not reach its highest. For me, just always do the basic. Buy if the price is low, Sell if the price is high. We actually can not say if the price already reached its highest but you only need to do is to read the news about bitcoin forecast at least you have idea if it's ok to sell or buy.

Yes, I agree with you. You earn a little profit is better than you lose all your money. Try your best in the future. I think you will win.

Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:18:18 PM

Patience is key in crypto, safe holding is very important also. What I do now, is selected few cheaper, but progressive Projects DECENT, WINGS). Im out of day trading, keeping my coin/tokens in wallets out of exchanges. I see 10x up next summer here, so Im not going take a risk with small profit in short run.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

Everytime time i think about patience as regard trading and investing in crypto currency, It make me feel like predator lying in wait all day in order to get it's prey!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

Cheesy poor you. I have made a mistake like that and I lose to earn more money. However, everything will be fine. Be patient and you will succeed. Wink

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:51 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:59:36 AM

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
I think there are some people who can use altcoin to make a lot of money in a short time. well, but that's very rare. indeed, patience is the main thing to make a lot of profit in trading. without it, maybe we just get a low profit, or loss.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

I am getting coins on the campaigns I am joining it is not so high amount but it is enough. After receiving it, its price is low so I am holding it i think it is already three months since I received it. But the sad thing is it does not goes up high, instead it goes down more. Then bitcoin price is now rising. It made realize that I must convert it after receiving then jist wait for the bitcoin price to climb up. Not all coins are meant for holding sometimes we have to choose which coin we must hold. Now that is what I am going to do. Instead of waiting for the altcoin to rise up, I will just convert it to bitcoin. In that case I am sure that it will rise up.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

patience and holding has direct relation. if a person want to do holding trading then he should have a patience quality because if he has no quality of patience then he is unable to success in holding trading because in holding trading you should be patience and when the opportunity come for getting enough profit the you should try to sale your bitcoins.
Eehm… holding sometimes doesn’t favor some people, cause I know a lot of people it never favored, everything in this is just by luck. The lucky ones gains from it, and the unlucky ones makes nothing. If I’m to hold my Bitcoin, I will wait till there is a huge decrease in the price rate, then I can put in money and have patience to see what gains comes from it.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

I think there are also a number of commandments here in trading. I cannot enumerate you all the "thou shalls" and "thou shall nots" but what I can be sure of is that there is a commandment that states" thou shall not react." LOL.  Grin And in order to do that, one must not always check the trading platforms for the price update. Every time I log in to my exchange site and monitor the movements of the prices, I am always excited to do some trading. But it mostly ended up on the wrong side of the fence.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:04:21 PM

In my opinion, observe the market price, if the coin price starts to rise, you can sell, if the coin price drops drastically, it is better to holding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: