Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:06 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.
Buying low-selling high is not easy; It takes a lot of time to learn and have experience. The most important thing in business is patience, calm and grasp the opportunity.

I agree, we need to analyze the market properly, we do not know when the price will go down or up, so should really be able to read the market situation, sometimes we can not wait to sell when prices rise, and start to panic when prices fall, that's why patience is important. I just have not dared to try trading in large quantities, I still need a lot to learn
When prices are falling we cant avoid to have the panic selling but yes this is nit a good strategy for you to be a trader so better to have patience and stay calm when you are in a critical situation like the price of the coin that you are holding for are pretty slows down.
Yes it is very important to be patient because if the investors made some money from their investment in bitcoin and they sell them out then they may not earn so much money. on the other hand if you have the patience not to use or sell your bitcoin and hold them for some more time then you will be able to make a huge money through your investment in bitcoin and you can fulfill all your dreams in the near future.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

Expensive Antony,Who'll you employ to help create this coin?
Patience the best thing that is needed to be successful in any field and in crypto it is the most required thing to become rich and those who are good at this thing bitcoin bless them with such an high profit that surely changes their lives and there are a lot of people who are true believer of bitcoin and many of them are now millionaire an all they says that holding coins and patience give them this stage of life to enjoy.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

These are the keys to become successful in trading, patience and holding. When a person or trader is patient enough, then that person could have a lot of options and will not be stuck with something that will not grow. Also, holding plays a big role in trading, since there are many traders out there, it could be an advantage to hold on to one's coins and wait for the right opportunity.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:12 AM

Patience is virtue, that is the words of trader you must have patience for you to get big profit. Now bitcoin is moving forward again so i think bitcoin goes to 5000$ in the end of October. You need to hold some bitcoin for the future.
Getting involve in trading means you need to learned and also have a knowledge about trading. Patience in trading was so related characteristics that needed, and a trader also have to be. And yes, bitcoin are getting high value and it was keep moving, meaning to say we really needed to be patiently hold and wait till its time to sell our bitcoins for us to be able to earned high profit. Good luck to us.
Thats right as a trader you must have a patience so that your plan will be succesful and also you must know how to hold your coin for the sake of choosibg the right value and the right time so you can earn better as expected.
Patience and holding is part in trading as i observed in all the job we've undergone patience is the most effective way to be safe. And holding is a kind of strat so that you will be regreat of doing something
patience is a very important thing in trading, if you're less patient in trading results are always disappointing. in order to be patient in trading you must have a target, never too high also don't get too low.
If you are actually planning for holding of your bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time, then you have to develop this habit of holding your nerves. Patience is the most important thing which you need to have in your life. Otherwise, you are going to suffer a lot. There are number of people who suffered a huge loss and that too just because of losing their patience.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

These are the keys to become successful in trading, patience and holding. When a person or trader is patient enough, then that person could have a lot of options and will not be stuck with something that will not grow. Also, holding plays a big role in trading, since there are many traders out there, it could be an advantage to hold on to one's coins and wait for the right opportunity.
Patient people earn big money from trading. Extremely patient people get rich. I think there are people who have a foresight to potential investments and coupled with patience, they're reaping the rewards now. Take roger ver for example. We may be past the time when we can all be like ver but bitcoin still has a lot of potential to make us earn a lot. Of course patience is a major aspect that we have to remember

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:09:21 PM

Patient people earn big money from trading. Extremely patient people get rich. I think there are people who have a foresight to potential investments and coupled with patience, they're reaping the rewards now. Take roger ver for example. We may be past the time when we can all be like ver but bitcoin still has a lot of potential to make us earn a lot. Of course patience is a major aspect that we have to remember

Mostly we see only patience traders always get profit, if we do greedy and hurry then on the spot we get profit, but if we hold it for a time then our coin like bitcoin 100% give us more profit. But our patience work only on Bitcoin. If you compare bitcoin with other coins like altcoin, so some time our patience not give us profit, so it mean our patient need information, then we get profit.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ps

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

I can't be patient, but anyway I hold. I know is sounds like a cliché but that's how it goes for me.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

Mostly we see only patience traders always get profit, if we do greedy and hurry then on the spot we get profit, but if we hold it for a time then our coin like bitcoin 100% give us more profit. But our patience work only on Bitcoin. If you compare bitcoin with other coins like altcoin, so some time our patience not give us profit, so it mean our patient need information, then we get profit.   
Patience traders still have high risk and loss when they don't use brain for investing. If they don't have good price for holding, they just waste their time to wait the price increases. That's the reason the base for holders are always important.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████