Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22090 times)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Miss those days lol  Cheesy
these kind of mistakes are common from newbies especially at this point most alts are high, just a little bit of upward movement in prices newbies go like crazy and sell it immediately.

I used to be like that before,,, the urge to withdraw the earnings as a newbie always satisfied my greed. Well, we can't blame them, they are just starting with these kind of things and surely experience and time will make them mature in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

I have learned to hold with patience because of my own experience too, When i started to buy bitcoins, couple of days later, my money grew, with so much overwhelm, i converted some amount and retain also a bigger portion of my initial investment,but the bitcoin keeps going to high to the moon, and i have a big regret why i withdrawn some portion of my investment, i could have more gain instead, and now i realized long term holding is the wisest decision because you could multiply your money, if you have patience
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:02:44 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
I think every trading should have patience and can do holding in order to make more money. Patience is really a great factor to earn profit in trading. If we want to become rich, we should improve our patience.
Holding of the bitcoin or any other coins does involve patience, in fact, patience is the most fundamental thing which you need to have in your life if you do want to have something big in return. Holding of the bitcoin does involve a very good control of yours on your emotions. Otherwise, you might get panic at the time when things are going other way and you may end up making wrong decision which can result in your disaster.

Just to talk about trading patience is very important, in fact trading is not very difficult, only after making an investment you need to be patient. It would not be wrong to follow it remotely and sell it when we made a small profit. Greed will only hurt us.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

I believe these two are the key for a trade to become really successful. Without patience and holding, traders tend to give at a low price without earning back the capital.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:42:51 PM

I think every trading should have patience and can do holding in order to make more money. Patience is really a great factor to earn profit in trading. If we want to become rich, we should improve our patience.
Holding of the bitcoin or any other coins does involve patience, in fact, patience is the most fundamental thing which you need to have in your life if you do want to have something big in return. Holding of the bitcoin does involve a very good control of yours on your emotions. Otherwise, you might get panic at the time when things are going other way and you may end up making wrong decision which can result in your disaster.

Just to talk about trading patience is very important, in fact trading is not very difficult, only after making an investment you need to be patient. It would not be wrong to follow it remotely and sell it when we made a small profit. Greed will only hurt us.

There comes number of occasions when it gets really very much difficult for you to remain patient. There are number of people who suffered a huge loss and that too just because of selling their coins at the time when the prices were falling down. The most common mistake which all of them made was that they lost their control and couldn’t managed to take control of that situation.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:26:08 AM

I think patience and holding is most required attitude at bitcoin because of bitcoin volatility you have to be patiently wait and monitor the price so that you will get a big profit. While holding you have to wait for the higher value because not all bitcoiners have plenty of bitcoin savings.There are people bitcoiners that only hoping for their salary and that only expecting and wait for the expensive price Is right for them.Because that's the only money their hoping for their needs. Nothing to do but to wait but if they badly need money, no choice but to sold it immediately.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:42:05 AM

Well most of us want to spend all our earnings from Bitcoin because of temptations such as things we wanted to buy since then. What matters the most is that, you learned a lesson from the mistake you've done and yes, it is kind of disappointing because you withdraw all your earning on bitcoins because as of now bitcoin's value increased a lot more than we can imagine. Well, better luck next time dude.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:15:46 AM

I agree with you patience and holding is the key to earn good profit and of course the right timing on when to  sell the holdings. I had already experienced selling my bitcoin and i really regret selling it well that is part of the experience and now i had developed how to have long patience and holding my coin possession. The longer we hold our investments the bigger the profit we will generate.
Well it is true the most important key in bitcoin is being patience attitude and you just wait or keep it hold because for long term so you can get more profits out of it. Always observe the volatility of price in the market so that you have an idea how long you still keep your coins.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:56 AM

yes,I am doing same as well.one of the big amount of btc I withdraw from bittrex but now btc up & up.
so I learn so much from my big mistake. holding is the best option to increase your money.

Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:52:48 AM

If you crypto currency trader you and buy and sell and when you feel you have a some profit you can withdraw your balance but if you hold your altcoin you can sell long time later , holding is a long tram system so be patience then you sell.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:58:05 AM

Not having enough patience would lead to a mistake and a good example is your situation but one thing is for sure, you realized what's wrong  and that gives you a lesson about having patience. If you want to be a decent merchant then you should know how to handle these challenges in life. Don't give up, it's not too late.
So i think that the patience and holding of bitcoin have got a very strong relation in between them. If you are planning of long term investment of money or even you are planning for holding of your bitcoin, you do need to be very good at controlling your emotions and that too at the hard times. If you’ll not be able to do that, then you are going to suffer in a very bad way. Patience is the only key which can lead you to success.
Indeed, you need to have some good control over your nerves in order to keep bitcoin in wallet for a long time. I am personally in favor of using bitcoin as a long term investment than wasting it on useless things like online shopping etc., because in the way you simply lose your bitcoins and chances of enjoying future profits with bitcoin reduce badly. This is why intelligent people don’t waste bitcoin for meeting their childish desires.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:14:32 PM

Not having enough patience would lead to a mistake and a good example is your situation but one thing is for sure, you realized what's wrong  and that gives you a lesson about having patience. If you want to be a decent merchant then you should know how to handle these challenges in life. Don't give up, it's not too late.
So i think that the patience and holding of bitcoin have got a very strong relation in between them. If you are planning of long term investment of money or even you are planning for holding of your bitcoin, you do need to be very good at controlling your emotions and that too at the hard times. If you’ll not be able to do that, then you are going to suffer in a very bad way. Patience is the only key which can lead you to success.
Indeed, you need to have some good control over your nerves in order to keep bitcoin in wallet for a long time. I am personally in favor of using bitcoin as a long term investment than wasting it on useless things like online shopping etc., because in the way you simply lose your bitcoins and chances of enjoying future profits with bitcoin reduce badly. This is why intelligent people don’t waste bitcoin for meeting their childish desires.
So funny if you see someone try to use Bitcoin to pay a bill ~ 5 - 10 dollars, because the smallest fees for 1 transaction of Bitcoin is around 30-20k satoshi.
It means this person will need to spend 3-4 dollars for its transaction and it is really waste.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

Right, as today's situation shows a great patience and holding BTC was the better policy than trading. However, it was unbearable for most of us to wait!
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:28:33 AM

actually when you hold it, you learn to be patient, but sometime there's another condition when you feel curious if you sell or withdraw your btc. will be better if you hold while buy it.. wait for the price little fall and keep buy it, hold it for month, then you will get huge profit.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:33:52 AM

It is difficult to be patient if you just have to wait, but atleast you have that experience and learn to be patient. Perhaps the next day you know what to do, be patient.

Experience is the best teacher people said. Patient is always difficult to do in trading and also in real life.
At least if you working your money with trading, you have to learn at least in trading. Difficult but not impossible to be patient.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:45:45 AM

It is difficult to be patient if you just have to wait, but atleast you have that experience and learn to be patient. Perhaps the next day you know what to do, be patient.

Experience is the best teacher people said. Patient is always difficult to do in trading and also in real life.
At least if you working your money with trading, you have to learn at least in trading. Difficult but not impossible to be patient.
that's why I completely agree with you, Because if a person has experience and knows how the situation can turn in trade, he can control his emotions. I think that if you have enough knowledge, then the Experience will come very quickly.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:28:39 AM

Patience is virtue, that is the words of trader you must have patience for you to get big profit. Now bitcoin is moving forward again so i think bitcoin goes to 5000$ in the end of October. You need to hold some bitcoin for the future.
Getting involve in trading means you need to learned and also have a knowledge about trading. Patience in trading was so related characteristics that needed, and a trader also have to be. And yes, bitcoin are getting high value and it was keep moving, meaning to say we really needed to be patiently hold and wait till its time to sell our bitcoins for us to be able to earned high profit. Good luck to us.
Patience is a virtue and holding is a skill, have this two in bitcoin is more important so that you will earn bigger for waiting the value higher than expected and holding it so that you can choose for the right path of your trading. This are the most important thing to know in sustaining a good way of bitcoiner so that it will make your account effecient and resourceful in terms of trading industry.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

yes,I am doing same as well.one of the big amount of btc I withdraw from bittrex but now btc up & up.
so I learn so much from my big mistake. holding is the best option to increase your money.
Holding is best and I am in favor of this. Bitcoin is going up a now things are not that much good when you are talking about getting amount off the account. This is better if you have learned from your mistakes. In business or trading or investing, learning is always a way of success. There must be learning from if and else so that you can proceed better.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

I think in any investment is important to hold, especially in the crypto, prices change much faster, so do not rush to sell!!
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.

The market is way too unpredictable as of few weeks. Bitcoin has been just constantly rising and reached a high of 19k on coinbase. It is pretty difficult to predict what a high will be. With these new future contracts coming in, the price will be more volatile than before. Although, your advice is the best way to trade - Be patient, sell at high, buy at dip.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: