Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:44:33 AM

Patience is the soul of any activity or work specially in trading or dealing with any monetary work.Having patience will yield you more than your expectation and is also advice to calm and have patience while dealing.Holding and patience may provide you great rewards at the right time.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

it's definitely the core of the game especially in trading.. one cannot just jump right in and ride.. wait for the trend..
Patience is a virtue and it does pay you off. I am sure that those who have been really patient with bitcoin are now one of the richest people in the world or will be soon.

At least they are living a life of financial liberty. Bitcoin has helped many people in making them rich and helping them in achieving their goals. As far as trading is concerned, long term trading is undoubtedly highly beneficial for traders.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

i have been hodling in alts for 5 months. I had 1.5 btc when i started. its value is 0.8 now. So...Its your desicion to hodl or not but i advice you to trade if you are good at it or stay in BTC.

Well all coins have their different, i have a coin before and the price was too small that time and because of that i did not sell it ,im just waiting until the price of my token Increase and this will happen. Just research about the coin you want to hold to avoid losing money.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

it's definitely the core of the game especially in trading.. one cannot just jump right in and ride.. wait for the trend..
Patience is a virtue and it does pay you off. I am sure that those who have been really patient with bitcoin are now one of the richest people in the world or will be soon.

At least they are living a life of financial liberty. Bitcoin has helped many people in making them rich and helping them in achieving their goals. As far as trading is concerned, long term trading is undoubtedly highly beneficial for traders.

I feel like the best way is to do both: long term investing and short term trading. Moreover I never keep everything in alts or in BTC, I always have both: altcoins and BTC, this prevents you from going deep down whatever happens on the market. Agree with you about patience, however, do you think that there're still coins that worth to wait for so long as it was with BTC?
watchbay30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

i have been hodling in alts for 5 months. I had 1.5 btc when i started. its value is 0.8 now. So...Its your desicion to hodl or not but i advice you to trade if you are good at it or stay in BTC.
That's true tag line. More precisely we can hold only if we have got the patience in us. Today's world has got very impatient and no one care about there loosing money. That's ain't gonna help much while trading and investing into crypto world. What it asks for is the patience as we can see how bitcoin prices are blooming around us and those who have invested long ago must be millionair once more! This cycle will keep going on again and again until there is remarkable prices of 100k per btc. Hope so we keep it stubborn investment until that point in the future
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

Seeing money go up and down does bother you so much, you must patient. Patience and Holding is a best strategy for your successful but it has two sides.
Indeed, patience and holding are strategies in order to be successful in Bitcoin, well not only in Bitcoin but also in real life. If you will buy a bitcoin pr any other coin and you have enough patience to wait and hold the Bitcoin, you will get an unexpected income.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:50:14 PM

Patience is the soul of any activity or work specially in trading or dealing with any monetary work.Having patience will yield you more than your expectation and is also advice to calm and have patience while dealing.Holding and patience may provide you great rewards at the right time.
Yeaaa people with patience in trading will get better result , as trading about waiting the value gained based on your analysis of course.
If you get panic easily you won't get benefit even you might get hurt when you do trade in hurry.
Do more research and makes sure you won't feel the FUD in the proccess.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:51:23 PM

I think be patience about crypto currency because this is the good time of bitcoin and the market does not still remain same so after the bitcoin price stability the other crypto currencies will go high and you have just wait to the crypto currency time, you have great opportunity to get good profit from altcoin after the unexpected bitcoin price.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:57:35 PM

I think be patience about crypto currency because this is the good time of bitcoin and the market does not still remain same so after the bitcoin price stability the other crypto currencies will go high and you have just wait to the crypto currency time, you have great opportunity to get good profit from altcoin after the unexpected bitcoin price.

Patience in everything you do is very important just like when you are doing trading. You need patience to do research and exert more effort to learn more about trading and its ways in order to gain more money. You also need it when you want to hold your coins first while waiting for the price to get high.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

I think wait is better then loss,
The market is depend on bitcoin price i think so bitcoin price will stable after some time and the other altcoin will go their recovery and then you can sell it without trouble so don,t panic sale.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:37:24 AM

There is always a dispute what to hold bitcoin or some altcoin. Some say bitcoin is good others that alts are. This is simple choice. Keep mostly in bitcoin and with some amount go for alt ones. In this case you will have both and no one will be at lost most of the time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:52:36 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Why feel bad if you earned at least a profit? If you withdraw or sell but earned a profit then nothing to feel bad about it and besides who knows if Bitcoin price will recover after it dipped at $3,800? You withdrawn or sell because you thought that its the right time to withdraw. What you did is ok as long as you earned even with a small profit, feel very bad if you sold at loss, I'll be kicking my self if I do that.
This is where patience and holding takes a very important role in our decision, We all know that the value of bitcoin is so uncertain. No one really knows when it is going to go rocket high or when it will dip in its lowest value. So in doing trading, just play it us it is, be patient in having small profit, You might hit the perfect timing to earn big as you continue doing bitcoin trading.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

That's what I learned from her eafter reading so many threads about trading that the best thing you can do about your coins is hold and wait because holding itself will difinitely be a profit, under the circumstances that the price is going up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

Some coins are not just for Holding, you must have picked the most good coins there is in the market if you want to hold it. But for me, I don't like holding my coins.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

I have tried holding for about 1 year for the wrong coin, and it didn't go well. The right thing to do is to find a good coin that is worth it for holding.
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

Yes, patience is good, but sometimes I`m facing the leak of funds, so I have to sell some good, prospective coins at a lower price, because I see more profitable opportunities right at that moment

watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:39:17 PM

Yeah. I also think so. At this time holding is the best option cause as everyone can easily see that Bitcoin price is increasing very quickly day by day and will get over 5k$ soon maybe before the hard fork happen and I hope that after the hard fork Bitcoin price will increase like crazy and the price will be double soon Smiley)) It's what happened after the hard fork on 1st August and I hope it'll happen the same at this time.
Flame-

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

It was earlier a most frequently used idea to sell bitcoins and invest in altcoins so that they could increase their volume of bitcoins when altcoin price increases. But that seems not working now since bitcoin price is steadily increasing. So, you have rather done a wrong thing by selling your bitcoins and buying altcoins. Next time, don’t get panic and just patiently hold your bitcoins in a long term basis to get huge profits.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

That's true tag line. More precisely we can hold only if we have got the patience in us. Today's world has got very impatient and no one care about there loosing money. That's ain't gonna help much while trading and investing into crypto world. What it asks for is the patience as we can see how bitcoin prices are blooming around us and those who have invested long ago must be millionair once more! This cycle will keep going on again and again until there is remarkable prices of 100k per btc. Hope so we keep it stubborn investment until that point in the future
Patience and holding can make us rich person. Observe the graph of the bitcoin today, I know that all of are aware that the price of the bitcoin increased 1300% in this current year! It is obvious that holding our bitcoins can make many money in the future.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:21:49 PM

Seeing money go up and down does bother you so much, you must patient. Patience and Holding is a best strategy for your successful but it has two sides.
Indeed, patience and holding are strategies in order to be successful in Bitcoin, well not only in Bitcoin but also in real life. If you will buy a bitcoin pr any other coin and you have enough patience to wait and hold the Bitcoin, you will get an unexpected income.
Indeed, that’s true. Patience is one of the fundamental principles of living a happy life. Those who are impatient, they really suffer a lot in life. I am sure that with the passage of time bitcoin is further going to increase in value and this is the only reason why people are really crazy after it but only those are successful with it who apply the strategy of holding and selling at high prices. Bitcoin really demand patience form investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: