Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22102 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:56:12 PM

I've heard a lot of good stories that hodling really pays off. But the the only question is how long you could do it. Crypto prices are extremely volatile and making profit really depends on what your strategy is.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:35:52 PM

I've heard a lot of good stories that hodling really pays off. But the the only question is how long you could do it. Crypto prices are extremely volatile and making profit really depends on what your strategy is.
Its right cryptocurrency is too volatile and when the scene seems like bitcoins gonna make new ATH almost all of the altcoins are being dump miltiple time which is not good also to those holders of a coin. I might say that i do some cut loss and wait to buy the dip again so in that case i will don't wait for a longer time to recover that coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:41:09 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
yes of course thats me i really have patience in life because if you do not have patience you dont have price in return, if you can wait why not, just be patient to earn more btc and you should learn also to hold it...
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:44:14 PM

i have been hodling in alts for 5 months. I had 1.5 btc when i started. its value is 0.8 now. So...Its your desicion to hodl or not but i advice you to trade if you are good at it or stay in BTC.
That's true tag line. More precisely we can hold only if we have got the patience in us. Today's world has got very impatient and no one care about there loosing money. That's ain't gonna help much while trading and investing into crypto world. What it asks for is the patience as we can see how bitcoin prices are blooming around us and those who have invested long ago must be millionair once more! This cycle will keep going on again and again until there is remarkable prices of 100k per btc. Hope so we keep it stubborn investment until that point in the future
Patience and holding totally depends on the situation of the market. As we have seen the those who have hold the bitcoin with the patience in last couple of months, it has payed them back in a very generous form and bitcoin’s value increased in huge quantity. Now if the market is on the stay for some days, you can trade the coin on higher rates and purchase them back on lower rates, but in that condition, if the value increased again then who is to be blame for.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:23:35 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
yes of course thats me i really have patience in life because if you do not have patience you dont have price in return, if you can wait why not, just be patient to earn more btc and you should learn also to hold it...
People who knows how to control and wait really benefits a lot, though there's a lots of ground that needed to hold what ever investment you have, each time you buy or save your btc will be your investment for your future, never to panic just keep studying the possibilities downfall may happen and some corrections but if you can hold then the results is much better.
ferrydriver

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

It was earlier a most frequently used idea to sell bitcoins and invest in altcoins so that they could increase their volume of bitcoins when altcoin price increases. But that seems not working now since bitcoin price is steadily increasing. So, you have rather done a wrong thing by selling your bitcoins and buying altcoins. Next time, don’t get panic and just patiently hold your bitcoins in a long term basis to get huge profits.

It is still perfectly possible to grow your bitcoin by investing in alts, most won't outperform bitcoin in the long term but some will. Then there is the short term and if you can accurately predict jumps in prices you can really grow your bitcoin.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

Patience is an important attitude, because of patience we learn a lot and we improve our skills that can be used in daily life. Patience also lead us to know what is the best way in order to earn a profit in a good time and avoiding to missed any opportunities.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

Holding this Christmas then decide what to do. Maybe price will remain as it is maybe it will come down with good opportunity to see then to buy at cheaper rate, this way you will increase your stash in bitcoin. Or it will be opposite and price will go up then hold for little longer.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

Who don't have patience he can't win in trading.  If no patience he can't hold coin in longer. Because sometimes coin become too lower . That time you might need to hold coin for long time. If you don't want to loss in trade. For trade you should know good analysis and patience. That two thing you should have must.
mingbai8

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

It's a easy thing and also a difficult thing.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

Yes indeed holding on to btc is really difficult especially when the odds are against you but when you have enough experiences then you will know regardless of situation and market trend bitcoin will alway pump at the end. Holding and patient, is the key to success in cryptocurrencies trading. It may sound easy but you need to learn from experiences or just cut your internet when the odds are against you.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:57 AM

Why feel bad if you earned at least a profit? If you withdraw or sell but earned a profit then nothing to feel bad about it and besides who knows if Bitcoin price will recover after it dipped at $3,800? You withdrawn or sell because you thought that its the right time to withdraw. What you did is ok as long as you earned even with a small profit, feel very bad if you sold at loss, I'll be kicking my self if I do that.
This is where patience and holding takes a very important role in our decision, We all know that the value of bitcoin is so uncertain. No one really knows when it is going to go rocket high or when it will dip in its lowest value. So in doing trading, just play it us it is, be patient in having small profit, You might hit the perfect timing to earn big as you continue doing bitcoin trading.
I think patience is the basic phenomena which each trader should learn before going to invest in any field as it is the game of nerves that how pressure 0ne can bear as you will have to wait when the prices are falling in the market so you will have to hold on your coin to avoid loss in the trading.

The experienced traders know that they will buy when the prices of coin is low and then wait for the time to sell when the prices are high.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

Yes indeed holding on to btc is really difficult especially when the odds are against you but when you have enough experiences then you will know regardless of situation and market trend bitcoin will alway pump at the end. Holding and patient, is the key to success in cryptocurrencies trading. It may sound easy but you need to learn from experiences or just cut your internet when the odds are against you.

No no no, you are wrong, please don't cut your internet when you have loss. Instead, you should research the reason make you have this loss. Then, try to think you should take loss or check the price has dumped below your cut loss base or not. That's should things you must to do.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:52:54 PM

yes,patience is the #1 investment you must have first when you enter in the trading world because patience is the key to success.alway remember that'

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

In crypto patience and holding will make you tons of money. Imagine those people who believed in bitcoin since day one and they are still here? They maid a lot of money now because they are patience and willing to wait for the right now. There no short cut in this world so we need to hold on tight and be very patient if we want to become rich just like the others.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

The lesson in all of this is always HODL. HODL, even with the top alts, is precisely what screwed me. Any Altcoin bought at the right time, simply best investment to date. Here holding is the key.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:09:15 PM

The biggest reason behind huge profits in the cryptos world in Holding more and more. The more coins you will Hold, the more profit you will have. Patience really plays a vital role into the cryptos world and also i would suggest you not to withdraw your earning daily but instead you can withdraw your profits weekly/monthly to save the transaction fees and as well as you will have some good profits.
levuto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

To be honest I m total agree with be patient for your positions to be green and full green because 95% of people can hold loss for 300, 400 and even 1000 pips but when it will be in profit maybe at 50 pips he left and he think be the best trader or he can wait till have a great profit at least 200 pips result of patience, stress, care, hope.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:56:45 PM

Theese are the best days to hold guys, especially if your sitting on some coins with great fundamentals.
The trend is up Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:40:40 AM

Theese are the best days to hold guys, especially if your sitting on some coins with great fundamentals.
The trend is up Smiley
There is only one coin which has the best fundamentals, that coin is Bitcoin BTC . I suggest you to only hold bitcoin, bch or eth. Those coin's price will rise up. Itcdoesn't mean that other altcoin is bad but most of trader are only use it for pump and dump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: