Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22090 times)
raziplab92

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

Patience is key to sucess here in crypto world but keep in mind dnt be greedy when a coin do pump get rid of trade by getting 20 to 30 percent profit and dnt look at that now either its pumping or dumping.sometimes we dnt clear a trade because its pumping but a thing moves up definitely goes down soon  ..so keep this element in your mind sometimes more patience give loss.lol ;)Be tricky here in market
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

I believe patience and holding only applies if the current price is way below your buy level. What I mean is that your trailing stop isn't hit, therefore you continue holding.
Investors should not be too worried about the market now, this is just a drop in profit taking before Christmas. Bitcoin and the crypto market will rebound in the coming days, I believe in this. At present, bitcoin is gradually increasing and it is a signal of market response at this time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:47:10 PM

If you dont have patience then you will be devour here in crypto world. Nothing can be done without patience.
Its not abount holding just bitcoin many dint pick bitcoin and take on some other coins and they do this all the time some change when bitcoin price fall others buy and this is cycle that is already in motion for years. So be very patient and everything will be good at the end.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

Holding long term can be good if the markets do not crash but if they crash more than they do now we will see a huge sell off, so only those coming in at the bottom with fresh money will benefit. If you are still holding  like me and bought higher up then you have to wait a very long time just to get back your lost wealth. So yes holding can be good but sometimes we need to be able to take profits. I need to learn to take more profits as I never sell anything at the top.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:35:05 PM

Holding long term can be good if the markets do not crash but if they crash more than they do now we will see a huge sell off, so only those coming in at the bottom with fresh money will benefit. If you are still holding  like me and bought higher up then you have to wait a very long time just to get back your lost wealth. So yes holding can be good but sometimes we need to be able to take profits. I need to learn to take more profits as I never sell anything at the top.

Holding in the market is the rule of thumb to have profits. Warren Buffet also says this. Imagine how millions they made during the past years.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

That is it, without patience you can not do nothing if you are trading. Specially if you are trading with a large amount of money. It is not the same trading with $100 or just trade with $10000, there is a huge difference in that.
And if you are not a patient guy, you are going to lose everything.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:56:35 PM

I believe patience and holding only applies if the current price is way below your buy level. What I mean is that your trailing stop isn't hit, therefore you continue holding.
Investors should not be too worried about the market now, this is just a drop in profit taking before Christmas. Bitcoin and the crypto market will rebound in the coming days, I believe in this. At present, bitcoin is gradually increasing and it is a signal of market response at this time.
There is no doubt that the trading of the bitcoin is increasing in the market day by day and those who are saying that the bitcoin was just a bubble and its time is over will make big looses because of their attitude. There is no harm in the price at this time because of Christmas and weekend in the market, so there is no need to panic. After the Christmas the price will suddenly jump back and this is the best time to make some profit from it.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:37:51 AM

In bear market we are very emotion because we can't withdraw our money be patience at all time coz it will pump hard.. buy and hold sell if it's profitable.. you have your own choices on how you handle situation like this
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

You already know the idea behind getting huge returns on your investment. One have must have patience when it comes to crypto trading because its a volatile market. For instance the price of a crypto may go down to $0.6 and also go up to $2 same day. Therefore its good to HODL and be patient to get good returns.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:44:46 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

Patience is certainly a virtue that is often on short supply for me too. I think it comes with more experience though.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:46:34 AM

Patience is certainly a virtue that is often on short supply for me too. I think it comes with more experience though.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

You already know the idea behind getting huge returns on your investment. One have must have patience when it comes to crypto trading because its a volatile market. For instance the price of a crypto may go down to $0.6 and also go up to $2 same day. Therefore its good to HODL and be patient to get good returns.
What is the cryptocurrency you are saying? Is Ripple? If you want to say Ripple can raise to $2 in one day or dump to $0.6 same time, you are wrong. The price of Ripple can dump much like you said, but it can not increase to high price with one day from base price ~1,0x $ like now.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

In bear market we are very emotion because we can't withdraw our money be patience at all time coz it will pump hard.. buy and hold sell if it's profitable.. you have your own choices on how you handle situation like this

In these times of bearish market we have to remain calm and don't ever try to panic or if you did then you'll lose a lot of money in the future. Learning from the past mistakes will give us some delight that we have to be observant and just follow what the market is predicting but don't be predicted that when others are selling, you'll follow them - no!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:25:28 PM

In these times of bearish market we have to remain calm and don't ever try to panic or if you did then you'll lose a lot of money in the future. Learning from the past mistakes will give us some delight that we have to be observant and just follow what the market is predicting but don't be predicted that when others are selling, you'll follow them - no!
exactly being calm in this kind of situation wherein a lot of are making some panic but you as a people person some of us here are taking to be a calm cause this is the best thing to do for and nothing else we know how hard to make some decision that are not able to be but this is what we have to do.
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:45:48 PM

exactly being calm in this kind of situation wherein a lot of are making some panic but you as a people person some of us here are taking to be a calm cause this is the best thing to do for and nothing else we know how hard to make some decision that are not able to be but this is what we have to do.

I cant argue  more, the best thing to do is just sit and relax. I know the market will recover soon but if you pa nic sell and sold your bitcoin for a lower price, you  will lose more. If you have some extra mone I think its good to buy more in this desperate times.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

Why feel bad if you earned at least a profit? If you withdraw or sell but earned a profit then nothing to feel bad about it and besides who knows if Bitcoin price will recover after it dipped at $3,800? You withdrawn or sell because you thought that its the right time to withdraw. What you did is ok as long as you earned even with a small profit, feel very bad if you sold at loss, I'll be kicking my self if I do that.
This is where patience and holding takes a very important role in our decision, We all know that the value of bitcoin is so uncertain. No one really knows when it is going to go rocket high or when it will dip in its lowest value. So in doing trading, just play it us it is, be patient in having small profit, You might hit the perfect timing to earn big as you continue doing bitcoin trading.
I think patience is the basic phenomena which each trader should learn before going to invest in any field as it is the game of nerves that how pressure 0ne can bear as you will have to wait when the prices are falling in the market so you will have to hold on your coin to avoid loss in the trading.

The experienced traders know that they will buy when the prices of coin is low and then wait for the time to sell when the prices are high.
First thing is that Low price and High price are the relative terminologies which can be different for different people, secondly the traders of today are the ones who were beginners yesterday so don’t loose the heart and start believing in your instincts to be very very confident.

Another thing is that all those who are waiting for bitcoin to fall, they are living in fool’s paradise and they will keep waiting because bitcoin is not coming down, not at least in near future.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

You need to be more optimistic, you can learn from your mistake. With the popularity of digital currencies ,you have many opportunities to start again. Of course, patience is one of the important factors in investing but it sometimes depend on your luck . yep, maybe when we invest,we follow the prediction, and that’s always make many people got mistakes. You must keep calm, keep patient to do your own decision to accept consequence. Now it’s time you started again with more experiences, please be optistic and hopeful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:25:45 PM

I think the long-term holder will be the one who earns the most interest than the one-day holders. Psychology is a matter for people like you if you experience them several times, you will not feel scared when you hold the coin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:38:50 PM

And if you didn't ever panic sold at $12,000 then it's a great timing as the price now started to come back at $14,000 and still kicking to reach another good movement for this week. Just like what happened last year on the same season the price fall during Christmas holidays and then after New year the price surged and that was a very fast movement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

And if you didn't ever panic sold at $12,000 then it's a great timing as the price now started to come back at $14,000 and still kicking to reach another good movement for this week. Just like what happened last year on the same season the price fall during Christmas holidays and then after New year the price surged and that was a very fast movement.
The price of bitcoin is just testing the people who can resist the price dump of bitcoin and based on the chart of bitcoin, there are still a lot of people who sold their bitcoin for a lower price because of the panic that is caused by the FUD from the other bitcoin haters. Patience is a must in hodling so you will have a higher chance to get some huge profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: