Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22102 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:53:04 AM

Patient in trading is a basic tool. Every trader need to have it. If you do not panic you will always be in profit almost all the time. Next time watch the market and hold yourself.
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:46:16 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

It did happened to me. When everyone is selling I also go and sell mine. But to my disappointment some of my token sold is worth 10x the price I sold it. One thing that really stucked on my mind when it comes on trading we really needed to have patience in waiting.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

Well it isn't bad idea to move from Bitcoins to altcoins but what really make it bad is wrong selections.
You can't buy any altcoins by just seeing it recent growth. For example, Stratis was as high as 0.004 BTC few months back but now it hardly near 0.0008 BTC. So you should always examine the market thoroughly and then invest in coin which you find will rise in near future. There are various indices for it sometimes team is coming with new developments, sometimes its swap or fork, while sometimes buyback, etc. Such factors can bring dramatic increase in price which is more profitable than Bitcoin rise alone.
Honestly, I suddenly feel hesitation for buying more altcoins after reading your post because of the example you have said. So there is a possibility that I will get no/less profit from my Electroneum since it has a fast growth recently? I hope not.

For now, I think the best I can do is to hold my altcoins and wait for it to rise before converting to btc because it will be very risky if I will insist to imitate what pro traders do. I admit that I'm not yet competitive but I will study harder to know more.
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Well it is bad for us . If we don't have patience in holding . Don't decide faster think before decide it is ng risk for us if we decide fastly . It is not bad if we think patiently . Hold it tight don't be careless .
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:50:50 PM

One of the most important skill that we should have is patience. If you want to succeed by earning more, then hold your cryptos. Be patient for you will gain more in the future. Do not panic selling.. do not listen to any bad news. Focus on your goal. Focus on increasing your profit through holding.
Also, study the situation first before you decide. Watch the cyptos' price by tracking it daily. If it drops, dont panic for it is normal, it will rise again.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

I think you don't know when you enter the world of investment. Simple strategy when the valued of the bitcoin is dropped that time to buy bitcoin, and if when the price is high that time to sell. Patience holding our investment is the one key to be successful in the trading or investment. A failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovation enough.
pedromonteverde

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:09:08 PM

Patience is the key if you're a holder. Just believe in your choices than it will pay you back.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

There's a thought said that patience is a vitrue,so in every person have its own attitude  and that  sometimes is that we called is ,patience.being part in the world of investment trading its better you have a patience in yourself to wait the proper time and holding your  bitcoin, before you must  trade it into the right price value ,or vice versa when  you must buying  crypto coins so you must to  wait  in a low value prices,so that you can gain a huge profit.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

We all know that patience is the key to success, just like in Bitcoin also we must have patience to earn money. A bitcoiners must have this behavior to earn a BTC, but at least you learned from your mistakes, and I learned also through you. Its not late yet, have patience in holding a Bitcoin and wait the higher prize of BTC.
There is a very huge difference in between the current market value of bitcoin and the market value of bitcoin somewhat a year ago. Looking at the past records, we can claim this thing that holding is the best of the best option to have more money.

If you are planning for holding of your bitcoins or any other coins, then having a quality of being patient is the most fundamental thing which you need to have. Without it, it is not at all possible to hold your coins.

radvntxge

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

Yes that is the biggest factor that can help you in trading. If you dont have like that you will lost all your money and you cant have a profitable investment into it. In trading, there is always a big risk so that you need to be patience.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

So you're sorry to have withdraw all profits? Well, that's a feeling and only you feel it. But with that you get a lesson, do not you? You learned that patience is important. You already know the importance of being patient even in trading. So if you're going to trade again, you should be able to be patient.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:10:58 AM

In bear market we are very emotion because we can't withdraw our money be patience at all time coz it will pump hard.. buy and hold sell if it's profitable.. you have your own choices on how you handle situation like this
According to the current situation holding is the preferable thing to do and as we all know that prices are facing a bit fall and keeping patience at this time is quite important to give strength to the bitcoin and as we all know that bitcoin will soon start rising so panic here will not only give you loss but bitcoin will also lose some values so be true believer and stay on the bitcoins side and you will be enlightened with profit soon,
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

Yes that is the biggest factor that can help you in trading. If you dont have like that you will lost all your money and you cant have a profitable investment into it. In trading, there is always a big risk so that you need to be patience.
But we always can minimize the risk by do the right thing in the right time with the right methode. So we patient with something right and not just fortune. You can hold coin which has good fundamentals for a long time.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

I believe in this say that 'when somethings are essential enough you do it even if the odds are not in your favor" Biggest mistakes on our life make as stronger, even the professional in the trading or investment they also failed, but they don’t easily give up.  We need to be patient when the price of our invest drops and hold to make our investment have good profits.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:16 PM

well it is actually a self evaluation, analyzing how much profit you can achieve and want to achieve possibly. It's hard to always set a target earning but you have to consider the quality of the alts you are holding, there are coins that can give you x10 value but the question is for how long ?

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:37:20 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:48:06 PM by doedz

well it is actually a self evaluation, analyzing how much profit you can achieve and want to achieve possibly. It's hard to always set a target earning but you have to consider the quality of the alts you are holding, there are coins that can give you x10 value but the question is for how long ?
The same question, we can not be sure the coins will rise in quick time.
and how long we will wait, I suggest to do backups so we do not lose. it is a way to keep prices falling.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:46:37 AM

Expensive Antony,Who'll you employ to help create this coin?
Patience the best thing that is needed to be successful in any field and in crypto it is the most required thing to become rich and those who are good at this thing bitcoin bless them with such an high profit that surely changes their lives and there are a lot of people who are true believer of bitcoin and many of them are now millionaire an all they says that holding coins and patience give them this stage of life to enjoy.
If you want to become a good trader then you need to be hold and patience when you have both these qualities then you will never face loss and you will become a success trader very soon because these both are the major element to become a success trader.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

In bear market we are very emotion because we can't withdraw our money be patience at all time coz it will pump hard.. buy and hold sell if it's profitable.. you have your own choices on how you handle situation like this
According to the current situation holding is the preferable thing to do and as we all know that prices are facing a bit fall and keeping patience at this time is quite important to give strength to the bitcoin and as we all know that bitcoin will soon start rising so panic here will not only give you loss but bitcoin will also lose some values so be true believer and stay on the bitcoins side and you will be enlightened with profit soon,
Obviously 2018 did not affect the price of Bitcoin, maybe I make a little early decision, but there are people holding Bitcoin at the level of 20k dollars, I guess these people will not wait any more. And we can see decline in the price of bitcoin due to sales.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cryptolead

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

Yes, to be a trader, we need willpower. Discipline, a trading strategy suitable for you personally, under your daily routine. Crypto trader is not only a trader but also a Holder, here is not Forex where indices and prices have many economic justifications, here the price depends on the faith, and on whales, and in both cases it can fall to "zero", and buying an illiquid asset can remain in eternal investors ..
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

trading is good and true it takes patience is very high because if you do not have the patience that is very high you will be very easily provoked emotions to sell and can not think lucidly to determine the right time to sell or buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: