Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

Bitcoin is not just another currency, bitcoin is actually the future of money. If you see bitcoin in this light, you are likely not going to sell for short term gain. The future of bitcoin is certain and it's only a matter of time before bitcoin take over large percentage of world finance!
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Well it is bad for us . If we don't have patience in holding . Don't decide faster think before decide it is ng risk for us if we decide fastly . It is not bad if we think patiently . Hold it tight don't be careless .
For a trader, the most important skill and tool is his patience.  Without it, he cannot think of surviving in the world of trading. Beside this, he must learn to stay calm under all sort of situations. It is also important to get the true nature of the asset being traded.

I think patience is equally important for every human being in order to achieve success in his life. As it is a famous expression “Haste makes waste” so we must avoid this.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Well it is bad for us . If we don't have patience in holding . Don't decide faster think before decide it is ng risk for us if we decide fastly . It is not bad if we think patiently . Hold it tight don't be careless .
For a trader, the most important skill and tool is his patience.  Without it, he cannot think of surviving in the world of trading. Beside this, he must learn to stay calm under all sort of situations. It is also important to get the true nature of the asset being traded.

I think patience is equally important for every human being in order to achieve success in his life. As it is a famous expression “Haste makes waste” so we must avoid this.

For me patience is the most important in the cypto world because if you have a patience you can get your like profit dont be risky because we know in investment we dont know if the bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will click to invest so patience to hold it and you can get a good profit.every people have a plan the patience is most important like you have a bussiness you need a patience to click it just like a bitcoin holder patience is important.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

Patience is a must whenever we do trading to avoid losing money. Traders must not give in to their emotions and panic at times when their coins are losing value that is just normal especially with cryptocurrency. Choose your coins wisely and avoid selling early.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

This happens to almost everyone. Because your money is involved, you most likely get too emotional. Selling off is an option anyone would take seeing that your asset is dipping.
However HODLING is never a short term thingy, it is for LONG TERM. You will eventually reap the reward if you chose a good coin in the first place.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

Trading is extremely difficult and you have to be mentally, emotionally and financially prepared because the risk is very high. If you don't know how to manage your emotions then you might lose rather than gain.

sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

controlling emotion is one of the most important skills you have to learn before joining into the crypto market. if you can not control your feeling, you are easy to lose money.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

Yes these are the right guides and guides for people, who use bitcoin patience and hold just the bitcoin I have since you did it, until now it's rich because bitcoin is so high now about $15,200 1bitcoin, not my also thought that this would increase the bitcoin and Luck are those who hold bitcoin since then for sure they earn a lot.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Patience to the importance of trading, the importance of the subject is of utmost importance. If you want to achieve success in business then definitely need to take part. However, it will not be possible only if it is sitting on patiently. If it seems that the price will be reduced in the future even if the price is gradually decreasing, in my opinion then it is better to sell it.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

controlling emotion is one of the most important skills you have to learn before joining into the crypto market. if you can not control your feeling, you are easy to lose money.

Be patience, be steady, be calm, be humble. Do not be greedy, greedy can make you rash in making decisions. Well, if you're greedy then you can not be patient
. Emotional control is the most important thing you have to have. If you can not control your emotions then there will not be a good thing you get.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Patience to the importance of trading, the importance of the subject is of utmost importance. If you want to achieve success in business then definitely need to take part. However, it will not be possible only if it is sitting on patiently. If it seems that the price will be reduced in the future even if the price is gradually decreasing, in my opinion then it is better to sell it.

Yeah I agree, at least you did learned your lesson and maybe apply it the next time you do trading. Patience is really the key to success if you are into trading, it will really test you. I had the same dilemma too before but I learned my lesson well. Good luck though on your next trading and hopefully you'll get the hang of it
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

Be patience, be steady, be calm, be humble. Do not be greedy, greedy can make you rash in making decisions. Well, if you're greedy then you can not be patient
. Emotional control is the most important thing you have to have. If you can not control your emotions then there will not be a good thing you get.

Good call on greedy. Everybody who were greedy end up with nothing. This is cycle that works like this and now you all need to be patient, and when you see this is good for you then make move, dont make something that you will regret the next day. Controlling yourself is the key for big income in crypto.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

Yes these are the right guides and guides for people, who use bitcoin patience and hold just the bitcoin I have since you did it, until now it's rich because bitcoin is so high now about $15,200 1bitcoin, not my also thought that this would increase the bitcoin and Luck are those who hold bitcoin since then for sure they earn a lot.

The more you greed faster regardless to market critics you will face loss so let the things flow in steady manner bitcoin has given a lot to the people and the main thing in them was patience and more of it there is no secret to be successful in one night every profit requires some time to be maintained and here in btc sudden falls occurs and that’s reality so keep calm and hold, your money will be multiplied to return profit.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

sometimes get out is better than holding , sell at high and buy it again when it go down ...
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

yes you must have the skills to be patient if you are trading without having patience then you will not get a profit maximsal even you can get a loss.
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

Hold is the best way to earn money, Altcoin is risky for hold.
Patience is the main thing to make a lot of profit in trading.
Patience in trading was so related characteristics that needed.
BTC holder already got many profit.
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Good call on greedy. Everybody who were greedy end up with nothing. This is cycle that works like this and now you all need to be patient, and when you see this is good for you then make move, dont make something that you will regret the next day. Controlling yourself is the key for big income in crypto.

Greed is the biggest enemy of trading at all. The best rule is to set a goal for a profit you would like to make and whenever you reach it - do the buy or sell and that's it. If you still keep thinking "just a few bucks more, let me wait for that candle spike" and in 99% of the cases you are done Smiley At least I speak from personal experience.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Patience and holding your nerves together are the key to basically anything in life. It takes strength and courage to go to sleep while others panic sell. It also takes strength and courage to invest in something that others currently don't see as a top thing. Almost all the people that are successful share one common thing - they have, or had, strength and courage.

It also takes patience. Everybody would like to get rich over night. But such things happen very rarely and it needs, even with great knowledge, an enormous amount of luck.

If you really want to invest into something then make a foundamental research https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_research and technical analysis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_analysis, and believe in it. Why invest into something you don't believe in? Then have patience with it. And hodling takes a special kind of patience. Somethimes it can take a really long time until the subject of investment recovers while you are constantly thinking you are missing something.

Most common sense approach would be to use a few guidlines and stick to them - just apply mathematical approach to everything, be cold while thinking, and think long term.
For example: Always look at the current value of the coin, it's supply, and how that correlates to the supply and value of Ethereum. Thus  make an assessment on how much the coin/token could rise in mid-term. The market is driving everything up like nuts, but for that need just focus on today.
Make a rule not to buy at all time highest value.
One of the rules could be to never sell when the value drops beneath the nominal investment.
Other rule would be to buy a coin only when it stabilizes between certain support and reistance values and only when it is close to support.

And then you stick to those rules - no matter what. Rapid change strategy can prove successful a few times, but it is not a good ground rule. What is your favourite successful sports team? Do they change strategy from game to game - yes a little bit to adopt to the opponent, but do they have some ground rules? Yes they have.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

Yes, this is that I learn in trading you need to patience at all because patience is the best key to have a good and more profits in your trading. Sometimes you need to be wise if you are in trading because there is always a big risk in altcoins or at bitcoins. Pateince in holding is you need tonlearn sometimes when it comes in holding because you dont need to trade your coins if your coins dont have profits yet because you will lose money and can make you bankrupt at the same time. In trading there is always a big risk so do understand and read all the factors in trading.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

sometimes get out is better than holding , sell at high and buy it again when it go down ...
Patience and holding is the thing i always do because i know to myself that if i have a long patience i can surely wait even for long time maybe i can wait 1year or 2years until i satisfied with the value or price of the coins i am holding right now and in that way i can make a lot of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: