Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

Keeping and waiting is a good way to do it, however, it is not always the right way to do it, sometimes, we have to give up things that should not be kept. Because there are some coins that never come back when they go down. I heard this quote that was so related to this topic that good thing happen to those who patiently wait
Yes patience and holding back your bitcoins at the time of low price is something very difficult. There are any people who are not good at managing the stress under such a circumstance and they think for selling their bitcoins so as to save as much as they could before a complete loss
Yes that is the ley in this business if you wanted to be successful because the value of the bitcoins are not stable it can either be falling or rising so whenever the price
kralnewb

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Sometimes life will teach us the best lesson in a hard way and you just learned it, congratulation. Anyway, i feel bad of your investments too maybe it's not right to act upon on your own when you are just a newbie. It is always helpful if someone would train and taught us how to trade, so you have to get a mentor if you want to.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Patience is one of the most important thing in this market.But also waiting too much is bad.Try to find the optimum point to trade your coin.Always wait as much as needed not too much not too less
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Keeping and waiting is a good way to do it, however, it is not always the right way to do it, sometimes, we have to give up things that should not be kept. Because there are some coins that never come back when they go down. I heard this quote that was so related to this topic that good thing happen to those who patiently wait
Yes patience and holding back your bitcoins at the time of low price is something very difficult. There are any people who are not good at managing the stress under such a circumstance and they think for selling their bitcoins so as to save as much as they could before a complete loss
Yes that is the ley in this business if you wanted to be successful because the value of the bitcoins are not stable it can either be falling or rising so whenever the price

patience is definitely an important skill in this world, the panic can make bad jokes.
I am convinced that soon it will come back to climb but everyone must remember that there is always the possibility of losing a lot of money.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

Actually your opinion is a good choice but sometime, market and luck not in your side so alternative choice is cut lose. I know its breaking the heart and so emotional but sometime its a best choice to avoid big losses. Investment is the business and always has a risk in any business.
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

I will never understand why there are a lot of people who are always impacient about their results! I meet a person who is always worried about his portfolio, and he told me; "if i buy a coin, it is only because it will make a x10 soon" I do not look at those returns, i just buy a coin because i am interested on it.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

Patience and holding are two important factors in trading. Learning it the hard way is unfortunate but at least now you know better and probably learn from it. Controlling your emotion in trading is also rather important. Simply learn to trust in your investment and never sell too early. Have faith in the devs because like you they also invested time and money.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

Patience is a virtue in crypto, but sometimes is also a necessity - if the market crumbles, the choice of panic selling is usually bad, and at that point you have only the option to hold and to be patient and wait for the prices to rise again.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Patience is a virtue in crypto, but sometimes is also a necessity - if the market crumbles, the choice of panic selling is usually bad, and at that point you have only the option to hold and to be patient and wait for the prices to rise again.
you can very rationally approach this issue and an intelligent person can use the panic in the market. I'm sure that the panic mood is always caused artificially and this is used by a certain group of traders. Maybe it's not so, but I'm sure of it.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

once we enter in bitcoin trading we need to learn positive thinking and patience because trading had no only profits it has losses also. so for that reason we have to maintain some patience also. who are started to trading like that people try to get mature their mindset. and every day absorve surroundings share markets then getting idea on trade business. we have to learn every day new things from trading. in trading profits and losses very common so you have to take both are equally. don't leave your hope and patience in this field. so maintain some patience and hold bit coins.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

Holding and patience become easy if you have a job and do not depend on cryptocurrency to survive.  In cryptocurrency   it seem the holder are the winners

GolDiam

Activity: 112

SVR- bringing gold and diamonds to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Holders are the winners
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Main thing is that this works together. You cannon have one without other. Now maybe the price is not like it was few weeks ago but this not represent something that is not worth holding and be patient. You need to have little self control cuz without it you will enter in panic sell and mostly lose good amount of everything that you possess.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Patience is not important for short-time traders because it is fast enough to be particularly quick against sudden price changes in the short term. Patience is very important for those who trade for a long time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

Patience is not important for short-time traders because it is fast enough to be particularly quick against sudden price changes in the short term. Patience is very important for those who trade for a long time.

thats the point mate,daytrading needs no patience because the movement of every coins were buying is only a minute away before we declare to stay hold or sell it,so the thing is we must focus in front of our computer waiting every single second to decide.or else you will put stop and loss for safety of your funds
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

for me the way to success if patience during hold my coin because if you hold a coin and wait until pump the result is great and profitable.
Patience and holding is the best to do and right now i am having a long patience to hold my coins and waiting that the value of my coin is we will pump on the market. And i think i can hold my coins even 1 year until the price of it is we will pump.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
if you currently hold a lot of bitcoins it is very good, and you should put patience in holding bitcoin. then for the future success will be in yourself. at the time of trading there is a time when prices fall and there is a time to rise, even also can rise in high price. hence the success in trading depends on yourself.
At this time the best thing to do is holding and I am sure that every expert would suggest same and those who are working on holding the coin they will soon see the result of their patience and as we all know that bitcoin pump is only a matter of high demand and as coin has come down a bitcoin people will rush in future and demand will get high which will automatically get a lot of money to the investors doorstep.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

Sometimes you make some mistakes.  Specially when choosing the wrong investment. Keep in mind that there are factors you really need to consider in investing one. 
You will need to research thoroughly before jumping in to that investment. This why patience is useful in trading system.  Holding your alts or btc will give you higher chance to be successful for your investment.
For a guy who intends to trade in crypto currencies, I would like to give some suggestions I simple words. First he needs to start trading in a coin like bitcoin that is trustworthy and more beneficial than others. He should not trade with his whole amount and in the beginning, start trading a little amount.

Learn the variations and write them in graphical form for a week or so. It is a tedious job though, but traders work this way.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

In terms of holding you must be patience so that you can earn more. If you have patience and holding well in the future you have a lot of saving to be claimed and used for cause you your holdings.
Tylerzkie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

abount in trading to all exchange i have many emotions i have leard.. at my first in trading i feel lost. but after i lost ill stand and before i buy a new coin. i review all details bout that coin.. then now i have profit now for trading.. its better to buy as much coin and  be patient to hold as mid or long term..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: