Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22103 times)
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Yes, On holding, it needs a long and strong patience, where you cannot be petrefied during the dumps which can cause for profit to fall and lose the value. Patience and holding back your bitcoins at the time of low price is something very difficult .there are any people who are not good at managing the stress under such a circumstance and they  think for selling their bitcoins so as to save as much as they could before a complete loss
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
In any business environment, we have to be patient, but not patient in all cases. Sometimes we have to make decisions soon. For example: Recently bitcoin prices dropped, many sources say that bitcoin will no longer exist, this affects many investors, they fear and sold bitcoin. In this case you have to be really smart to analyze the market, and be patient. Today bitcoin prices have increased again. Many people have regretted selling bitcoin
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
now bitcoin is having a price drop, why do not you try to buy it again and do trading again. I think your experience can be a lesson in particular for you that patience is the best way of holding, even though the hold also has a risk to make you lose, but you have the opportunity to gain multiple benefits

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

now bitcoin is having a price drop, why do not you try to buy it again and do trading again. I think your experience can be a lesson in particular for you that patience is the best way of holding, even though the hold also has a risk to make you lose, but you have the opportunity to gain multiple benefits
Buying bitcoin is currently a great option and you can get bitcoin if you have a lot of capital. trust me if bitcoin will grow into a high price and maybe just some time alone will be one of the coins that have a good price. so do not be afraid to lose by holding back

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pilipe

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

if you currently hold a lot of bitcoins it is very good, and you should put patience in holding bitcoin. then for the future success will be in yourself. at the time of trading there is a time when prices fall and there is a time to rise, even also can rise in high price. hence the success in trading depends on yourself.
Indeed it is good for you to hold them all for long time bitcoin can give you bright future so that it is up to you that how much you are agree to make out of it. Bitcoin is having strong power to grow your money with very short time, it is right time to invest and buy bitcoin so in future price of bitcoin will be more than double. It is way for success you don’t need to be worry about it profit and lose because bitcoin is a currency that will grow at any situation even if for some time it gets down.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

I think this is a very potential market but also a lot of risk. People are often confused how to handle, so keep or sell when the coin you are investing is reduced. Trading psychology is very important, it determines a lot to your success. I believe that if you really trust and invest money you should not worry about anything but keep it because that is the money you have invested. You just have not sold yet.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

It is impossible to catch all the bottoms and tops. Every time you have a purchase, there is a risk of closing with a loss. If you are nervous from every small market movement in the market and can not get used to it - your psychotype is not suitable for trading.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

For bitcoin patience pays at the end, always. Some altcoins also brings profits if you hold them against dollars.
jobe101

Activity: 85
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I have learned that when it comes to crypto trading, hodling altcoins is the best way to increase your profit. To dump when the price Pump and to Buy when the price drop. You may also hodl 50% of your altcoins and sell 50% when the price is higher than your investment. Hodling 50% of your alcoins is not a bad idea after all. You have some more patience to hold on to.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Patient people earn big money from trading. Extremely patient people get rich. I think there are people who have a foresight to potential investments and coupled with patience, they're reaping the rewards now. Take roger ver for example. We may be past the time when we can all be like ver but bitcoin still has a lot of potential to make us earn a lot. Of course patience is a major aspect that we have to remember
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

yes of course, trading should be able to master the skills of patience and should be able to control the emotions because if you are impatient I make sure you will lose because selling coins at cheap prices.
mafia15 (OP)

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Ive learned a lot about patience.. as well as holding I posted this last year and since after I posted my experience I cashed in again and
went back on trading again now this time Im holding my alts
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Both are actually the best requirement when it comes to trading because it makes a trader efficient and successful. Without those two a trader has a high possibility of failing. Trading is not certain because of the volatility of the coins that's why we need holding and patience because it might take a long time for their value to change.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Holding works perfectly for the most powerful and successful crypto currencies, which have the most promsing potential, like BTC, ETH, LTC..But It is not always working for the coins with small value and potential. Such coins will not survive long time, and risking holding them can lead to big losses.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

Patience is the best virtue of all the traders, I think this the best way to them comfortable with  coins and it seems that they are now holding their coins.  Patience is also a skill, it may be used but it may be earn for a long time.  We should master all of the patience skills because it may be used some what we can earn cheaper coins than we think.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

I also experienced what you have been experienced and I realized that Patience is a virtue that every traders must posses.  May our experienced be a good testimony to new in trading to be patient while engaging in trading and investing to avoid falling in regret and loss of possible earnings.  I also observed successful traders I know that they became successful because they wait patiently.  

Instead of withdrawing your cryptos during red days, it is the perfect time to buy and add your crypto possessions.  Wait patiently and your patience will give you better earnings.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Just like you i also lose my patience. Instead of holding my coins i sell it all. I am very disappointed now because of what i've done. I know what to do next time. I think this happening will make me better next time.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

Just like you i also lose my patience. Instead of holding my coins i sell it all. I am very disappointed now because of what i've done. I know what to do next time. I think this happening will make me better next time.
you should be able to see back the odds of coins you have, because the price of coins can not be predicted, the only way is to be patient and hold the coins regularly. we may be exposed to panic sell when the price is high but in some time forward the price could be higher than the current time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

yes of course, trading should be able to master the skills of patience and should be able to control the emotions because if you are impatient I make sure you will lose because selling coins at cheap prices.

Patience and holding emotions is a key to succeed in trading. If you get into trading world you need to prepare your self for unexpected happening just like dumping and pumping alt coins price. As a trader you should know how to handle your emotions, or else you would end up sacrificing your coins without perfect timing.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

I think most of us have the same experience since its either we have been provoked to sell it on an instant when the price increased or the price is going down and down. But we don't have to lose hope when we have experienced something like this, we must take it as a lesson in order to move forward to have profits like what we are thinking in Trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: