Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22100 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

What I observe is patience in everyone's life is must, most of the time what we use to do is not having control on lot of things that time we panic ourselves and take wrong decisions if we keep patience and analyze might be we get better result and might take the right decision. So we need to have a habit of patience to succeed in life.
We should learn on how we will improve our patience. Patience is really a great factor for us to become successful. Many peopel became rich because they have a lot of patience. The first thing that we should learn is to keep calm and be patience always.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

Yeah holding is the key but there some disadvantage with that. I suggest to trade it or sell when pumps and buy back when dip . So you are holding but gaining a token profit hope it help you bro

cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

Holding works perfectly for the most powerful and successful crypto currencies, which have the most promsing potential, like BTC, ETH, LTC..But It is not always working for the coins with small value and potential. Such coins will not survive long time, and risking holding them can lead to big losses.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
At whatever point we see BTC value drop quickly we generally have an inclination apprehensive we will lost a great deal of cash so we offer at the earliest opportunity to cut the lost anyway it isn't astute to do that we ought to be understanding in that circumstance and do look into why it drop and hold BTC in the event that we know BTC will ascend later on.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

What I observe is patience in everyone's life is must, most of the time what we use to do is not having control on lot of things that time we panic ourselves and take wrong decisions if we keep patience and analyze might be we get better result and might take the right decision. So we need to have a habit of patience to succeed in life.
yeah right,patience isnt just needed here in trading but what we need. is using that attitude in daily living because this wont let you to trouble.like in some instances that were in areas with bad community if you cant control your temper this would lead you to fighting.same thing here in trading if panicked will lead your life then your loss,so be patience always
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

We need a lot of patience in bitcoin world. This is like a battle of the almost patient people who can hold. If you don’t know to hold and you have no patience surely you will fail here in trading.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Patience is a great factor for us to be successful in life. Many people become rich because they grasp the opportunity and patience. You want to invest in bitcoin first you have to learn about the market and bitcoin price, if the bitcoin price is low you should buy and patiently keep it until the price increases then you can sell out, and you will Become rich by bitcoin.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

I completely agree with colleagues. The patience and set the zoroshikh of coins certainly will result you in success and receiving profit. If you are able to get to a trend at sale that you will win additional profit

sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
I think that at this time you should not continue to keep bitcoin anymore, it is extremely dangerous. It can be seen in the past bitcoin prices have fallen extremely serious when bitcoin price was adjusted to $ 6000. In the past two days, though, bitcoin prices have rebounded to $ 8,000, but their purchasing power is not so strong that bitcoin prices continue to rise and are stalling at $ 8200. I think if you are holding a bitcoin then sell now when the next price adjustment takes place.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

I think that at this time we should be patient and wait. Over the last three days, bitcoin prices have begun to rebound, with over 11% growth over the past 24 hours and reaching $ 9,000. But it can be seen that buying power is not strong and is facing huge resistance, I believe the price of bitcoin will probably drop at any time when the $ 9000 level is broken. So I think we should not buy more bitcoins at this time but please be patient.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

It depends on the coin you hold, because if you want to invest or long-term you should be patient and keep holding the example if you buy bitcoin or ethereum because big community and good crypto, then in trading patience is badly needed because small carelessness can make serious mistakes.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

This has been always a part of cryptocurrency life. You always need to be ready for regret everytime you buy and everytime you sell your coins. Of course patience is not always enough for holding, you also need to be aware of the news with regards to cryptocurrency especially in butcoin because it sometimes have impacts on its price. But there are many alts out there and bitcoin is still rising so you still have many chances.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

Yes it is good to have the skill of patience  as  i have in panic in that time when the bitcoin were falling i was very upset that what is happening and what is the future of bitcoin so i come to the point that i have to take some patience may this will give us the fruit and i have bought bitcoin at a higher rate than now so i am very curious about the bitcoin price and i check it regularly that what is happening to it. It was grow to the best level in the December 2017

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

Understand that the crypto currency market does not have constant growth. So there is no constant drop in prices. After the fall, growth begins. So do not panic. You just have to wait for the market to grow again.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

Patience is really a factor if you are a trader because if you have no patience and then you sell your coins too early on a low price, it may lead you to regret at the and. So patience and holding are partners specially if you want long term holding, as the time past by there will be many ups and downs on your coin and it may make tempted to sell your coin too early if you have no patience. You can not be successful if you have no patience. You must set some goals if you are a trader.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

For now bitcoin is so very low and cheap i need to be Patience and keep holding.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

I have learned to hold with patience because of my own experience too, When i started to buy bitcoins, couple of days later, my money grew, with so much overwhelm, i converted some amount and retain also a bigger portion of my initial investment,but the bitcoin keeps going to high to the moon, and i have a big regret why i withdrawn some portion of my investment, i could have more gain instead, and now i realized long term holding is the wisest decision because you could multiply your money, if you have patience
niwde26

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

The last of the few things that I learned... Be Patience!
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I have learned to hold with patience because of my own experience too, When i started to buy bitcoins, couple of days later, my money grew, with so much overwhelm, i converted some amount and retain also a bigger portion of my initial investment,but the bitcoin keeps going to high to the moon, and i have a big regret why i withdrawn some portion of my investment, i could have more gain instead, and now i realized long term holding is the wisest decision because you could multiply your money, if you have patience

Under bull market trend, patience didn't come up this significantly, but under bear market, patience became the key of the success. This is an obvious result actually and people should know this first.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

The market in recent days is very volatile and unpredictable. Bitcoin's price has dropped to $ 9,000 and now it's $ 8200, I think the bitcoin's price will drop further and may hit $ 6800. For that reason we have to be calm at the moment so we can buy bitcoin at the lowest price. The market is hard to guess so we have to be calm, anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: