Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

If you want to get a lot of profits with trading, for me you do not easily panic if the price goes down, and if you hold it to pump a very high value. For me easy for you patiently you will get many benefits,
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

If you want to get a lot of profits with trading, for me you do not easily panic if the price goes down, and if you hold it to pump a very high value. For me easy for you patiently you will get many benefits.
You will become smarter as you continue trading, I think it's normal to experience some panic especially when you are still new.
I believe in time especially if you keep learning you will master trading and eventually it will help you to be consistently profitable in the long run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

Sometimes just by holding not really profitable in short times because all price of crypto unpredictable, so for the better divide your money in to 50% for short trading and 50% more for holding to maximize the profit and to minimize the risk. Because when any bad news and many FUD just like a few day ago all crypto drop alot.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:54:42 PM by Emperor of Man

Patience is arguably the most (or at least one of the most) improtant characteristics that a successful trader is supposed to develop in time. Unfortunately many people (like me) learned it the hard way, by a cruel teacher called Mr. experience!  Cry
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

The biggest reason behind huge profits in the cryptos world in Holding more and more. The more coins you will Hold, the more profit you will have. Patience really plays a vital role into the cryptos world and also i would suggest you not to withdraw your earning daily but instead you can withdraw your profits weekly/monthly to save the transaction fees and as well as you will have some good profits.
It is really a combination of management and holding with a proper knowledge about the market of bitcoin. Because without management there would be no earning and profit , it is not enough to just hold and hold until we gain profit in the future because in reality it is really time consuming to just until the price of bitcoin increase without doing our part to manage and deal with trading in transaction to earn more aligned to the changes and development of bitcoin price and value.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

Sometimes you make some mistakes.  Specially when choosing the wrong investment. Keep in mind that there are factors you really need to consider in investing one.  
You will need to research thoroughly before jumping in to that investment. This why patience is useful in trading system.  Holding your alts or btc will give you higher chance to be successful for your investment.

Yes your definitely right. In trading you must be knowledgeable enough in order to attain success and avoid some mistakes. From time to time most common mistake of newbie in trading are jumping in an instance where they do know where to jump in but doesn't know where to get away from it. Patience and knowledge could be the great weapon for a successful trading.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Patience is the most important when you are holding coin. If you have no patient you will temp to withdraw your coin once gain or lose profit. And sometime big regret to us if we do mistake to the decision have done. In trading its need a lot of patience to gain huge profit. Trading is a lot of circus decision once you gain and lose profit. To avoid that we need to calm down and hold on and think the best move to do that is patience.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

There are two things according to holders who have hold altcoins or even bitcoin for almost 2 month or 3 months before they have the option to take few more wait and don’t sell in panic and they have good option to hold their coins because I think the market will again go up and create your investment into more and more profitable, So keep hold and wait more for more profit.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

If we want to become a good trader then we must learn how to be patient. If we need to hold our coin because our position is already losing and the loss is too much then there is nothing wrong with holding that coin. If you will wait then you will never lose and you will get your profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

Most of us are aware that trading is a high paying job, but the problem is trading is not easy job. It requires a lot of patience and knowledge for you to earn big amount of money. We should improve our patience for us to develop our trading skills for us to earn money.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

we all have some regrets , i wish i bought bitcoin earlier !
the past is past and the future matters , the important is that we learn from our mistakes!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
KingEdwardLike

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Thank you for your thoughts on this topic!
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

In trading following these both terminology at same time results good output.Being successful trader must overcome the psychological skills like fear,panic sell, and follow the patience leads to right decisions.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Patience and holding is the good strategy but every strategy is depend on the market condition and the situation about the trend of the market and mostly the ups and down in unexpected with bitcoin price because all market is depend on the price of the bitcoin, so think and take the coin holding on the condition of the market,
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

Patience is holding is important in bitcoin because you have to be patiently wait for your salary. And if you want to hold it you have to be patiently wait again for the price you want for your coin value.Patience make us successful life in bitcoin because you can earn big money if you patiently wait for the price increase. Especially when you have a savings of bitcoin you can invest and earn more.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:12:05 AM

Yes that is the key in prder to have a huge profit in this thing and to be successful in being a trader because just like bitcoins all coins are volatile so not all the time they will rise and when they are on their lowest just trust them and have a lot of patience to hold it for a pong time especially those successful coins they will always come back up. Because those who doesn't have a pot of patience always sell their coins early that makes them a loser.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Yes, Patients is most important for earning a good profit on holding. If you hold your coins for a long time, obviously you will be able to get much profit. Patients are must need for holding business. So be patients and make much profit.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

Yes that is the key in prder to have a huge profit in this thing and to be successful in being a trader because just like bitcoins all coins are volatile so not all the time they will rise and when they are on their lowest just trust them and have a lot of patience to hold it for a pong time especially those successful coins they will always come back up. Because those who doesn't have a pot of patience always sell their coins early that makes them a loser.

Yes,patience and holding that is important if you investing a cyrptocurrency becUase theres other cryptocurrency is very hard to grow the price and otheres there soft to growing like bitcoin its nice if you invest in short term way because bitcoin is growing up faster of price so that you can get a profit on 2-3 months but monator the price while ethereum its nice if you hold it in longterm way because that currency is slowing to grow up but you can get a great prrofit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

I think learn about technical analysis and fundamental analysis will help you to decide when best price to buy or sell any coin. By focus to learn on that we can maximize the profit. And always patient to wait to get better price when buying or selling.

jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

Patience and holding is one of the best thing to do here in bitcoin, why,? Because if we have a long patience i am sure that we can make or earn many money in the future, and i believe that holding our coins can make us rich in the future maybe holding our coins for long time just like 1 year can make us rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: