Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22103 times)
betetakjelas

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

Every single trade you make give you knowledge in two ways that are helpful and harmful. Holding and patience are both things which are connected to one another. I accept as correct faults are a unique lesson to us So that for the following step we are careful to don't make failure again, holding and patience is the best plans in the trading. Patience and controlling your emotion is a very significant also in trading if your person has less patient in trading outcomes are permanently inacceptable Without patience, and holding and controlling the feeling will upset you to much.
you are right, learning from mistakes is the best thing that we do not repeat the same mistake for the second time, patience is the main key of trading so do not trade before you can be patient
gustogusto

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

The phrase patience is a virtue should be rephrased to patience is profitable in crypto
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

That's what I learned from her eafter reading so many threads about trading that the best thing you can do about your coins is hold and wait because holding itself will difinitely be a profit, under the circumstances that the price is going up.

not enough just to survive and survive until we benefit in the future because in fact very time consuming until bitcoin price increases without doing our part to manage and deal with trade transactions in order to be aligned with the change and development of price and bitcoin value, It really a combination of management and holding with the right knowledge of the bitcoin market. Because without management there will be no income and profits.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

Trading is and will always be viable. Of course, depending on what the future holds it might not be the optimal time like it was three or four years ago. But, it can still be profitable. Of course people holding Bitcoin is great, I've held for many years but we need people to be dealing in Bitcoin every day too. Whether that's through trading or buying and selling goods. Otherwise Bitcoin loses it's value and becomes a collectors item which it wasn't created for.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Holding needs a big risk. you must be a risk taker if you want to hold a long term. many traders are made mistakes especially when they see their coins price is drooping they sell it right away and after a few weeks they ended up regreting its because the price of the coin that they sell  is double with its original price. But not all this situation happened sometimes the coin price will cant recover or they will become shit coins. Taking risk is the number one requirement in Holding and trading.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

The perfect recipe to many of us here who are not so much gifted in terms of setting buy and sell targets is really patience and hodling. Some of us who are trying hard to become great crypto traders are sometimes falling into the trap and ended up gaining very little or are forced to buy back their coins with a much more expensive price. So the better option is to stick to hodling if you are still studying crypto trading.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Holding needs a big risk. you must be a risk taker if you want to hold a long term. many traders are made mistakes especially when they see their coins price is drooping they sell it right away and after a few weeks they ended up regreting its because the price of the coin that they sell  is double with its original price. But not all this situation happened sometimes the coin price will cant recover or they will become shit coins. Taking risk is the number one requirement in Holding and trading.
There are people selling their coins once it is dropping and i think there are reasons behind it like since they are positive of the market crashing they will wait until the deepest price it reaches then that's the time they will buy again and wait for it to pump, it is reinvesting their money to the same coin they had in order to buy more what they held before but i think this technique needs a lot of analysis and very risky.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

In trading there is such a thing as risk-management. Everyone has his own. You determine at what price drawdown you will sell your coins, so that later on at the bottom you can buy them again. So you do not turn from a trader into an investor.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

After a year of trading, I realized that holding so long does not work most of the time. Long term hold just works on luck. With so many altcoins that are released in the market, only few will succeed so once it goes listed, I sell then wait on the dip to buy again.
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

patience and holding are the merits or requirements of a trader to be unlucky or to have a higher profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

You can be an investor and store coins until the moment of sale at a high price. You can be a trader and trade based on technical analysis and resistance and support levels. You can use both methods. It all depends on your temperament and experience. We must do what is does best and brings the best result.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

Wow thats nice patience is the number think that will do if you work like a trading coz patience is a virtue dont rush just wait the time that you will be comfortable with the price.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

bitcoin is going high together with many other altcoins, you just need to have patience and not to fall for fud. You got your lesson, now it's the time to bring it on Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

In trading there is such a thing as risk-management. Everyone has his own. You determine at what price drawdown you will sell your coins, so that later on at the bottom you can buy them again. So you do not turn from a trader into an investor.

Of course there is plenty of risk management. It is a mixture of an art and science, but mostly everyone has to think if their FOMO is justified to avoid stupid risk taking.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

Of course there is plenty of risk management. It is a mixture of an art and science, but mostly everyone has to think if their FOMO is justified to avoid stupid risk taking.
Risk is always there and it is always a part of a human life. But the important matter that we have to consider is that we need to take risk in this feild to become more profitable. Because some of the risky type of gaining is also a fast way to earn a huge amount of profit. I believe that holding is a result of the big patience if we have patience we can really hold for a long term.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

Patience and holding is the key and virtue to have a better life in future. These two things is your weapon to have a high assurance that you will get a high return on investment in future.
Patience and Holding plays a vital role in personality of a person. In any field of work in the world they are responsible for the success of that person. In fact these are the hidden traits of person which makes him successful in the world. These days as bitcoin is falling gradually one can believe in his strength of patience and holding bitcoins till they rises in market again. Otherwise people can opt alternate cryptos.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Wow thats nice patience is the number think that will do if you work like a trading coz patience is a virtue dont rush just wait the time that you will be comfortable with the price.

Yeah we need to wait if we really want to get a huge profit. But if you really need money its ok to sell some of your coin, but not all jut a bit. I know Hold is our key to success.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

All of the cryprocurrency trader should have patience. We can lose big amount of money if we don't have patience. If we hold promising coin, then we should be aware that our coin will become more valuable if we will hold it.
liuka

Activity: 844
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

of course, patience is the key for trading in cypto
if do not have a patience to trade is better to do not trade of crypto. possible you lose of money.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Report to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
░▀▀██▀▀   
✔Instant ✔Non KYC Crypto Swap Exchange
Bitcoin  |  Litecoin  |  Ethereum  |  Monero  |  Dash  |  ERC20 Tokens  |  more soon
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀██▀██▀▀███████
████████████████▀████
████████████▄████████
████████████▀████████
████████████████▀████
█████████████▄███████
█████████████▀███████
████████████████▄████
ANN THREAD
▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀▄▀██████
██████████▀█▄███████
████████▀▌█▄████████
████████▌▄██████████
███████▀▄███▀███████
████▀▄▄███████▀█████
███▀▄█▀▄████████████
███████▀▄█▌▐████▐███
████▌▐██▀▌▐█████▐███
ONION LINK
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Of course you have to be patient. Being patient is holding.
Ofcourse You have to hold your alts and Without patience, you will never succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: