Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22100 times)
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

Holding is the best way to get profit from bitcoin specially if we can hold for long term I'm sure we will earn much profit from our investment. Because there is always have up and down the price of all coins in the market so we must really to be patient. So holding and patient is the key if we want get huge profit.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

In trading there is such a thing as risk-management. Everyone has his own. You determine at what price drawdown you will sell your coins, so that later on at the bottom you can buy them again. So you do not turn from a trader into an investor.

patience is very important formula to become successful in trading. it really test your mind set how patient you are. but of course you still learn how to cut the nuts, but if you have a lot of funds just let your alt coins in your wallet and wait for the perfect time, i assure you,  you won't regret in the end. Cheesy Smiley Cheesy
metalssina

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

I very much agree with your point of view, hold, hold, hold
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.

the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high

This is the key to trading. If you master this, you will be successful.

The principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high.

as it says .. if you are hardworking you will grow. the trade is really agile. We do not know tomorrow or tomorrow will increase or decrease bitcoin ..
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

If you believe in a project/ICO. You really have to be patient and hold the coin until you reach the amount you desire or maybe on a price you did not even imagine. Good luck and happy earning.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

I will never understand why there are a lot of people who are always impacient about their results! I meet a person who is always worried about his portfolio, and he told me; "if i buy a coin, it is only because it will make a x10 soon" I do not look at those returns, i just buy a coin because i am interested on it.

In that case every people has their own aspect in what to plan and move. If their thinking that invest now so that soon it will be x10 than the value today then that would be they planned. But to think value would be unpredictable. So what you've invest for now will be hang and no one knows what happen for that.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

It is true that there will be many difficulties in life. These difficulties will be solved. It should be patience and holding in it. Just like Bitcoin teaches us like this.Indeed holding on to btc is really difficult especially when the odds are against you but when you have enough experiences then you will know regardless of situation and market trend bitcoin will always pump at the end. Holding and patient, is the key to success in cryptocurrencies trading.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

hodl worked. hodl will work. until time ends.
problem is, how much time for hodl you have?
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

If you believe in a project/ICO. You really have to be patient and hold the coin until you reach the amount you desire or maybe on a price you did not even imagine. Good luck and happy earning.
Holding and have much enough patience so that you can wait your desire amount before you sell it. But sometimes we struggle about money so we need to sell some of our holdings.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

patience is necessary in trading because it will determine how much you will get a profit, besides patience you also have to control your ambition to look for a lot of profit
slothboy

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

Ethereum is the safest coin to hold. It is the most well known and high valued cryptocurrency the global economy, but there are also good altcoin that very good to hold such as litecoin, monero and NEO. But I the same like you, I prefer like to hold Ethereum rather than other cryptocurrency.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

Patience is a good atribute, but patience is not the answer in all situations, hodling is good if you think is going up soon, if not there is no room for patience at all.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

if you already have a good coins, so patience and hold are neccessary to get rich  because the price changes every day every week but i believe that after all, the price will go up until you get your profit goal.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀