Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22090 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

I don't know why people are selling golden eggs at the silver rates.And why they wasting the bitcoin to enjoy their life.Since I am from middle class family,I know the value of money and how it's hard to earn money .But the people who want to enjoy their life selling bitcoin at low price.Holding is needed for success.

your in a middle class family , so does it mean your some kind of a wealthy person ( not totally but only slight) therfor you didnt even care at the money at all if ever you will loose because you have still some remaining wealth , unlike to us that were only just a poor person and money is pretty hard for us to find. we do value our money more as you do. So overall we have more patience and we do hold if ever theres a major dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Yes, last year it was necessary to keep longer. And in this? All who hold positions since the beginning of the year in a huge loss. Nobody knows whether there will be growth this year.

Growth will be required. After the fall, there is always growth. This is the law of the market. There is no constant fall. And there is no constant growth.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Bitcoin will never fail in delivering higher price, at least it didn't so far. But don't blame your self, what is done its done. Bad feeling will be there, but it won't bring you anything good, it may take you to even another mistake. Therefor learn everything you can from it and move on. That mistake happened to all  of us, and if it didn't... than it will. It is quite common mistake for people who just joined Bitcoin world.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

yes, i agree with you. trading is a difficult job, it require us must be patient and researching carefully before selling or buying. and i believe that if your coins are good, they will rise up soon
Yes, trade can make a lot of profit but it is not easy. One of the qualities required to join this market is patience. There are so many investors failing to keep calm, they are in a hurry to get a profit and they failed. In trade, if you don't research well and you don't have the patience, you will make the wrong decision, it will cause you to lose everything.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

In my opinion, the current situation is more flexible than patience and holding.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Patience is one of the factor for you to become successful trader. You should first improve your patience for you to do long term investment. You should be aware that holding can help you to earn more income.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Patience is one of the factor for you to become successful trader. You should first improve your patience for you to do long term investment. You should be aware that holding can help you to earn more income.
Patience is very important to have if you want to become a successful trader.  You see,  everyone can do trading,  it is easy to know the basics of selling and buying but few people are able to make big profit from it.  Many traders are weak-handed  now and I think it is because that there are many  new traders since the growth of market price  last year.  Before,  many will prefer to hodl their coin until investments  came that will make the price to go higher but today,  many are selling their coins a early as possible and if the price of bitcoin is high not thinking that their coin can be more valuable.  This is the reason why many are saying how they regret selling at this price when the price suddenly goes up after weeks.

Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Ah yes, for me it's all about the long term. But my mistake is that I didn't take profits. I have some very bad trading decisions in the past, but the worst is not taking some profit on the crazy bull ride we had recently. Well, hindsight is 20/20 Smiley and that's the point right there, whatever you do, you'll always regret not doing something else! And you have to accept that, and then investing and holding will become easier. That's of course if you're not very good at trading, as most people aren't. And that's also okay, because now anyone can participate in this cryptocurrency world and earn money by speculating. The key is to know that you won't be good at it at the start, and so invest accordingly - don't put all your savings into crypto, don't take a loan to invest in crypto, etc.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

If you are dealing with crypro market then with having these traits you cant be succeded as a investor. You must have learnt when to hold or when to leave. If prices are getting low then keep patience and hold for a time period without panicking .
In crypto world it doesnt take time fly the high. Just don not invest in C catagorized alt coin project. Then you gonna suffer for whole lots of a time. There was a coin named U-coin then then ReeCoin these are the coins which were mostly dealt in bad rated wxchange house.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

Holding is a strategy that has worked and is still working.  It is not an easy approach though because holding simply means you are going to see the worst pricing and estimate of your asset.  But after all is said and done, you win!

mafia15 (OP)

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

Holding and Patience are always partners now im looking at my coins theyre good and having some profits i know its not yet the end
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

Sometimes, patience is not as good as you think. There are likely thousands of coins around the internet and not all of them are good. Some will always decrease the price and the longer you hold them, the more money you will lose. And being patient in this situation will cost you a huge amount of money.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

Persistence is essential to have on the off chance that you need to wind up a fruitful merchant. Everyone can do exchanging, it is anything but difficult to know the essentials of offering and purchasing yet few individuals can make enormous benefit from it. Numerous brokers are powerless given now and I think it is on the grounds that that there are numerous new merchants since the development of market value a year ago. Previously, numerous will like to hold their coin until the point that ventures came that will make the cost to go higher however today, numerous are offering their coins a right on time as would be prudent and if the cost of bitcoin is high not suspecting that their coin can be more profitable. This is the motivation behind why numerous are stating how they lament offering at this cost when the cost all of a sudden goes up after weeks.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

But the hold depends on the potential of your coin investment. Not sure that the longer you hold the profit will increase. This depends on the market trend. I think, holding them but at the right time the price increased by 40% compared to the price you bought, can now sell them to make money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

I agree that patience is a core thing. A quote from the most successfull trader J. Livermore "It was never my thinking that made the big money for me, it always was sitting"
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

For holding you need a lot of patience and you need to control a lot of emotions. The first factors we have to remember for holding the coin, we should have patience and it will give good returns if you hold them for certain period of time.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

For holding you need a lot of patience and you need to control a lot of emotions. The first factors we have to remember for holding the coin, we should have patience and it will give good returns if you hold them for certain period of time.
right . In times of red, I rarely watch the price of bitcoin. This will make me worry. But I'm sure it will be restored and I will keep it. But this also has many risks. But only if we accept the risk we have a lot of money.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

In my part and i have a business right now my decision is will wait patience and holding till i reach the right prize then that would be my benefit and not just depend in the bitcoin alone. my investment in bitcoin is safe waiting patience and expecting increast even long time i can wait as long as the bitcoin giving us good sign and hope for the better future.

dinhbiplus

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

This is really the best thing to do. The best thing is to have patience and JUST HODL your altcoins together with bitcoin. Probably you can profit a lot after. But you need assurance. You should check whether your coins are still in your wallet though.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

We all made this mistake, learn from it so you make a better decision next time. I learned my lesson and from then on I only hodled Bitcoin or bought goods with it. There are still some altcoins that I just keep temporary, to trade with, but I buy in small portions.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: