Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long do you guys think of it ?
Don't know - 70 (19.8%)
We'll see - 283 (80.2%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ?  (Read 17561 times)
cryptonoel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

Btc survive for as long as possible but it really depends on what happens in the world regarding the governments regulating and banning exchanges that trade in Bitcoin
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

It will survive depends on the market so that I can't say bitcoin will be long lasting, or be forever. The thing is as long as people still get into bitcoin, it will survive.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

Bitcoin will survive many years from now on. It survived 10 years until now and only nowadays it started to become more popular

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

I think bitcoin will survive if there people will continue to invest in bitcoin because every downfall is an effect of the ratio of sellers and investors. If there are more sellers than investors, the price will fall back and if there are more investors than sellers, the price will move up. So if we continue to invest, bitcoin will survive. It's just my opinion.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

As the time passes, and if the number of people who continuously support btc grows, then I guess btc will still be alive. As long as people, and many more people is trusting btc and knowing its worth and value then there's no reason for btc to lose. It's really important for the btc itself to have people who accepts and knows its value because just like the paper money. We all know that it's just made by the government yet many people uses it in their everyday lives, simply because these people are giving it value and worth that's why also the government continues to distribute it to them.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

As the time passes, and if the number of people who continuously support btc grows, then I guess btc will still be alive. As long as people, and many more people is trusting btc and knowing its worth and value then there's no reason for btc to lose. It's really important for the btc itself to have people who accepts and knows its value because just like the paper money. We all know that it's just made by the government yet many people uses it in their everyday lives, simply because these people are giving it value and worth that's why also the government continues to distribute it to them.

We all know that it's just made by the government yet many people uses it in their everyday lives, simply because these people are giving it value and worth that's why also the government continues to distribute it to them.
Bitcoin isnt made by the governments or banks. bitcoin is made by one people and that is satoshi nakamoto. he made bitcoin because he wants to create his own curency that is not dependent to banks and governments. Many people uses bitcoin because bitcoin is indeed beneficial in many ways but the governments does not distributes it rather the people can obtain bitcoin if he mines or buys it.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

It's really hard to predict how long bitcoin will survive. But, as long as people believe that bitcoin eill survive for more years and will invest bitcoin it will surevive. The more bitcoiners will invest bitcoin will be famous and survive, it will never be bankrupt.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

For me, bitcoin will survive 5 – 10 years from now and bitcoin will become much expensive and accessible to many people. Yes, miner already generated ¾ or above bitcoins. When reaching bitcoin limitation, it becomes complicated to mine or creates new codes, so I think it will take some years to reach its total volume of 21 million. But on the bright side bitcoin will become very expensive that can make you a wealthy person if you have a massive quantity of bitcoin.  Smiley
Nobody knows when will bitcoin last but as long as it is helpful to everyone and they are still using it then it will last. As we can see right now, technology is very popular and we all know, we can just work with bitcoin through internet connection, so for me bitcoin will last a long period of time because technology becomes more popular day by day and many people really do thanks bitcoin on having this.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

It is hard to predict with certainty, but usually if something is going to fail it is during its early years. Since Bitcoin is approaching 10 years it is probably past that hurdle. I would think it will probably be around for the next 10-20 years easily, then it may risk being supplanted by some other coin or even technology. It probably won't go away completely, just become  not as relevant at some point.
I certainly agree to that, it is hard to predict because the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable. However, I do believe that bitcoin will have a good future and it will last for many years. In addition, I think if there is a lot of people who believe in bitcoin it will really last for many years. Lastly, I think bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will last for many years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

By seeing bitcoin value in the moment, bitcoin show a promising progress which mean that more people interest on bitcoin
I can see that bitcoin will keep exist on next 10 year !

bitcoin will survive forever because it is use now all over the world. it will not disappear because all people love it now, because when they need to buy items and pay bills they dont need to go out they need only smartphone and internet to transfer the payment.

Bitcoin has a potential as an investation !

No one knows how long a bitcoin will last, as long as its users will survive. Personally, I believe that even if the government has banned bitcoins, the development of bitcoin will be long since its development has only just begun, it has not reached its peak so the future will be very promising thing
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

New technologies will emerge, BTC may not die, but may be replaced by other currencies. So I might just invest in bitcoin over the next few years, rather than investing too much time in BTC.

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

many more cryptocurrencies are increasing in numbers not in quality. they are called altcoins and as you can see they are all getting dumped. and most of them have zero quality and are pure pump and dumps.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
The future of Bitcoin is, and to doubt this is also pointless. As it was in vain to disagree with the creation of the World Wide Web.
At the very beginning of his birth, too, there were setbacks, falls and miscalculations. Bitcoin is now experiencing a troubled period, which is still too early to be called becoming. But to deny that he has a future, is an obvious mistake.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

we can not estimate that for how long bitcoin will survive but in my opinion now the bitcoin activities are high in the market and due to that the people are interested in bitcoin So in this year the bitcoin value will rise more and more and in the few months many companies will start purchasing and selling in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day so i hope that bitcoin will survive for future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to survive since 2009 until now more and more are interested in investing in bitcoin
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

I do not know how long a bitcoin will attend but I think it's been a long time since it's a help to those who are hard like me, And we can avoid that bitcoin will not quickly follow the bitcoin's policy .

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

I do not know how long a bitcoin will attend but I think it's been a long time since it's a help to those who are hard like me, And we can avoid that bitcoin will not quickly follow the bitcoin's policy .

FYI! Bitcoin is going to survive so long as our internet connection remains. Any kind the circumstances facing the bitcoin it will continue allowing the people to use it and also bitcoin will survive as long as there is an argument from everywhere in this world. I don’t appreciate any intention and statement that bitcoin will pass away and will fade except the government will construct probation laws about the bitcoin. Let’s support the bitcoin until end of the world.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

As long as bitcoin and other digital currencies are backed up by people all over the world I think it will last for a lifetime. The continuous support coming from us and would be members can guarantee that digital currency will stay forever. We are not the only ones who can benefit but also our children and the next generation to come.

vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

No one knows when it will end, perhaps bitcoin will be more successful for bitcoin fans because now more and more and growing well.
khemajayo

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

Bitcoin remains alive until people use Bitcoin. Can not guess. Maybe tomorrow the Bitcoin market will fall. Again, maybe tomorrow Bitcoin's price will double. Think Positive and feel good. if people or bitcoiners still believe in bitcoin no matter what happens, even though the price will increase or be dicreased, high or low. Because sometimes the higher demand is better and the foundation is very strong for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: