Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125254 times)
darkthrone07

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:46:39 PM

Update with Mercatox, listing of Credence Coin has been paid for and from their support CRDNC will be on Mercatox in the next 3-7 days.

So if you want to buy/sell prior to release of main Credence site, Mercatox is the place to do it, we will keep you posted of any other exchange action should it come to hand.

Thank You.

Freaking awesome dev team! And like hell I'm selling this coins I'm gonna HODL! CRDNC has a lot of advantages over the plethora of lending platforms that came up recently. The most important thing is to get the word out on the cyber streets! I'm pretty sure there are a lot of youtubers are gonna be interested in becoming platinum promoters like Ozzy The BS Filter!
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:51:40 PM

Should not be hard to to make it happen...there are only about 1000 coinholders, if we send email to every single investor and explain why it is beneficial for them to not sell under 40 they will aggree, i hope.

Everyone should put limit sell order at 40, 30% of their coins.  Thats all its is needed, let buyers buy at market, we sit back and let buyers  keep buying. they got no choice but to buy at 40....in meantime you lend % of coins at 40....

simple

There will be a few rats who will sell under BUT it wont matter much if 70%+ holders are holding and following the plan...crdnc coins are scarce and we will make them even more harder get..

The only people will sell is the dev team at lower price. they need to make some money using our capital if we invest.
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:01:45 PM

For those interested we have uploaded a Linux Daemon for Credence to our Github.  https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin-Linux-daemon

We have no updates for you about exchanges, apart from the fact we have contacted at least 15 exchanges, many will only list via invite, some we have sent the required documents to and are waiting on replies.

Many of the exchanges "Add Coin" functions do not work, and others we have paid for or are waiting to pay for but we are yet to receive replies from the exchanges.

We are not going to mention specific exchanges because we cannot guarantee a listing on any of them, so there is no point in wasting your time signing up for no reason.

We are listed for voting on C-Cex, so if you have an account there please vote.

But failing that, our own exchange will be live and we are not desperate to be on an exchange at this stage, but as outlined above, we have done all we can to be listed and if we are not that is no big deal for us at this stage.

Just be careful if you are making transactions outside of a normal exchange, make sure you use an Escrow service and keep in mind that we have nothing to do with any external sales, so anyone trying to represent themselves as us, is impersonating us and probably looking to hustle someone.

We have also had a lot of people who have deleted their Wallet.dat file, or reformatted their PC, etc asking us to send replacement coins, we are sorry but once you have the coins in your wallet, they are your responsibility to protect.  Always make sure you back-up your wallet to a safe place and password protect it.  

That is all we have to offer you information wise, please remember as far as our White paper and Road Map goes, we are on track.

And to clarify, yes as others mentioned, we are the highest paying staking lending coin that is on or near to being on markets.  

So with Credence you are earning 20% per year, no other coins come close with that staking amount, they may offer higher interest or higher daily payouts, etc, but for staking, Credence is King.   Wink

We will post again if any news comes to hand, if not we will provide an update here each Friday until the main site goes live.

Also for those of you who have received your coins, which thankfully now is 99.9 %, if you cannot log into the pre-sale site, do not panic, there will be an entirely new sign up required for the main site which will include more extensive security processes for account security and recovery should you lose your password or 2FA.

Thank You
Credence Coin

Pretty sure Cryptopia only requires 1.4 BTC in payment to be listed. You may want to start with them. Great middle of the road exchange and they list within days of payment.

1.4BTC you say ?
I think you're mistaken as they take DOT only for coin listings, 5M DOT costs 7BTC ..... now you be the judge Roll Eyes

No I am not mistaken. Neblio was listed for 1.4 BTC

Seriously ? Calling me the Belligerent Fool here ? The proof is in the pudding and we are talking about "now" not 3, 6, 9, 12 months ago Roll Eyes

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

5000000 DOT
Listing subject to developer review
3 Base Markets
High Performance Trade Engine
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

List your coin on the Cryptopia Exchange. Tradepairs for BTC, LTC, DOGE basemarkets, arbitrage tracking against supported exchanges and Marketplace integration.

To buy 5,000,000 DOT coins right now it would take the price of DOT up to 133 satoshi and cost one BTC6.66330000..... 40k USD for Exchange addition Shocked .... yeah right Roll Eyes

I cannot believe I took the time to go back and find this but here you go. They were added seven days later. It was 1.8BTC... my mistake.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:31:02 PM

For those interested we have uploaded a Linux Daemon for Credence to our Github.  https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin-Linux-daemon

We have no updates for you about exchanges, apart from the fact we have contacted at least 15 exchanges, many will only list via invite, some we have sent the required documents to and are waiting on replies.

Many of the exchanges "Add Coin" functions do not work, and others we have paid for or are waiting to pay for but we are yet to receive replies from the exchanges.

We are not going to mention specific exchanges because we cannot guarantee a listing on any of them, so there is no point in wasting your time signing up for no reason.

But failing that, our own exchange will be live and we are not desperate to be on an exchange at this stage, but as outlined above, we have done all we can to be listed and if we are not that is no big deal for us at this stage.

Just be careful if you are making transactions outside of a normal exchange, make sure you use an Escrow service and keep in mind that we have nothing to do with any external sales, so anyone trying to represent themselves as us, is impersonating us and probably looking to hustle someone.

We have also had a lot of people who have deleted their Wallet.dat file, or reformatted their PC, etc asking us to send replacement coins, we are sorry but once you have the coins in your wallet, they are your responsibility to protect.  Always make sure you back-up your wallet to a safe place and password protect it.  

That is all we have to offer you information wise, please remember as far as our White paper and Road Map goes, we are on track.

And to clarify, yes as others mentioned, we are the highest paying staking lending coin that is on or near to being on markets.  

So with Credence you are earning 20% per year, no other coins come close with that staking amount, they may offer higher interest or higher daily payouts, etc, but for staking, Credence is King.   Wink

We will post again if any news comes to hand, if not we will provide an update here each Friday until the main site goes live.

Also for those of you who have received your coins, which thankfully now is 99.9 %, if you cannot log into the pre-sale site, do not panic, there will be an entirely new sign up required for the main site which will include more extensive security processes for account security and recovery should you lose your password or 2FA.

Thank You
Credence Coin

Pretty sure Cryptopia only requires 1.4 BTC in payment to be listed. You may want to start with them. Great middle of the road exchange and they list within days of payment.

1.4BTC you say ?
I think you're mistaken as they take DOT only for coin listings, 5M DOT costs 7BTC ..... now you be the judge Roll Eyes

Seriously ? Calling me the Belligerent Fool here ? The proof is in the pudding and we are talking about "now" not 3, 6, 9, 12 months ago Roll Eyes

5000000 DOT
3 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

List your coin on the Cryptopia Exchange. Tradepairs for BTC, LTC, DOGE basemarkets, arbitrage tracking against supported exchanges and Marketplace integration.

To buy 5,000,000 DOT coins right now it would take the price of DOT up to 133 satoshi and cost one BTC6.66330000..... 40k USD for Exchange addition Shocked .... yeah right Roll Eyes

I cannot believe I took the time to go back and find this but here you go. They were added seven days later. It was 1.8BTC... my mistake.

Lol, that message shows that their support doesn't even answer as good as these smaller exchanges do, cryptopia only lists coins in DOT, again they only added coins if you pay with DOT ! September was 2 months ago, the price of DOT has changed dramatically since then, it used to be 1M DOT and used to change it when the BTC price skyrocketed, seems greed has been let out of his cage once again.

You can't pay BTC to cryptopia to add, its DOT payment only so you gotta spend your BTC to buy DOT to list said shitcoin.....

For BTC7 I'd want a heck of a lot more than that !
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:44 PM

Thank You
Credence Coin

1.4BTC you say ?

5000000 DOT
3 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

The listing is still 5000000 Dots. So that´s going to cost 40 000$ at the moment or even more.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
miKcrypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:35:11 PM

God you're a moron lmao... apparently Neblio used witchcraft to be added then and their BTC had no effect  Cheesy

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:44:17 PM

God you're a moron lmao... apparently Neblio used witchcraft to be added then and their BTC had no effect  Cheesy

How bout you pay the Cryptopia list fee and then you can come back to us with with your proof that it cost less than 40k USD Roll Eyes Kiss
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

Lol, that message shows that their support doesn't even answer as good as these smaller exchanges do, cryptopia only lists coins in DOT, again they only added coins if you pay with DOT ! September was 2 months ago, the price of DOT has changed dramatically since then, it used to be 1M DOT and used to change it when the BTC price skyrocketed, seems greed has been let out of his cage once again.

You can't pay BTC to cryptopia to add, its DOT payment only so you gotta spend your BTC to buy DOT to list said shitcoin.....

Man 7BTC sounds like a lot of money to list, plus they make money on the trades.   I wonder how much it costs to list on larger exchanges?

Also, Novaexchange is closing? (Found that info in that cryptopia/paytopia link)
enyamwari

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

Man 7BTC sounds like a lot of money to list, plus they make money on the trades.   I wonder how much it costs to list on larger exchanges?

Also, Novaexchange is closing? (Found that info in that cryptopia/paytopia link)

Yea Novaexchange has been sold off.....closing as at right now.
Agryos

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

Lets not sell till it gets to 40 then sell some and loan at high price. If everyone follows this we can be rich.

2000 cooins x $40 =80k loan, @ 1% interest  you get 800 bucks daily

That's the strategy I planed for'this coin Wink
darkthrone07

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:53:34 PM

Lets not sell till it gets to 40 then sell some and loan at high price. If everyone follows this we can be rich.

2000 cooins x $40 =80k loan, @ 1% interest  you get 800 bucks daily

That's the strategy I planed for'this coin Wink

I've seen the power of a HODL community and it was pretty amazing.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

asking 40k for listing a coin is damn high. Damn cryptopia

Anyone knows how much you need for coinexchange? ....

Coinexchange.io adds coins if they like them for free otherwise it's between BTC2-BTC2.5 for paid coin addition.
SETTA

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:33:40 AM

Update with Mercatox, listing of Credence Coin has been paid for and from their support CRDNC will be on Mercatox in the next 3-7 days.

So if you want to buy/sell prior to release of main Credence site, Mercatox is the place to do it, we will keep you posted of any other exchange action should it come to hand.

Thank You.

That is some great news, Mercatox Exchange looks good and has decent volume for coins too.
friendis

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:20:39 AM

Thank You.

That is some great news, Mercatox Exchange looks good and has decent volume for coins too.
Elektra, you were fairly vocal on here before. Everything is still ok, right?

Do you know when hextracoin can withdraw BTC?
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

The only people will sell is the dev team at lower price. they need to make some money using our capital if we invest.

We will not be doing that. 

Sure some holders will dump and double or triple their money, be we are in this for the long haul, so if people want to sell early and take a quick profit, that is there right and their choice.

We will not be adding new coins to the market, we want to keep the supply to a minimum for the general public, with the intention of increasing the value of CRDNC for those that do hold CredenceCoin and do not sell.

kupz

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:58:44 AM

when will the website go live?
Yonks1

Activity: 125

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

when will the website go live?

Read the white-paper and you might find out, it has been mentioned and answered many times before, now it is just getting stupid.

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
imjh0723

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:32:32 AM

Sure some holders will dump and double or triple their money, be we are in this for the long haul, so if people want to sell early and take a quick profit, that is there right and their choice.

We will not be adding new coins to the market, we want to keep the supply to a minimum for the general public, with the intention of increasing the value of CRDNC for those that do hold CredenceCoin and do not sell.

Do you need a way to preserve the value to prevent the dumps of the early CredenceCoin? For example, hextracoin's HextraCoinGold (HXG)
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:09:26 AM

Do you need a way to preserve the value to prevent the dumps of the early CredenceCoin? For example, hextracoin's HextraCoinGold (HXG)
We have no control over what people do with their personal coins. 
There were some large buyers, some of whom may dump if they can double their money, others will hodl.

No doubt some big holders will dump, and others looking to get in will buy, but if people dump early, they risk losing any potential gains of the coin once the site is live.

There is more incentive we believe to hold than dump, that being our staking plan, the fact the main website for loans and referrals is not open yet, if someone dumps at say $3 then the coin rises to $15 once we go live, pretty sure they would be kicking themselves.  And if you add to that the 20% yearly staking, there is not much incentive to dump, unless people bought in at the early round to just double their money, which is their prerogative to do so and we wish them the best if that is what they plan. 

We are not going to try and come up with any Credence Gold or other gimmick to sell more coins, or try and manipulate the market, we have stated in the White paper what we are about, when we will do it, and what our coin offers, beyond that, only the market and the investors out there can decide what CredenceCoin is worth.

We like to think of ourselves as a sleeping giant, ready to wake up in a few weeks time and have a big stretch.   Wink

imjh0723

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

We have no control over what people do with their personal coins. 
There were some large buyers, some of whom may dump if they can double their money, others will hodl.

No doubt some big holders will dump, and others looking to get in will buy, but if people dump early, they risk losing any potential gains of the coin once the site is live.

There is more incentive we believe to hold than dump, that being our staking plan, the fact the main website for loans and referrals is not open yet, if someone dumps at say $3 then the coin rises to $15 once we go live, pretty sure they would be kicking themselves.  And if you add to that the 20% yearly staking, there is not much incentive to dump, unless people bought in at the early round to just double their money, which is their prerogative to do so and we wish them the best if that is what they plan. 

We are not going to try and come up with any Credence Gold or other gimmick to sell more coins, or try and manipulate the market, we have stated in the White paper what we are about, when we will do it, and what our coin offers, beyond that, only the market and the investors out there can decide what CredenceCoin is worth.

We like to think of ourselves as a sleeping giant, ready to wake up in a few weeks time and have a big stretch.   Wink

cool. good luck devs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: