Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125254 times)
CryptoMoosology

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

but 40k crdnc at 2500 sats is still 1 btc....

or is there going to be a dump to 1250sats imminently...?
AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:38:48 PM

I'm not sure why someone would buy this coin at this state.

I see people putting more than 0,25btc at around 3k satoshi...
Who knows if this wont dump further?

Might as well go below 1k sat.

Edit: most importantly, people buying now hoping this coin will recover?

Sorry guys, but I'd wait for sub 2k sat at least.
cryptonicky

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

I'm not sure why someone would buy this coin at this state.

I see people putting more than 0,25btc at around 3k satoshi...
Who knows if this wont dump further?

Might as well go below 1k sat.

YEP
richdadphat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:41:14 PM

but 40k crdnc at 2500 sats is still 1 btc....

or is there going to be a dump to 1250sats imminently...?

Be careful SIC coin are lessons  still there

Good luck
CryptoMoosology

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:41:50 PM

Hi and welcome to our ANN thread for CredenceCoin!
www.credencepresale.com

What is CredenceCoin?

CredenceCoin is a highly secure peer to peer decentralized cryptocurrency using the SHA256 PoW Algorithm with a sophisticated method of difficulty that re-targets every block. It is in itself a self-regulated financial system which allows owners to earn Credence Coin through Mining, Staking, Lending, and by purchasing the coin direct during the ICO using either one of three Crypto Currencies which include Doge, Litecoin and Bitcoin during the pre-sale phase and then via BTC only once the main site is live.

CredenceCoin Pre-Sale

The Pre-Sale has ended
There will be a total of 4 Million Credence Coins (CRDNC) available for sale until the 21st of October 2017 or until sold out, which ever comes first.
The entry price is a very low 0.25 Cent per CRDNC working up to $1 as the highest price.

We expect that anyone who takes part in the Pre-Sale will see an instant ROI once trading on exchanges has commenced with Credence Coin.

You can also stake from the moment you purchase from the ICO and earn daily interest.

If you change your mind, we also will be offering refunds to you prior to the end of the ICO - Post ICO there will be no refunds, to receive a refund you will need to provide your email address, date of purchase and evidence of Block-chain Transaction. *Only available provided you have not staked the coins you own.

Bounties and Translations - At this stage we are not offering any but will do so in the near future.

Credence Coin Specifications
Coin Name: Credence Coin
Algorithm: SHA256
Ticker: CRDNC
Block Time: 2 Mins
Total Coins: 25 Million
Premine : 9 Million
PoW Reward: 0.01 PoW
PoS Yearly Interest Rate (20% Per Year)
Minimum Stake Age: 2 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: Unlimited
Block Confirms for Mined Blocks: 30
Block Confirms for Sending/Receiving: 6

Pre-mine expenditure
4 Million CRDNC - Pre-Sale
1.8 Million of Pre-Sale sent to Burn Address: Cburnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy3LK3hC
1 Million Developer Costs
4 Million Held in Reserve for Loans

Some other features of CredenceCoin!
   Pre-Sale - Get the coins cheap before the rise
   Strong Development Team with Support
   Not a HYIP full of unrealistic returns
   All fees earned by Credence Staking our own coins and exchange trading will be shared as profits to investors!
   Purchase our coins with Doge/LTC/BTC (Pre-Sale Phase only)
   Staking Features Earning Credence Coin for just having it in your Wallet and on-line!
   Auto Re-invest feature (Choice of 100% or 50%)
   Guaranteed passive income with daily payouts
   Wall Street Traders with years of Experience investing funds
   All Initial loan deposits held in offline - Cold Wallets with multi-sig
   Blockchain Transparency
   Referral Program - 6 levels + 1 Platinum level
   Passive income knowing you are not joining a get rich quick scheme but you will show a profit on your initial investment.
   We pride ourselves on customer support, unlike many of the big players your tickets will be answered and not just left floundering.
   Able to Mine CRDNC
   We will be active on social media and provide updates
   CredenceCoin to be listed on at least 2 external exchanges

Github: https://github.com/XYZ1345
Block Explorer: http://blockexp.com:3004
Whitepaper: https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin-Whitepaper/raw/master/CredenceCoin%20-%20Whitepaper-FINAL.pdf
Windows, Mac, Linux & Android Wallets can be downloaded from the pre-sale site www.credencepresale.com or from Github
Social: www.twitter.com/credencecoin
Exchanges: https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRDNC/BTC & https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRDNC/ETH
CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credence-coin
WorldCoinIndex: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/credencecoin

On-Going Development & Future Plans
Full Functioning site with Exchange with the best Security money can buy - See our Roadmap on the Whitepaper
Mobile Applications
Enhanced Wallets
Monthly Red Cross Donations public ledger of such
Advanced ticket support system

Some FAQ's you may have about us and CredenceCoin

When will you be on exchanges and which ones? - Answer: We are not sure yet, we will be trying to list on 2 or 3 at least and will keep you updated both here in this thread and on Twitter.
Why 4 Million Pre-Mine for loans? - Answer: Fairly obvious we need to have enough coins to supply loan requests.   Any profits from staking our own coins will be shared with our investors.
Why is your team not public? - Answer: Please read the Whitepaper
Are you guys a fly by night HYIP site? - Answer: Most definitely not, we have created a sustainable business model that will see us be around for a very long time, we have no intention of going anywhere and want to see this coin grow and succeed and it's supporters achieve some financial benefits from it.
What will make you stand out from other similar programs? - Answer: Read our Whitepaper and you will see we have added some features that others do not have, we have also ensured that our coin will be self sustaining and that although we have a referral program, it is not necessary to be a referrer to make money from our Coin.  And more importantly we will always be here to answer legitimate questions, we understand there is going to be plenty of negative comments and accusations, but that is fine, we will just ignore those and answer your legitimate questions as best we can, we want to pride ourselves on our communications.

So what are you waiting for? Go get some Credence before it is all sold out at VERY cheap prices!

Thanks for taking the time to read this ANN.  

CredenceCoin Team.

lol
Money_king88

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

#

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

this is a hard hit... But will be a lesson for many thats for sure... they devs are dumb they could made so much more if they just released or pumped coin more this is a very bad exit scam but they will likey make millions still
arslaan

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:44:24 PM

Dev pls buy back all available coins on exchange to raise the price please. I have invested my everything in this coin. It will give me a big shock if price doesn't recover Cry
cryptonicky

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

Dev pls buy back all available coins on exchange to raise the price please. I have invested my everything in this coin. It will give me a big shock if price doesn't recover Cry
IF THEY REALLY EXIT SCAMMED , THN LEARN  A USEFUL LESSON, NEVER INVEST EVERYTHING IN A SINGLE PROJECT, EVER. ALWAYS DIVERSIFY.
IM ALSO TAKING HIT BUT I HV INVESTMENT IN MANY OTHER PROJECTS.
I HOPE FOR UR SAKE AND MINE ALSO, THAT SOMEHOW DEV RECOVERS FROM THIS SITUATION, BUT CHANCES LOOK MINUSCULE....
arslaan

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

IF THEY REALLY EXIT SCAMMED , THN LEARN  A USEFUL LESSON, NEVER INVEST EVERYTHING IN A SINGLE PROJECT, EVER. ALWAYS DIVERSIFY.
I HOPE FOR UR SAKE AND MINE ALSO, THAT SOMEHOW DEV RECOVERS FROM THIS SITUATION, BUT CHANCES LOOK MINUSCULE....

I already learned a very good lesson from BitBase but still invested in Credencecoin because the dev seemed very professional and fulfilled all his promises so far. So heavily invested in credence due to blind trust in dev. I have no idea why they will do this when they can earn much more money after platform goes live.
ReasonOff

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

I already learned a very good lesson from BitBase but still invested in Credencecoin because the dev seemed very professional and fulfilled all his promises so far. So heavily invested in credence due to blind trust in dev. I have no idea why they will do this when they can earn much more money after platform goes live.

There is a difference between you had a lesson and you have learned a lesson.
cincai123

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:57:43 PM

IF Credence SCAM! I'll never stay or come back Bitcointalk and cryptoworld! MARK MY TEXT! Smiley

make sure you dont come back with new account, mate.
Tolullopsy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:59:27 PM

As promising as this project is, with vast support from people. Its over guys. Take heart
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

Because there is no platform...
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

Is it an inside job?

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

This never happens.  
You can't expect a dev to pour in a couple of btc and even if the dev does this, there is no way the price will remain stable as long as the dev doesn't put up a 100 btc wall on all exchanges.

People in crypto need to stop dreaming, things like this happen and no dev will buy back coins.

They create the coins for you to buy, not so they can buy their own coins.
Little81

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

Hey Guys,

that's my first day I'm new here. Sorry for the bad news but I have also ( only 25 ) Coins form the SHITCOIN
and if you check the mail address from Credence Coin you came to a company PRIVACY PROTECT.
You can check this name into google and you can see that's a company that you can contact for an anonym Mail address.
So there are many troubles all over the world for this company. So finally you can say you need many hope if you
believe they give anything back or that is only was a hack ore something else!!
Everything speaks for a SCAM. SO lock forwards there are many better deals and projects in future  Grin

PS: sorry for my bad english

Greatz
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

IF THEY REALLY EXIT SCAMMED , THN LEARN  A USEFUL LESSON, NEVER INVEST EVERYTHING IN A SINGLE PROJECT, EVER. ALWAYS DIVERSIFY.......  <-- This!

Because there is no platform...

I have thought about this... It's possible they only had mockups. But then, seriously, you can hire a dev or a team without giving them access to the coins. Pay them BTC. The rewards are so much bigger.

The wallet has been exceptional (I use the linux version, it works, dunno about the Windows and other versions). The Android wallet has been exceptional. Someone worked on these and they have some skills. Maybe it's easy, I don't know, I can't code for shit.

Anyway, they can hard-fork. Reset to when they had the access to 4M coins. Yea, it's going to screw the exchanges, but hey, live and learn. They can have an internal exchange and there's no need for an exchange. I just don't know if they gave dox to the exchanges to be listed.
cryptosteemman

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:16:01 PM

This is crazy. Yea never invest more than you can afford to loose. The volume on coinexchange.io is increasing. I think we can bounce back. I still have faith in these guys but if it doesn't happen so what. I will not just dump though. Just stick your name Credence!!

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
"psychoanalysis finds little credence among laymen"
synonyms:   belief, faith, trust, confidence, reliance
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

This is crazy. Yea never invest more than you can afford to loose. The volume on coinexchange.io is increasing. I think we can bounce back. I still have faith in these guys but if it doesn't happen so what. I will not just dump though. Just stick your name Credence!!

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

You forgot to put up your sarcasm sign m8.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

Sigh.  This reminds me of one of my mottos.... dont trust a business that has Honest(or some synonym) in its name.  

IE dont buy from "Honest Co", dont go to "Honest Mechanics" .... etc.  I should have seen this coming.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: