Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125254 times)
AK87

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

This is crazy. Yea never invest more than you can afford to loose. The volume on coinexchange.io is increasing. I think we can bounce back. I still have faith in these guys but if it doesn't happen so what. I will not just dump though. Just stick your name Credence!!

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
"psychoanalysis finds little credence among laymen"
synonyms:   belief, faith, trust, confidence, reliance

I don't want to hurt your feelings but the coin was dumped from 51k down to 2k sat.
No matter how big the volume is, this wont go back to 51k (at least not in the short term) if the team delivers then it may get back up but the trust is lost.  
Also I have a feeling that some people in crypto do not understand what volume is.
Volume goes up means coins get sold or coins get bought. If the volume now goes up, it could mean more dumping (or more buying).

Like I said in a post earlier, people in crypto need to stop dreaming and become realists.  

Do you know how many people bought in into the dump?
They will all sell before this coin even reaches 20k and thus making the price movement stop at one point.
Coin managed to get back up from 2k to 6k and it will go down again. Expect this coin to be worth between 6k and 2k for a long time.

I spent a lot of time looking at charts and saw this many times happening, after a big dump, pretty much no coin goes back to the point before dump.
There is now more people who own the coin and have bought for less and they will take profits on the way up.

I'm really sorry for anyone who is losing here, you can hope for a better selling point but 50k again?
No freaking way.

I'm giving you my left nut for this.

johnx77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

So twitter has all access data  from credence, bitcointalk also we should track those scammers and ....
I will file a report today. I encourage you to do the same.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:36:42 PM

So twitter has all access data  from credence, bitcointalk also we should track those scammers and ....

Dude they have Nothing .. V P N ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
solocosebuone

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

This is crazy. Yea never invest more than you can afford to loose. The volume on coinexchange.io is increasing. I think we can bounce back. I still have faith in these guys but if it doesn't happen so what. I will not just dump though. Just stick your name Credence!!

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

I don't want to hurt your feelings but the coin was dumped from 51k down to 2k sat.
No matter how big the volume is, this wont go back to 51k (at least not in the short term) if the team delivers then it may get back up but the trust is lost.  
Also I have a feeling that some people in crypto do not understand what volume is.
Volume goes up means coins get sold or coins get bought. If the volume now goes up, it could mean more dumping (or more buying).

Like I said in a post earlier, people in crypto need to stop dreaming and become realists.  

Do you know how many people bought in into the dump?
They will all sell before this coin even reaches 20k and thus making the price movement stop at one point.
Coin managed to get back up from 2k to 6k and it will go down again. Expect this coin to be worth between 6k and 2k for a long time.

I spent a lot of time looking at charts and saw this many times happening, after a big dump, pretty much no coin goes back to the point before dump.
There is now more people who own the coin and have bought for less and they will take profits on the way up.

I'm really sorry for anyone who is losing here, you can hope for a better selling point but 50k again?
No freaking way.

I'm giving you my left nut for this.

AMEN
johnx77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

Well there are many traces, web page, domain, server, email, exchange listing, github, twiter with phone number - prepaid probably... It is worth to try!
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

What actually happened here
One of devs stole coins and dumped them?

How many coins were sold , 1.8m?

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

I still have a 1000 coin, but I was in elekta and got burned on that to. I will be honest and say I bought 10K of these during stage 1 at .25. Every time the dev talked he sounded more and more like elektra. I sold 6K the night he said word for word what was in elektra's whitepaper not this one. While I made great money off of the 6K coins I was still holding 4K hoping I was wrong. I said a couple of times on here, please change the site, it doesn't need to work , just change it. I was called a fudder and then the dev said he wasn't changing it! I sold 3K more this morning and I am stil holding out hope with the last 1000. I am hoping the same dude didn't get me twice. I care more for you guys, because I made money off of this. I was really rooting here and still hope I am kicking myself in the ass selling so many!

What do you mean word for word? What did he say?
cryptosteemman

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

I feel what you guys are saying and I do understand what volume is lol. Trust me i'm ok with whatever happens. This kind of thing sort of happened with Bitconnect when people had got more BTC than they were suppose to. The price dropped from like 180 down to like 40 dollars. But look at Bitconnect today. Its over 300 dollars. You have folks that think they are experts and know everything but don't. None of you know what will happen. If you don't believe in Credence anymore just sell your coins and be gone. I will hold my coins and see what happens. I'm Way Way Way up in the Crypto world.
AGM76

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

Sigh.  This reminds me of one of my mottos.... dont trust a business that has Honest(or some synonym) in its name.  

IE dont buy from "Honest Co", dont go to "Honest Mechanics" .... etc.  I should have seen this coming.
very true

I can guarantee that is not true.
Little81

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:47:33 PM

Well there are many traces, web page, domain, server, email, exchange listing, github, twiter with phone number - prepaid probably... It is worth to try!

You should read my post, I have checked this but they use a company for anomy internet domains. No chance
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

Sigh.  This reminds me of one of my mottos.... dont trust a business that has Honest(or some synonym) in its name.  

IE dont buy from "Honest Co", dont go to "Honest Mechanics" .... etc.  I should have seen this coming.
very true

More often then not  it is true , Its like when people say "to tell u the truth"meaning they usually don't tell the truth and probably aren't at that time.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

very true

More often then not  it is true , Its like when people say "to tell u the truth"meaning they usually don't tell the truth and probably aren't at that time.
If someone feels the need to advertise that they are Honest.... they are probably dishonest.
AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

I feel what you guys are saying and I do understand what volume is lol. Trust me i'm ok with whatever happens. This kind of thing sort of happened with Bitconnect when people had got more BTC than they were suppose to. The price dropped from like 180 down to like 40 dollars. But look at Bitconnect today. Its over 300 dollars. You have folks that think they are experts and know everything but don't. None of you know what will happen. If you don't believe in Credence anymore just sell your coins and be gone. I will hold my coins and see what happens. I'm Way Way Way up in the Crypto world.

come back again tomorrow and you will understand.
for someone calling himself "I'm way way way up in the crypto world" you seem a bit unexperienced...especially when talking about bitconnect.
You said "volume on CE is increasing, I think we can bounce back" - bounce back from 50k dump to 2k and you are way way up in the crypto world?
You're explanation from bouncing back comes from the volume increase

Looked at the coin on CE, coin closely touched 6k and then dumped down to 4.7k sat.
buying side looks weak, one major drop and its down and I've seen people put in a btc in there.

I'm putting my buying orders at 1k, 100sat and 1sat

Like I said, the coin might get back to its value again but the team has to deliver, deliver and deliver.
arslaan

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

You should read my post, I have checked this but they use a company for anomy internet domains. No chance

so what? every lending coin dev is anonymous until now. Did you make your account here just to post fud?
AGM76

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

cre·dence
ˈkrēdəns/Submit
noun

very true

If someone feels the need to advertise that they are Honest.... they are probably dishonest.

Well I'm just talking from my own experience as I have had businesses with synonyms like that.
cryptosteemman

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

Never said I was an expert but I think most people investing in Crypto's right now don't have a lot of experience. The whole game is new. You can always tell which folks are loosing and who are winning. I didn't say they would bounce back tomorrow damn!! lol I think we can bounce back like I said though over time. If they get the site up and start doing the lending it will increase. I don't have a bunch of experience in the Crypto World but I have done multiple lending platform ICO's and know how profitable they can be when ran correctly. Again folks be thinking they are experts and know whats going to happen. I remember folks saying Regal was a scam and going down and they are actually still here and trading at 49 dollars. I kept my coins and and made big profit and hopefully can do the same here.  
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:12:16 PM

Bitconnect was already up and running at that point.  

What has happened to credence is like a broken foot before you start a race.  They cultivated a great community to get behind them, and they screwed us.  
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:23:56 PM

Bitconnect was already up and running at that point.  

What has happened to credence is like a broken foot before you start a race.  They cultivated a great community to get behind them, and they screwed us.  
i agree what you just said.
they just backstabbed us which i really don't know why they do it , they can do it in later on, but now they just dumping the coins every 1 hour

every 1 hour = 50k of credence coin will be dump to mercatox trading site.

if they launched the site, the coin will be skyrocket , but now .. no . and never

well , lesson learnt guys
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

very true

Well I'm just talking from my own experience as I have had businesses with synonyms like that.

Yeah, I kind of figured that.  While there are some outliers, like Abraham Lincoln, I have learned that most places and people that advertise their honesty... are dishonest.
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:31:00 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 05:37:08 PM by digitaldanny

Dev Message

1.  What has happened is one of the devs who has control of part of the pre-mine has either been hacked or is selling.
2.  We are unable to contact but have left several messages.
3.  The site is completed and was due to release early in the next few hours we have put a hold on that given what has taken place.
4.  This is NOT a planned exit or scam, we stood to make a whole lot more money by running the site and having the coin grow naturally it was trading strongly at $4 before this happened and probably would have hit $8-10 when we went live, so if we are doing a planned exit scam it is the most pathetic one in history.  Nor would we be bothering to try and explain what has happened.
5.  Our only hope  is 2 of 2 things.  1.  The Dev has been hacked and we can recover the majority of coins or 2.  We can contact him and have him send the remainder of the pre-mine and personal and still run the site without a massive amount of unaccounted for CRDNC on the market.  Should either of these things happen we would be in good shape but I do not hold out much hope at this stage.
6.  Want to apologize to all investors and believers in this project, this was NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN and after spending weeks and weeks getting the site ready to have this happen is so wrong it is unfathomable.
7.  Can only offer sincere apologies and understand your anger and frustration and if there is anyway we can salvage the remaining majority of coins we will get the project running.  

So in summary, the following could potentially happen -

To the person that goes by the user name of "credencecoin"...

POTENTIALLY ? OUR ONLY HOPE ? SHOULD ? This all means that NOTHING will happen. NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN ? Why werent steps put in place to prevent this from happening? Who are you? I had alot of faith in this project, but if you didnt secure the wallet against hacks and dont know if the dev is selling or how to contact the dev and if this whole time you fooled us all into thinking you ARE the dev then you are one effed up person. I really hope this is not the case but karma will catch up with you if so. You posted the platform would be live within 12 hours and now you say its not going to be. You can still launch the platform even with this situation happening. For you to say its not a scam and that you are not scamming when everything says the opposite is not convincing. Talk is cheap, you need to show some positive action to restore faith in the project like open the platform as promised.

Last night I happened to be logged into mercatox and in the trollbox someone was announcing very specific details about a massive dump coming in the next few minutes, then they announced it was coming again right this moment. A few seconds later the price started dumping hard! The details by this person were very specific so it seemed like it wasnt just a fudder. They said price would be at $0.25 soon. This leads me to believe that credence is likely to really be a scam.

Guys and gals, this whole scene is royally messed up and im deeply disappointed and feel really sad if you lost money, but read between the lines here... this project is 99% most likely dead. Take your losses now and get out while you still can.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: