Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125254 times)
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:32:42 PM

I've given you guys a warning. Do not invest you can't afford to lose. This is most likely their exit scam. If the site is still not up and running this week, then it's an exit scam. You don't even know who the hell they are. I only lost a few bucks to this. Bought at $2 then dump at $1.93. When the site is up that is the time i will buy back credence coin. Because sometimes, doomsday can profit you.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
AK87

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

Lol the guy that sold CRDNC for 0.00001112 BTC is such a noob.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

µIneed to thank the fudders, I just bought 150 more coin at 8500 sat  Cool

Grin Grin Grin

How is this guy feeling now that the coin is sub 4k?
Don't try to catch a falling knife.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

Grin Grin Grin

I am playing dangerously.  I have been buying low and selling high.  But the spread has gotten thin.  So I stopped doing that.
noobminer100

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

Dev this is the worst exit scam ever.........
Your elektra exit was way better!!!
What goes around comes back around you ll pay for all that      MF
daman222

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

MAYBE  Grin Grin

CREDENCE FAILED TO THE MOON  Roll Eyes
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

okay guys , u guys should stop whining .
btw, the dev is from vietnam.
bitcoinamsf

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

Grin Grin Grin

I am playing dangerously.  I have been buying low and selling high.  But the spread has gotten thin.  So I stopped doing that.

Hi,

How this been working for you? Are been able to make some profit?
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

µIneed to thank the fudders, I just bought 150 more coin at 8500 sat  Cool

Grin Grin Grin

I am playing dangerously.  I have been buying low and selling high.  But the spread has gotten thin.  So I stopped doing that.

Hi,

How this been working for you? Are been able to make some profit?

Not as good as if we hadnt been scammed.  

Started at 1140 coins and 0 BTC.  now I am at 1000 coins and have 0.08BTC.   So thats like $900 USD, its still more than triple my original investment, but still no where near where it was. 

The last 1000 is still worth .038 BTC.
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

Circulating Supply
3,421,799 CRDNC

well look guys more dump
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:29:14 PM

I never had a good feeling about this coin since day 1

that's why I stuck to GoldReward and Hextra.. both are doing very well Smiley
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:33:21 PM

I had warned you guys of the red flags. But you shills were under the spell of the credence pied piper. Don't just dismiss red flags as FUD or else you always be the rat that's gonna take the long dive downhill

digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

I never had a good feeling about this coin since day 1

that's why I stuck to GoldReward and Hextra.. both are doing very well Smiley

they can still pull a credence. be careful!
trickshady

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:38:04 PM

What got me interested in Credence was their professional communication. Sadly that is the only professional thing we have seen from them so far. Also sadly professional communication is known to be the best way to manipulate and scam people. That's how people start believing in things they may not have in the past. Very good communication can be a double edge sword. It is the absolute lowest a human being can go if used for malicious purposes. Right now this is where this whole project is heading and it is so sad to see it go there as this was the lending platform I believed in the most!

Now lets assume Credence is not a scam and they will recover. The hit they took was massive. The entire reputation was destroyed and not having even a site up while this is going on makes it even worse. The damage has been done and too many people will leave and talk bad. Even if lending finally starts I just can't see how they will gain trust of people. This dumping will forever be associated with Credence and any new potential investor will just walk away without thinking.

Here is perhaps the biggest mistake they have done if they are not a scam. There is no fucking website up. I really just don't give a single fuck about how secure and perfect and flawless they want the site to be. What they need to understand is human psychology and what truly matters - delivery!!! They could have just had the website up without login/register option and continue working on testing it and taking it down when needed for tests. This way we at least know work has been done. They could have made a demo login so we can see how the backend looks like. This way the site is still under construction but at least we know it exists. If they are not a scam this is a disaster of a performance. Did they really not think how people will react to empty promises?

One thing I have learned in crypto is that if you don't deliver relatively soon to your promises, you are a scam even if you are not.

With that said, I still have some tiny hope for Credence. I really want them to succeed and hope it is not just another scam. If it is, then I have to seriously adjust the way I invest in crypto. No site = look away and never come back! A great forum thread with exceptional customer support and communication with the investors is just another empty promise. I hope I am wrong but I may need to start ignoring ALL communication from future projects and only rate them based on what they have done. Communication is only important if there are results. Then communication becomes even stronger with strong results!
Chrmel612

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

Circulating Supply
3,421,799 CRDNC

well look guys more dump

Yeah! Thank you for the good prices. Credencecoin is shit in the first place. Those who believe it you can pump till $2. So that i'll profit from this project.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:40:16 PM

Thank you, I took out my original investment on both already. The rest is gravy:)

GRX let the free market determine their price and was already dumped on the first day so I expect
an upward trend. They have hit every mark they said they would so far in a timely manner.

Davor was another I considered but they are manipulating the price by not letting their investors
sell on their exchange.. it's already getting dumped.

they can still pull a credence. be careful!
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

People still invest in Poly Ai's coin.  And those guys have been known scammers since the ICO ended.

So maybe credence has a couple more breaths left.
Chrmel612

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

What got me interested in Credence was their professional communication. Sadly that is the only professional thing we have seen from them so far. Also sadly professional communication is known to be the best way to manipulate and scam people. That's how people start believing in things they may not have in the past. Very good communication can be a double edge sword. It is the absolute lowest a human being can go if used for malicious purposes. Right now this is where this whole project is heading and it is so sad to see it go there as this was the lending platform I believed in the most!

Now lets assume Credence is not a scam and they will recover. The hit they took was massive. The entire reputation was destroyed and not having even a site up while this is going on makes it even worse. The damage has been done and too many people will leave and talk bad. Even if lending finally starts I just can't see how they will gain trust of people. This dumping will forever be associated with Credence and any new potential investor will just walk away without thinking.

Here is perhaps the biggest mistake they have done if they are not a scam. There is no fucking website up. I really just don't give a single fuck about how secure and perfect and flawless they want the site to be. What they need to understand is human psychology and what truly matters - delivery!!! They could have just had the website up without login/register option and continue working on testing it and taking it down when needed for tests. This way we at least know work has been done. They could have made a demo login so we can see how the backend looks like. This way the site is still under construction but at least we know it exists. If they are not a scam this is a disaster of a performance. Did they really not think how people will react to empty promises?

One thing I have learned in crypto is that if you don't deliver relatively soon to your promises, you are a scam even if you are not.

With that said, I still have some tiny hope for Credence. I really want them to succeed and hope it is not just another scam. If it is, then I have to seriously adjust the way I invest in crypto. No site = look away and never come back! A great forum thread with exceptional customer support and communication with the investors is just another empty promise. I hope I am wrong but I may need to start ignoring ALL communication from future projects and only rate them based on what they have done. Communication is only important if there are results. Then communication becomes even stronger with strong results!

Man, they have no information on their identity and some sort. They say the team are consist of wallstreet team etc etc. Which i don't believe is true. And people are keep depending this CDRNC. Those who believe please pump it now. There are only few coins dumped by dev. I'm sure half of their investors are still pushing through this project.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

Rule number one should allways be Are the Devs ANONYMOUS .. then walk away.
Why in the world would u TRUST someone with millions without them disclosing their identity.
The days that you can trust people on their blue eyes in crypto have GONE if they where ever even here in the first place.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:44:49 PM

Well said sir, with this fiasco now on everyone's radar, their reputation is in the toilet and no one will ever trust the project. Even if they do get the site launched who in their right mind would invest in it? Not me, I have 0 trust left. As Mark Cuban would say, "and for that reason Im out."
kenmasters34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

While I know they have scammed us, I just dont understand why now?  They could have just delay delay delay, and slowly sold out coins.

Or they could have just open the platform, let people put in BTC, then run.  Its not like that would have cost them much.   They dont pay people in money, they pay them in tokens and I think you can just buy these exchange softwares for a couple hundred dollars. 

They would have made so much more either way.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: