Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4443 times)
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
Twitter most likely...Maybe just a hairline more of a better option than Facebook. I have noticed that it is more common for ICO airdrops to look for Twitter accounts in their camoaigns. So I would assume there is more exposure in Twitter.

pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:22:01 PM

I think Twitter is very useful for promoting  an Ico. The number of Twitter users is very high and the number of twitter bounty participantis so high that it is likely to get news from a new Ico.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:46:17 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
You can also use facebook for promoting an ICO.
3/4 of the world's population are have facebook account.
So it will be more advertise if you use facebook in promoting an ICO.
Aside from that , it is more easy to use and access.
You will just need to share the link of the particular ICO that you are trying advertise.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

I would say this forum but this is not a social media kind of. I mean if you want to promote cryoto related things, this place one of the best beside twitter. I can't see telegram nor slack for ico campaign, I only see tele/slack as a place for bounty and supporters thingy. Can't comment for reddit cos I can't access it, I think it's popular with US people?
So I can safely say that Twitter is the biggest place for buzzing some ICO.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:06:25 AM

i think a lot of social media out there. facebook is one of the largest social media at this moment. there are many users who are active in this social media. it's  a good social media to promote the  ico project. besides on this forum (bitcointalk) is one of  the best place to promote the  ico project here because it has millions of members that have potential .

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:26:42 AM

the first is a bitcointalk forum, in my opinion in this forum contains people who certainly already understand about crypto is also certainly many who already understand about ICO who is developing a project. so I think in this forum we will be very easy to promote ICO who is developing a project. the second facebook but why you do not attach facebook when in my opinion facebook is one social media that is very easy to see by all circles. so in my opinion facebook is pretty good as a means of promotion of projects that are being developed by the ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:35:34 AM

Bitcointalk is the best platform for all and then Reddit,Medium,facebook and twitter coz i joined all the campaign and basically speaking the biggest allocation for bounty is bitcointalk. then if you're a video fanatic then you can visit youtube channels there's alot of crypto gurus

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:41:15 AM

Hmmm. . . I suggest Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, bitcointalk (of course), Telegram and Reddit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

Why you haven't add facebook to the list ? You think is not worth as social media to spread bitcoin info ?
I think facebook social media is better to spread info about coins, we can make a group fb whose members are special bitcoin businesspeople

orion_tera
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:11:39 AM

Twitter,telegram,facebook

The more eyes laid upon your product the more results(whether good or bad) in general.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:18:24 AM

I prefer this forum for information about ico or other information about coins that are popular and in this forum we can become more know about the coins

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

i choose using Twitter and Facebook...
i think 2 of them more effective to spread news.
but every social media have a different segment,so it depend on who u wanna be stray

maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

The best social media to promote your ICO is this forum because of all the user here are in crypto currency which it wont be hard enough for you to convince someone because they have now a background on what is altcoin or crypto currency.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

social media that specially provides information about altcoin must be this bitcointalk.org forum and in it many also information about ICO

Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:41:19 AM

I believe that in social networks, a lot of bots and there is not very effective. The best way is advertising on the forum and on various news sites

cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

Bitcointalk and Reddit!

Of course I have seen a lot of ICOs running ads on Facebook/Instagram but I am not sure who exactly they are targetting, perhaps newbies!
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

This is my list of the best social media for promoting ICO from best to worst
1- Bitcointalk
2- Steemit
3- Twitter
4- Youtube

condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

Why forget Facebook, there are millions of facebook users, promoting an ICO through facebook is a must and a win. You can use facebook for advertising almost anything and people would probably notice it eventually. You could post articles regarding an ICO, you can even create a page or just share a website link or anything. Include facebook in the list it's an effective way. And also forums like bitcointalk and reddit could help you a lot.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

This is my list of the best social media for promoting ICO from best to worst
1- Bitcointalk
2- Steemit
3- Twitter
4- Youtube

this list is good enough for promoting ICO but don't forget about facebook and linkedin because on that site, I see many people promote their stuff and not just ICO. if they can use many of source on that site, then they could have a big opportunity to reach more people to join with the ICO. besides that, they can use the article for promoting the ICO and the customer will come to the site and read the news about the ICO.

Phebz

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

i will go for facebook and twitter.. mostly people from teen age to adult now a days are using facebook and twitter. Millions are member of this social media. If you use this media ,millions of peolpe also can see and can have the courage to know about ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: