Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4443 times)
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

I think that Facebook telegram and Discord are good and useful for the promotion of the ico. But the best social media for this are Twitter and Bitcointalk forum. There are a large number of crypto enthusiasts.
bitcoinmux

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

There are several social media platforms to promote an ICO such as twitter, facebook, reddit, bitcointalk, slack, etc. but according to my opinion i would say Twitter an bitcointalk forum are the best social media platform for promoting an ICO.

Thanks.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

For me still Facebook and twitter is the Best Social Media platform to promote ICO, due its huge user base Facebook has Billion users and Im sure theres a lot of Crypto Enthusiast/Investors who use Facebook I remember when Electroneum run there ICO Facebook promotion gives Electroneum a huge results thats why I dont get it why some bounty gives Social media a very low budget they are missing the Facebook and Twitter huge potentials its there loss! and Dont Forget Bitcointalk Forum too its the main platform created for  cryptocurrency.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I think best is twitter and telegram..is simple share media for ico program..and many developer always make it to share their ico

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ,I chose Facebook and Twitter, and I saw a lot of users paying attention to these social media.
I think the best would be youtube because it is more informative and unique. The uploaded videos will be more useful where it will be explained in full version. Promoting an ICO in other social medias would be okay but I guess this one is the easiest to explain ICO. I'm sure many viewers will watch and their curiosity would be answered as fast as it could.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
At first, it used to be Facebook and Twitter due to their great crowd pool but the new regulations banning ICOs halted everything. Any of the listed platforms holds but taking it from the traffic perspective, Telegram and this forum are doing great in the promotion of ICOs.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

my vote is for this forum.. bitcointalk is the forum where everyone look at.. then I will choose twitter because there is a strong crypto community that use it...
I'm not sure why Facebook is not included in the list of these social media. Facebook now has 2.2 billion active users, and I think that promoters should use that as an advantage to help ICOs to develop fast. Advertisements may not be permitted anymore, but people could still post to share and promote the activities done by the ICOs.

jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

The best answer to that is this forum bitcointalk is the best excellent.
roetsaty

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

I think they are all important as the idea of social media for ICOs are to spread content and grow a community. Different people use different social medias. It also depends on who you are targeting.
alexbui1259

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

I think Facebook is great to attract new investors for crypto currency. And if you have more friends there than you have followers on twitter since more people will be able to see it.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

definitely 100%. This forum is the place to advertise the best ICO campaigns in all media. Take a look at this 100% member forum that understands this market. in other social networks. the rate is only 5-10%
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I think the best social media to be promoted ICO is twitter and reddit
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

I think that the best place to promote ICO is here, in this forum, because everybody is interested in crypto. Otherwise Youtube and twitter are the best social medias to promote ICO.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

I think that the best place to promote ICO is here, in this forum, because everybody is interested in crypto. Otherwise Youtube and twitter are the best social medias to promote ICO.

Yes, this forum is intended for cryptocurrency and as I guess there will be no other place that is better than here. As addition to this place, medium, facebook, reddit, telegram are the other place that can support cryptos.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
Obviously this bitcointalk forum is number one to promote ICO. However, why not choose google, youtube and facebook as the best medium to promote ICO? or because you have heard the news that google and facebook prohibit advertising cryptocurrency? However, google and facebook are the largest social media in the world. so, dear, if not listed as a social media to promote ICO.
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

I think the best social media for promoting ICO is facebook and twitter, because users facebook and twitter more, and also by promoting ICO via facebook and twitter more targeted and more effective.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

I like to use bitcointalk and other is Facebook, Twitter, reddit, Instagram is good for promote ico
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

I think reddit and this forum is the best place for promoting an ICO. As facebook and other social medias are banning the promotion of ICOs and are actively going against ICOs. It is actually good that they are going against them as most of the ICOs currently are nothing but scams and the crypto community should also get rid of them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I would say bitcointalk is the best platform because all members here are crypto enthusiast.   
Second place are Twitter and facebook because its a place to attract potential  investors.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

Look closely at the social network linkedin, there are usually very few people and so the payments are often quite high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: