Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Master Degree Important?  (Read 4378 times)
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

all about education are important for our life. for instance is master degree. doing master degree requires a huge investment of time, effort, and mind. moreover, it also gives us advantages regarding with our career. when we have master degree, it helps to increase job possibilities. however, to get a job it doesn't only need master degree but also skill.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

It depends on what job are you aiming for is because there are some job requirements that requires you to be at least a masters degree holder. I don't find it important because as long as you have your dream job and you're earning good, degree doesn't matter.
Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

It is not important... A Master's degree helps, but is not needed for success. Hard work, a good attitude, and motivation are the most important factors for success. An intelligent and hard working person can start and work up in a company without a Master's. Also, you can start a company yourself and be a success.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

Due to increased stiff competition among potential employees and the global economic crisis, job searching has become an uphill task for many people during recent years. Serious employers need employees who have the best skills for a particular profession. In order to acquire the best, one needs to take an extra mile in education, in this case undertaking a master’s degree and short courses. in other words, master degree is very important in today's economy.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

In some jobs they require masters degree, however, I don't think that this is required or that important
if you already have a good position in your company. I think it's only required when you're teaching or when
you're a manager in a company.

Lucian9

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

At some point through your career you will need one, it makes you "master" some of the subject you handle much better , therefore making you more neccessery for the company you work for. so maybe having it just after you finish your college studies is optimal.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:20:30 PM

Yeah it is very important because it's an era of specialization. Everyone wants that we should go for a specialized person.
you are right that some person who do not have master degree are doing job but chances of getting job increases when you have master degree. Now most of companies want master degree holder.
rlk71aty

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

I think it is important. You can have info if you complete master degree.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

Yes, I think it is important. Company nowadays requires a higher degree of educational attainment. However, most of the successful people to be honest didn't even had a degree. We can all be successful without it though it's necessary. If we'll work hard and aim for our goals we'll be much more successful than degree holders.
riyad

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

I think it depends on you.If you are applying in a multinational company then it's required.Master Degree helps to improve your promotion.Actually, it's mandatory for us.
huntybunty

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

It certainly depends on your field; for me, a doctorate is required for what I want to do.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:55:16 PM

I don’t think it is that important. Although, it is an advantage or edge when finding a job. Still, I think it for own completeness, like when you want to achieve somethinn that you don’t have yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:16:22 PM

With a master degree, you can find a job and get the job you want. With your master degree you can also be more appreciated by others. But it depends on your intention in your heart, if your intention to live better and to get a good job then the master degree is important. Sometimes there are also who want to get the master degree just to look great by others, just because of prestige, it does not matter because actually without any master degree we can live well.

abomnibus

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

Try to look at job advertisements for whatever jobs you'd potentially like to work in. It will give you some idea. I think it's less important for newer companies, startups, or in IT field. Most other fields masters is typically of more value.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

It depends on how you market yourself in front of your employer. Some people didn't even graduate in College and yet they earn more than those degree holders. Having a Master's degree, in my opinion, is an advantage but not a responsibility. It will give you more chances of getting the job you really want, it will give you more opportunities in the corporate world, people would highly see you as an elite employee but the problem is how you efficiently apply all the things you've learned in the world.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

It depends because not all jobs require masters degree, I think companies only require this when the job position if for higher positions such as in managerial position. However, I think that even college degree nowadays is not important as long as you can be successful in business.
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

In the past, having a bachelor’s degree was enough. However, there has been an increase in demand for master’s graduates. This has dampened the hope of many undergraduates and even some degree holders of finding a good job. skill also is important dealing with master degree and career. Skills such as critical and creative thinking, project management, IT, communication, data analysis, independent thinking as well as problem-solving are best acquired and instilled when undertaking a master’s degree.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:41:55 AM

Master's degree is the dream of everyone. It helps you advance in your work and career. But my master's degree does not matter. The most important thing is that you choose a job you like. And you do it all for it, you will succeed. The world of today's development requires you to have real capacity and work effectively.u

taka0303

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:34:25 AM

Starting a business in IT, degree is not necessary.
Old indutry worker or Scholar have to get degree.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:59:20 AM

Starting a business in IT, degree is not necessary.
Old indutry worker or Scholar have to get degree.
In almost every field, A Masters Degree is now required for employment but not in the IT field where you need to get a certification from the course that you are doing, In the IT world its all about doing and they don't care about degrees only certifications.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: