Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Master Degree Important?  (Read 4382 times)
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

If you wanna use it then it is important, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you will be rich or something, it is a huge advantage but what we will achieve in life is not dictated with our degree. Lessons that life teaches is what I think is the most important.

oookova

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:29:00 AM

Depends on what you want.
I'm fine with bachelors degree. Cool
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

it's needed only in case you want to go into science or into top management of an international corporation
bonney2555

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:47:07 AM

The master degree is an order of magnitude higher than the bachelor's degree, master degree gives an advantage in the job search. Also master degree is necessary in the scientific sphere to become a professional in the scientific community. But now the ability and skills can be valued by the employer higher than education. Plus there are rare cases when even a lack of education did not prevent to make a career.
rishi93

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

Education
 as a whole is important and is the key to financial success in life, but the argument we need to be discussing isn’t whether or not a higher level of education is worthwhile or not; but whether education without purpose holds any weight in the world of success.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:07:27 PM

Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?
I don't think a masters degree is important. It is just to confirm your first passion or make it through self realization for yourself.
A masters degree is required is you are to teach students like in highschool or college. Bit all in all, if you will only be applying for a regular job, then an MA is not a requisite.
awaramalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

For me Master Degree not very important, nowadays academic not 100% guarantee you can success in career, as i know EQ is the most important. EQ = Emotional Intelligence, is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal.

education is very important because all types of crimes in the world i think it's the lake of education if all people will have master degree they will achieve a successful career.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

In my belief, Master's Degree is applicable for jobs that needs so much expertise. More on the teaching side i guess. That's where it is badly needed. For the Master to pass on his students the knowledge that he acquired.

pablopsantos

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

I think that there are better alternatives when it comes to make money. Have you considered apply the time and effort the you would in a master's program learning how to trade money on Forex or Crypto exchanges? Maybe you could be more successful that way.
khanjan12

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

For me Master Degree not very important, nowadays academic not 100% guarantee you can success in career, as i know EQ is the most important. EQ = Emotional Intelligence, is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal.

A master's degree is often necessary to secure a profession and advance within some fields. Many careers that require master's degrees are typically found in sectors such as research and academia.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:58:58 PM

I don't think it's important because sometime there is company that they don't required masters degree and even you're high school graduate u can have a job that u want if only you have hard work and patience

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:12:19 PM

No, I think there are far better ways to get entry into the company of your dreams. Namely, work on different relevant things in your free time as much as you can and create a portfolio of such projects that would be related to the job that you are applying for. This will be worth much more to any employer than a university degree if you put enough effort in. And you will learn much more this way too than you would in university.

University is the easy way though, but it won't set you apart from others and won't give you access to any job you want. You'll get some job, but that's about it.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:28:14 PM

It is a great accomplishment to have a masteral or even a doctoral degree but in my opinion it is not really important that much unless you are planning to have a good salary as a professor or if the qualification for a job you are looking for need those achievement but in reality if you have the skills to earn money in any possible way then you are good to go, attaining such degree just proves you are intelligent as a student Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:28:53 PM

In some professions, Masters Degree is necessary because of promotions.
However, in some jobs, Masters Degree is not necessary.
But, if you want professional growth, I recommend you to get a Masters Degree as long as you have all the resources.
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

This is a really context specific question. I think that it's wiser to get curious with the field you're interested in pursuing a master's for before you do, but doing a master's doesn't really provide any immediate gain or make you more employable for most jobs. Usually after about 7-10 years in a particular field, there may be an instance whereby you need a master's degree to move up any further, which is why a lot of master's students are in their mid to late 30's, or even 40's.

My advice is: don't do a master's unless you have to, otherwise you're wasting your money.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:51:15 AM

No.  I don't think it is.  But if your goal is to get a high position or consultancy which was highly paid,  you may get master's degree.  But that would be optional.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:28:46 AM

It's not like it's for me. you do not need to read public relations and advertising. but it may be necessary if you are interested. a situation that is already required for a postgraduate academic career. Within the social life there is not much to gain from the masters. but it is a good activity to read. I think graduate must be done.
cryptoredd

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

It helps to find a good job and helps to success life. Because degree shows correct path to achieve success to our life.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

I think so. It’s more of a self accomplishment and something to be proud of. Wouldn’t it be nice to go further in our own educational attainment. Also, this could be an advantage to one’s career.

KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:11:55 PM

Not only is it not essential it is probably worth less than it was in the past. Nowadays most people have masters it doesnt mean much as it used to therefore you need more schooling or a job without schooling

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: