Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Master Degree Important?  (Read 4382 times)
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:27:12 PM

Master's degree is important if you really want to pursue learning more in a specific field as there are advanced learnings that will only be taught during a master's class.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

It's a very good leverage and a great credential a master degree is specially if you're aiming for good rank in a company you're applying for. A master's degree is also given to a person who actually 'mastered' a certain program. This gives the company the confidence that the person they will be employing actually knows what he/she is doing.
blackcoinergm

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

I think so,most government institutions now and even some private sectors requires their employees to get a master degree.It is now a requiremets in government owned academic instittutions to hire for a permanent position applicants with a master degree in their credentials.
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:15:24 AM

Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

A master's degree is important because it involves moving a step further into the realm of higher learning to enable you to be considered a true professional. To attain a primary (bachelor's) degree is a great achievement in itself and nothing to be sneered at, but to go on from there and achieve a master's degree shows a higher, more involved level of knowledge. Today a master's degree enables applicants to better compete in the workplace. Whereas in the past, a bachelor's degree would secure a job for life with great pay and even if you go to other countries if they see these they will hired you immediately...
MalaViolina

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

It depense wich college you attend. And depece wich system you studying, is it bachelor,or some other system. I studying Menager college with bachelor system,thaht means 3 basic years + 1 year specialization. And I must finsh all 4 years if I want to get job somewhere. That 4 years are required. But if I want more knowledge,I can check in for master degree. Master degree for my college lasting 2 years. And when I get master degree, I can provide myself better position in firm where I work.   
Nebucadnezzar

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:37 AM

Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

I think it depends on where you want to work. If you want to work international, a Master Degree is mostly the only Way to get a job. Like you finished University in Germany, your Bachelor is not accepted in US. But a Master is accepted all over the World.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:10:12 AM

Masters is generally done to get higher learning to enable you to be a true professional.Its a step ahead to gain more knowledge about the field you are doing with.Masters add an star to your degrees and helps to further gain more advantage of salary in the company as the company know that you are having the proper knowledge about what you do..
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

Is master degree important or not it's totally depends on your mind. If you want to achieve this degree or don't want to achieve this degree nothing will happens to others. If you achieve master degree I am quite sure that it will help you in future. From this perspective master degree is important.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

nope.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:11:11 PM

I think it all depends on the field of study and career fields who want searched.If you want a career in science and engineering are more specific ,it is indeed a Master's degree will make you more considered the company than a graduate degree.As well as a career in the social field,urban planning,public relations,psychology,conservation,literature,museums,meteorology,translator,and research.So if you plan to pursue a career in these fields,you may need to consider a relevant Master's degree.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

I don't think so. You can have successful career without it.
Just use your brains.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:27 PM

For now degree holder is so important, but how about other's that their are no money to spend to go school because of the financial problem. But, they are some work experience. I hope that someday degree holder and more work experience will the same traits and salary to receive. Because some of our degree holder they are no experience.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

Actually, Master's Degree is important only of you want some promotions in a company you are working because you have an edge of the other workers if you took Master's Degree. But if you will talk about business, there's no need to be a Master's Degree because it only need skills for you to work on it. Maybe your reputation and your image is very nice for the people because you have a good title but it is really not necessary especially in bitcoin.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

School IMOis worthless. This being said, what is important? A piece of cardboard or skills?
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

It's important if it really matters to you the most, masters degree
requires you to study for 2 years or so and that costs extra and
then there's the time issue. But i think it's optional, a Bachelor's
Degree is enough to help you start a career. Matters of opinion.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:10:37 PM

Correct. Also if you have a strong portfolio your chances could get just right.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

Correct. Also if you have a strong portfolio your chances could get just right.
portfolio, however, plays a more important role than the degree, it seems to me...so the skills are more important than the degree itself, so you need to choose the institution where you teach real knowledge
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

No I dont think its that important nowadays but education is very important,  so that you will have knowledge about life.  But having Master degree is not that necessary. 
Tokener

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:28:23 PM

A master's degree is often necessary to secure a profession and advance within some fields. Many careers that require master's degrees
Chandler32

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:29:25 PM

Since having a master's degree increases your basic pay at work (most of the time it does), then I'd say it definitely is worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: