Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2066 times)
jhayryl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Bitcoin can help the world if there is a manga person who will stand up for business. They can help other people not know bitcoin can work with them because if many people do business here, there are many people who can work
investorss

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

Well this is a very abstract question, no one knows how bitcoin can affect the world and its future, this is your business, and your risk, the main thing is to analyze everything and carefully consider it! There is in all its plus and minus. The main thing is to know and be ready for this! Forewarned is forearmed!
Shakiramae

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Bitcoin helps the developing world by means of reaching out the bitcoin users all over the world.Through this,helps them earn money through crypto.Of course these users need to have the hardwork and patience to earn money.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

The simple thing is by bitcoin you can earn a lot of money in a few time. Money is the most powerful way to develop a country or region. If you want to become a bitcoin user then you should all the system about bitcoin because a wrong step can affect on you very badly. There are some people who have changed themselves and become rich by using bitcoin and you will also a member of them if you can do all the thing what is wanted in bitcoin. If you buy and sell bitcoin at right time then you will get a very big total that will help you to make yourself rich. World will also develop if all people can develop themselves. Don’t take any decision with emotion and fake news. Be practical and take all step by knowing all the current news about bitcoin.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Bitcoin can help the world if there is a manga person who will stand up for business. They can help other people not know bitcoin can work with them because if many people do business here, there are many people who can work
I feel that bitcoin and world both come hand in hand to help each other to ultimately make the living easier for humans on the planet. Bitcoin has been in the market for the last nine years but it’s the world who is not incorporating the bitcoin into their daily lives. After every passing year more and more people are joining this currency system and by doing that they are not only getting the profits but also making the bitcoin more popular in their respective communities.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

In my own opinion, if you want to use bitcoins for a business then you should build your own ico and start a campaign or create a store where cryptocurrency payment method is only allowed, in this way you will earn cryptocurrency.

damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

the development of the banking system in the world very rapidly now, cryptocurrency is a market that attracted by bitcoin traders. cryptocurrency breaks down traditional banking systems and this is very influential on the development of the world's banking system
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Yes, the best business you can connect with is the train transportation since people need to reload their membership card to top-up their cards in order to used train station services perhaps they could use their coins instead of money, I think you'll be big time soon?

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

I think bitcoin can be of great help to developing countries. If developing countries accept bitcoin, it will help the local economy. The government can get a lot of revenue through bitcoin transactions.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

If you want to advance a country through technological innovations, you could at least start with bitcoins. With bitcoins, rest assured that the country or community you'll be introducing this to will be computer literate to the highest level. This causes a technological outlook in life and a craving for innovations.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Well people can make cheap money transfers, buy things without having bank accounts or credit cards. They can also store money (and might even make a profit without doing anything). They don't pay bank fees.

They must pay mining fee, that can in some cases(Bitcoin) be much higher then bank fee.

One of the advantages of using cryptocurrencirs as payment system is that you don't have to have bank account, you have to generate wallet and that is it.

BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Well people can make cheap money transfers, buy things without having bank accounts or credit cards. They can also store money (and might even make a profit without doing anything). They don't pay bank fees.

They must pay mining fee, that can in some cases(Bitcoin) be much higher then bank fee.

One of the advantages of using cryptocurrencirs as payment system is that you don't have to have bank account, you have to generate wallet and that is it.

I believe their is a number of advantages to using cryptocurrency in developing markets. For one often their native national currency is just as volatile as bitcoin and two in some cases they will not let you leave the country with your wealth.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Well bitcoin has the capacity to transform any economy if it properly managed and regulated, bitcoin has help to shift people attention from the government and they poor economic policy which has lead to high rate of unemployment and social vise's but with the coming of bitcoin many youths who normally depends on the government are now shifting attention to bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies and at that the economy is growing well.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

The electronic currency Bitcoin uses a special algorithm that evenly uses in the operations of each computer running in the system. In this social device are not connected in any way territorially.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

By connecting the world through a single digital currency: bitcoins. With bitcoins, we can finally be able to send money without anyone interfering in between at comforts of everyone's home. Bitcoins have changed the game of money transfer to a whole new level and we should embrace this change.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

In some countries, Bitcoin has become a great deal to ease transaction and payment method easily and securely. I'm sure that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will make this world better and easier in the future. Moreover, now we will find many ICO offering their product. You can see and learn what kind of ready-products the ICOs offer. they are a great thing and smart excellence. Bitcoin is also an excellent currency that makes life easier and quicker without paying attention to the time and place. It is actual and simple.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

Bitcoin will give you the bright future.You can participate in Signature campaign to get some dollars,if you want more bitcoin you can get into trading.In which you can buy huge amount of bitcoin with no limit.And hold the bitcoin for your future as a savings.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

Of course, I can give you 100% guarantee for this bitcoin investments.It secures your future retirement life.And huge return from each of your investment than you expected.So don't waste time go ahead and buy more bitcoins that you can.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

bitcoin again the process of developing our economic status more easily, digital currency is occupied in the leading role for the future of the world, it will be very helpful for more efficient remittance methods overseas or domestic because this shortens the time involved in the settlement of trade-and securing the best exchange rates, by doing this you will surely help your economy into a much more developed and developed world and countries need gold reserves to support their currencies and the value of their currencies will be proportional to the value of gold they have so if gold prices are down then their currencies will be affected, with prices rising very fast, it can help develop your country
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

bitcoin will not develop the world, it is rather anti developing because of the ressource waste.

only thing that could help is if businesses get more stable demand.

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: