Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

In CryptoTask is there a list of jobs that we can search? And if there is no limit to the job offers here it would be great but how can you manage the traffic if theres too many people applying?
There will be loads of clients hitting the platform and giving their requirements and all the free lancers who are experienced and can do that work will get the proposal but it is also a skill of freelancers where they few will showcase their work sample and grab the opportunities from client.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

What makes their platform scalable? How can we be confident in their ability to handle volume?
I do not understand your question. What exactly did you mean? What kind of work will developers not be able to cope with?
What are they doing differently from platforms like SKYHOPECOIN, bounty0x or UBERPRO? Are they just more competent? Or are there significant differences in the tech that enables scalibility?
We do not require to compare CryptoTask with other platforms and every platform as individual they are unique with a new purposeful automation we cannot expect to fly beside clouds while we are driving in a car.

Whether u want it or no, driving parallels is mandatory and is part of investors' job of studying the sentiment. U will be compared with, shitted at, forgotten and compared with again provided that u find within urself gigawatt power to regain decent conditioning after u had fucked up and keep on competing for two dollars and my attention with other noobs like urself.
Comparing really does nothing for if you compare this platform for much better then it is like you were saying that you should copy this thing and that. So what will happen is instead of making this project unique, it would look like a copycat of an already existing project.
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:00:01 AM

What makes their platform scalable? How can we be confident in their ability to handle volume?
I do not understand your question. What exactly did you mean? What kind of work will developers not be able to cope with?
What are they doing differently from platforms like SKYHOPECOIN, bounty0x or UBERPRO? Are they just more competent? Or are there significant differences in the tech that enables scalibility?
We do not require to compare CryptoTask with other platforms and every platform as individual they are unique with a new purposeful automation we cannot expect to fly beside clouds while we are driving in a car.
Well said, and comparing will lead to nothing especially when you are comparing a platform that is using a blockchain technology to a websitesout there that are also for freelancing. Just focus on the project and read their plans.
All the platforms I listed are using blockchain technology, sorry for not mentioning that. SKYHOPECOIN does look very unprofessional and isn't really worth talking about but the other 2 platforms are solid.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

Well said, and comparing will lead to nothing especially when you are comparing a platform that is using a blockchain technology to a websitesout there that are also for freelancing. Just focus on the project and read their plans.
What the first question asks about is that will the company handle as it grows bigger. I am not a developer but I have faith on them that they can keep up with this platforms rapid growth. As the company grows, more personnels are needed thus, creating more jobs as well.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

The developers would actually handle the struggle as there are quite keen and attracted towards their project abd they will sureky bring something good ti us out in a very luttle time.
You might wanna think that the idea is not unique and we cant grade the platform. I say dont judge them by the idea judge by the way they are working to bring the idea into reality. As far as the volume is concerned i believe that the developers have already thought of this and can gradually manage the volume as it wont increase suddenly in the initial stages
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:02:51 AM

Except we DO inded require to compare the competing platforms. If they are better then why use this. You will always need to see a comparison of all the competition
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

The developers would actually handle the struggle as there are quite keen and attracted towards their project abd they will sureky bring something good ti us out in a very luttle time.
You might wanna think that the idea is not unique and we cant grade the platform. I say dont judge them by the idea judge by the way they are working to bring the idea into reality. As far as the volume is concerned i believe that the developers have already thought of this and can gradually manage the volume as it wont increase suddenly in the initial stages
We do not require even the words are free suggestions the hard work behind CryptoTask with a potential team is figuring out all the possibilities with various plans to advertise with better ways to handle the volume.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Wow, another project for freelancers on the blockchain. I hope the developer will make a very reliable and convenient for all platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Not much information, I would like more information when developers become more open and talk more about their site, then investors will be drawn and then they will be able to implement all the conceived

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

All the platforms I listed are using blockchain technology, sorry for not mentioning that. SKYHOPECOIN does look very unprofessional and isn't really worth talking about but the other 2 platforms are solid.

Try to search GEMS. Also launching soon and blockchain based platform. If you know amazon turk mechanical, then you will understand what ı am talking about: they try to do something similar and they already use also Metamask in their website.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Wow, another project for freelancers on the blockchain. I hope the developer will make a very reliable and convenient for all platform.

I think they are doing there best to make this platform great and also to help people to find jobs and also the people in need of employees in freelance.

bSpend (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

You are right, cryptotask features will be love by all people here. They will support it because of the amazing features that cryptotask have. Also they can help people to earn more profit.

The website is a single broken HTML page, I can't see a single "feature" (though it's been a while  since I checked) but still I can't see any feature that you brag about

do you have metamask installed? are you logged in and on eth main-net?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Not much information, I would like more information when developers become more open and talk more about their site, then investors will be drawn and then they will be able to implement all the conceived

If you need more information about the project you should find what you need to know in the whitepaper. There is also the beta platform that you can test to get a grasp of how the ecosystem will work. Being part of their telegram group can also help you.
bSpend (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

I think I can see everyday many freelancing company is coming in the crypto world...All of them are dencentralized...but I want to that what is the difference between this & other freelancing company??

that they don't have scalable decentralized dispute mechanism and are not deployed on eth main-net?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 12:01:33 PM by bSpend

that each stakeholder check off-chain if they were selected as a reviewer on a dispute but only proves it later when revealing the vote on-chain

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

In CryptoTask is there a list of jobs that we can search? And if there is no limit to the job offers here it would be great but how can you manage the traffic if theres too many people applying?

yes, click on "Find Job". Ethereum network always orders transactions, so there will always be one who applied first

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

I think they are doing there best to make this platform great and also to help people to find jobs and also the people in need of employees in freelance.
They should really do their best as their platform is really promising. Even with the current freelancing websites that are live already, hoping that it won't be a problem in gaining new users that might have the chance of getting a job on the freelancing market.
I am glad that the CryptoTask team is really making a great deal of work to make more people have a jobs. Freelancing market will soon be boost and it will happen as soon as this project, the CryptoTask become to be one of the top projects here in the community of crypto currenct. I was looking forward to the success of this project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Except we DO inded require to compare the competing platforms. If they are better then why use this. You will always need to see a comparison of all the competition
In my opinion, comparing would help the developers get encourage to pursue higher goals and try to get to the top of the list unless they do not think of it in negative way.
I get your point and the team should do a lot of works wishing they can compete with other platforms. They wanted to be different from others so that an investors can say that there is something unique with this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

In my opinion, comparing would help the developers get encourage to pursue higher goals and try to get to the top of the list unless they do not think of it in negative way.
I get your point and the team should do a lot of works wishing they can compete with other platforms. They wanted to be different from others so that an investors can say that there is something unique with this project.
And what are the unique features of this project? I did not find any special differences. I think the developer should do more to promote the Internet and show what the original differences can have a project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

You are right, this project is not forcing us to use them and support them. If other people have a similar platform they want to use then use it. But when the time comes that this project become successful then I think they will use it too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: