Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47769 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

Wow, another project for freelancers on the blockchain. I hope the developer will make a very reliable and convenient for all platform.

I think they are doing there best to make this platform great and also to help people to find jobs and also the people in need of employees in freelance.
They should really do their best as their platform is really promising. Even with the current freelancing websites that are live already, hoping that it won't be a problem in gaining new users that might have the chance of getting a job on the freelancing market.
I am glad that the CryptoTask team is really making a great deal of work to make more people have a jobs. Freelancing market will soon be boost and it will happen as soon as this project, the CryptoTask become to be one of the top projects here in the community of crypto currenct. I was looking forward to the success of this project.
I agree with you mate, freelancing is a huge market with a great potential and Crypto Task is working to expand that market and solve some existing problems. If everything goes the way it is going it'll be a great project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Wow, another project for freelancers on the blockchain. I hope the developer will make a very reliable and convenient for all platform.
It is a the first of its kind project with such plan. And it has all chances for success, as topic is really required in crypto and not only community. Many people will learn as well about cryptocurrencys, who not yet in the rate and tries to earn out of this structure, old methods as cliques on advertising and so on.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Yeah right, a lot of freelancers here are actively supporting the project because they know that this will help them a lot when this project succeed. For me, I think it still need to increase their popularity.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

What makes their platform scalable? How can we be confident in their ability to handle volume?
I do not understand your question. What exactly did you mean? What kind of work will developers not be able to cope with?
What are they doing differently from platforms like SKYHOPECOIN, bounty0x or UBERPRO? Are they just more competent? Or are there significant differences in the tech that enables scalibility?
We do not require to compare CryptoTask with other platforms and every platform as individual they are unique with a new purposeful automation we cannot expect to fly beside clouds while we are driving in a car.

Except we DO inded require to compare the competing platforms. If they are better then why use this. You will always need to see a comparison of all the competition

You are right, this project is not forcing us to use them and support them. If other people have a similar platform they want to use then use it. But when the time comes that this project become successful then I think they will use it too.
Really? This project is not forcing us to support the platform? I think you are misleading the concept of advertising. Your just making the investors discourage about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

The whole thing about it is that, they cannot be too much. Even before we started having freelance sites based on the blockchain technology, we had a lot of them before and countless. So, what makes you think they can be too much? In fact, being much even makes it better for competition and for freelancers.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

Might be interesting.

Yes, just try to explore more and see what are the features of cryptotask and you will be amaze how this project will work. I hope we can help the project to gain more investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
In given project will not only work well, but also to offer work. One of pleasant factors is that payment will be made for example in Ethereum that very quickly and convenient.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many of people haven't any work.so CryptoTask will help all such people to get their job and also help nation to increase GDP.i belive that this project will achieve great potential in future.
absolutely agree with your opinion. The CryptoTask platform will be a huge success for many people who earn on the Internet. I'm waiting for his launch to try it in the work.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Might be interesting.

Yes, just try to explore more and see what are the features of cryptotask and you will be amaze how this project will work. I hope we can help the project to gain more investors.

Yes, you will first appreciate the road map of the project, or their white paper. We hope that we can help the development team attract as many investors as possible for the project.
Varnix

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

Hey, I read through your T&C on cryptotask.org, are people of China allowed to participate in ICO?
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

Might be interesting.

To make things clear just read on the whitepaper which for sure you can have much more informations about this project. Which base on my understanding this project will collaborate of other ICO to make things easy and comfortable.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

Crypto Task is a decentralized freelancing platform..As this project is really progressing & ICO is already begin..Hope Hard case  reach its goal but what is the ICO price??
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
In given project will not only work well, but also to offer work. One of pleasant factors is that payment will be made for example in Ethereum that very quickly and convenient.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many of people haven't any work.so CryptoTask will help all such people to get their job and also help nation to increase GDP.i belive that this project will achieve great potential in future.
absolutely agree with your opinion. The CryptoTask platform will be a huge success for many people who earn on the Internet. I'm waiting for his launch to try it in the work.
Based on the freelancer back ground, ability to adopt and numerous other factors that make up who we are. The transition from full-time work to freelancing is one of those times in a professionals life and we are keenly observing the CryptoTask opportunities to grab better jobs.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

Crypto Task is a decentralized freelancing platform..As this project is really progressing & ICO is already begin..Hope Hard case  reach its goal but what is the ICO price??
Yeah CryptoTask platform is in progress with the ICO and you can also participate and get 1000 CTF tokens for 1 ETH already 2034890 CTF tokens with in a short period.
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Hey, I read through your T&C on cryptotask.org, are people of China allowed to participate in ICO?

it is up to you to see if you comply with your local legislation

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

All the chinese and american citizens are not allowed unfortunatly from participating in any kind of ICO . As far as I know ICO's are still banned in these two countries .Participate in the bounty if you really want to collect some of the tokens.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

If local federations are not accepting the legal formality procedures there will be no scope to participate and you can even do find the ways to any how participate by connecting on your behalf to participate.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

The whole thing about it is that, they cannot be too much. Even before we started having freelance sites based on the blockchain technology, we had a lot of them before and countless. So, what makes you think they can be too much? In fact, being much even makes it better for competition and for freelancers.
exactly it make freelancing website to me more competitive and maintain a particular standard i guess am really looking up to this platform and waiting to see what it can offer

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

Great, as the time goes by the supporter of this project grows rapidly as this project needs our support which is very interesting and convincing which enable this project to rate on what particular ICO is demand that makes us to choose what's the best project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

I see lots of people only focus on if an idea of project is unique or new and that's for them what's determine if project is good or not !! and I found that totally wrong, AliExpress for example when they started they shopping website there were already lots of shopping website, did that stop AliExpress of being one of best website in online shopping!! The answer is no.
It's the same for CryptoTask, the idea of a freelancer platform is not new and there are many platform that providing this service, also in crypto space there are other projects that trying to run the same business, the only different is we all know that this technology is still new, therefore I don't see any big company that can be consider as a dominant company on the market of freelancer. Also the way CryptoTask work is little different and they have some cool ideas.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Might be interesting.

More attention mean more investors and more investors is mean more profitable? I only hope they can help this project reach hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: