Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin - IFC | V1.8 Released! *Mandatory Upgrade, upgrade ASAP*  (Read 199634 times)
SNAZ31

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:48:09 PM

If you would like to beta test Project Infinite in the next couple of weeks please go to this thread... http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,161.msg1041.html#msg1041

There are only 100 spaces available.

Thanks Smiley

I am interested to participate/ beta-testing project infinite  Cool

me too, let me know what I need to do. Smiley

WTG ! That statement was all I needed to see to justify dumping this bank ridden coin.

WARNING !! THE CREATOR OF project infinite THINKS ITS OK TO GIVE TRUST VOTES TO PEOPLE WHO RUN SCAM COIN GIVEAWAY THREADS.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256236.80

You may try to brush it off or play stupid, but its easy to see the game being play here with this coin.

iDr414eHs2TNCAPmDQifhZ7AyhdJvL1Ln5

Thanks bud, great promotion!

Edit, have given you your trust feedback (first person I ever did that for)...

Selling trust ratings for  a few pennies of IFC is not cool.

Happy to have some coins and check out his website but I won't be helping set him up with cheap false trust for scams.
yes trust is for 2 way transactions not one way transactions

Then why exactly did it let me do it? Go talk to the site admin, not me! There is a comment section, nowhere on my trust rating did I say I put up any money! But the guy promised to send the coins and came through! Jesus christ! People can always READ the comments in the trust section and see what exactly happened, okay bud??? Next time I choose to do something, should I run it by you all first? LMAO
i was speaking to the OP, you are obviously free to give trust to whomever you wish

Well that is awful funny because you seem to commenting regarding mine and the other chaps comments as shown by the little sub thread above... But hey so glad to have your blessing there even if it contradicts your original comment. Lol

You should read ELiOt's comments again as both are valid.

Selling merit points IS SKETCHY (especially when done under the false pretences of a give-away) and those that choose to vote for the OP are free to do so.

Those that do sell or fake votes should be aware that this will cast them under a similar light.

This also a huge dis-service to Bitcointalk and their efforts to provide us with a viable rating system.

HT xD

I will ask you the same as the other chap, please show me where I sold a vote? I recieved the million BEFORE I gave him trust, so no vote was sold. Making up BS only serves to discredit you.

Edit: And just for your information I do not buy or sell anything on these boards and so quite frankly I couldnt give a damn what light people cast on me! Seems to me that the voting system on here is a waste of time anyway as I have not seen anyone with a trust rating... Also as I have sated before there is a comment section with the trust rating that people are free to read... The guy said he would send a million and a million he did send, as clearly stated in the comment. No BTC was risked by me and that too is clearly reflected on the trust I gave.

Think whatever you like, I don't know why you think we would be interested? If you think I did something dodgy then why haven't you reported me yet? Maybe because nothing dodgy occurred? You have yourself some silly grudge and it is getting beyond a joke! If you would like to continue with this slander then maybe I will have to seek advice from some mods.
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:56:08 PM

WTG ! That statement was all I needed to see to justify dumping this bank ridden coin.

WARNING !! THE CREATOR OF project infinite THINKS ITS OK TO GIVE TRUST VOTES TO PEOPLE WHO RUN SCAM COIN GIVEAWAY THREADS.

You may try to brush it off or play stupid, but its easy to see the game being play here with this coin.

Chill, I do not see what you think is wrong with beta testing new project?

About trust - although I do not care who gives trust to who, but as far as I understand he gave trust to person who ran THIS coin giveaway not some scam coin. He believes in this coin so nothing bad.

If you do not know - project infinite is project for THIS coin

PS. Dictionary, meaning of "trust" - firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

So he gave person trust because he trusts him, it does not matter what are reasons for his trust.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 01:41:38 PM

Honestly.. what do you think most of the alt coins are ?

How is it that a coin (and there have been many) just barely weeks old can be 200-300% more profitable than BTC ?

Do you enjoy the sound of market bubbles popping ?

I am not going to argue the trust vote issue because the OP is blatently asking for bribes.

See the giveaway's original post below and decide for yourself.

HT xD

About trust - although I do not care who gives trust to who, but as far as I understand he gave trust to person who ran THIS coin giveaway not some scam coin. He believes in this coin so nothing bad.

PS. Dictionary, meaning of "trust" - firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

So he gave person trust because he trusts him, it does not matter what are reasons for his trust.

Dear all,

I've been a strong supporter of Infinitecoin since day one. Since I started mining early and with much distributed power, I passed the billion IFC mark only after a couple intense weeks of mining. So yeah, I own more than 1 % of the total final amount. And no, I'm not selling.

In this thread, I will give away 1,000,000 IFC each to everyone who meets the criteria listed below. The reason I'm doing this is because I want more people to discover this fantastic cryptocurrency, despite what has happened on the open market over the past few days, a currency that I truly believe has a bright future if we give it time to mature.

If you:

-- Have more than 20 posts here, but less than 250
-- Seriously consider liking http://facebook.com/Infinitecoin
-- Promise not to dump the coins for pennies at the nearest exchanger

Then please post your IFC wallet here, and I will send you 1,000,000 IFC as soon as possible. I will check the thread a couple of times a day. I have decided to limit this giveaway to the first 47 users here who qualify. 47 million IFC up for grabs - first come, first severed!

Finally, I would be delighted if you gave me a trust point. I also take bribes at

BTC: 17rssKJRAo1yA9qwJc95JAcyyNMprbHFuJ
XPM: Ab3dSvM7tB5sL3Kn84YvAkWzCFQoxxb9tp

No amount is too small. Thanks. Shoot!

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:00:08 PM

How is it that a coin (and there have been many) just barely weeks old can be 200-300% more profitable than BTC ?

I am not going to argue the trust vote issue because the OP is blatently asking for bribes.

See the giveaway's original post below and decide for yourself.

HT xD

Dear all,

I've been a strong supporter of Infinitecoin since day one. Since I started mining early and with much distributed power, I passed the billion IFC mark only after a couple intense weeks of mining. So yeah, I own more than 1 % of the total final amount. And no, I'm not selling.

In this thread, I will give away 1,000,000 IFC each to everyone who meets the criteria listed below. The reason I'm doing this is because I want more people to discover this fantastic cryptocurrency, despite what has happened on the open market over the past few days, a currency that I truly believe has a bright future if we give it time to mature.

If you:

-- Have more than 20 posts here, but less than 250
-- Seriously consider liking http://facebook.com/Infinitecoin
-- Promise not to dump the coins for pennies at the nearest exchanger

Then please post your IFC wallet here, and I will send you 1,000,000 IFC as soon as possible. I will check the thread a couple of times a day. I have decided to limit this giveaway to the first 47 users here who qualify. 47 million IFC up for grabs - first come, first severed!

Finally, I would be delighted if you gave me a trust point. I also take bribes at

BTC: 17rssKJRAo1yA9qwJc95JAcyyNMprbHFuJ
XPM: Ab3dSvM7tB5sL3Kn84YvAkWzCFQoxxb9tp

No amount is too small. Thanks. Shoot!

It doesn't surprise me that a bit of humor escapes you to be honest... At the end of the day I told the truth in his trust rating, hell if he was going to pay me wouldn't you think he would ask for something better? Why didn't I put that I had risked BTC with him?

You are going to look for any old excuse to keep plugging away at the same old line you have been for over a week! You have said your piece multiple times, as have I... Has that guy gone on to scam anyone? I will ask again, if you think something is dodgy why not report me? Because nothing has...

I have also told you before that I didn't even see him asking for votes until after he had sent the coins... Hence why I made an EDIT. I felt like voting the guy up, he was being nice and felt like being nice too, end of story! If you don't trust him don't vote for him. This wreaks of jealousy to me.
apbyte

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:24:20 PM

So if you do not believe in any of those coins ... what the hell are you doing here ? Why do you even look at alternate cryptocurrencies board if you do not believe that some of them have a chance? There is sticky post in top telling people to be carefull, you do not need to come in and "save the day".

Ok it is your right to not believe in them, we understand that, you believe in bitcoin and we are happy about you. Same as we have right to believe and support some of altcoins whichever ones we trust.

Bitcoin is no different than any of altcoins, what was bitcoin price like few months ago .. 10 dollars? then it was 250 dollars, now it is below hundred for many weeks ... and you are talking about altcoins and bubbles? Cheesy ... some people believe it will go up to 1000 dollars, some think it will go down to 1 dollar. And same is with altcoins - everyone has it's own opinion.

So the question - why do you care to go in Altcoin board where people discuss and work with altcoins to just post in some thread that some altcoin sub project dev has given some trust to somebody because he was doing altcoin giveaway.

People who do not believe in altcoins do not come here, so they will not see your opinion. Only people who see it will be those who believe in altcoins, and therefore they are happy about that giveaway, that project, and they like guys who work on them and are fine to give trust to them.

I think you are trying to mix together apples and car oil Cheesy It will not taste well in whatever order you write your post.

First you quoted people joining project infinite
Then you quoted giveaway
Then you quoted somebody giving trust because of giveaway
then you quoted somebody asking to like him because he is doing giveaway

So what is your point? these are separate matters.

Regarding last one - I was one of those who took that offer of 1 million IFC. And no he did not force me to like him on facebook or give him trust, and I didn't do either of those things, and he still sent me that million and didn't even mention or ask why I didn't like him.

Read again your big bold text "... I would be delighted if ... "
He doesn't demand, he is just reminding that he will accept if you want to do that.

So chill - it is not your job to warn us about altcoins as it is not my job to warn you about bitcoin (yes I lost a lot of money because of your bitcoin bubble)
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:39:43 PM

I don't think its a good idea to make minimum tx fees just yet leave it a for at least another block halving maybe 2 and see how it goes   Smiley   

He said the new fee will be in after 2 more halves (Spt 1 is the time?). So it is not immediate.

BTW, I have concerns about you guys saving accounts. I don't know where you get your interest from. There's no place to generate new IFC from saving IFCs. The only possible way is to use new IFC put into the saving accounts to payout the old due interests, this is a typical ponzi scheme, which will collapse at some time. I won't join in such a plan unless you can show me where/how you can generate new IFC by using the saving account IFCs.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:59:57 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 06:04:37 PM by SNAZ31

I don't think its a good idea to make minimum tx fees just yet leave it a for at least another block halving maybe 2 and see how it goes   Smiley  

He said the new fee will be in after 2 more halves (Spt 1 is the time?). So it is not immediate.

BTW, I have concerns about you guys saving accounts. I don't know where you get your interest from. There's no place to generate new IFC from saving IFCs. The only possible way is to use new IFC put into the saving accounts to payout the old due interests, this is a typical ponzi scheme, which will collapse at some time. I won't join in such a plan unless you can show me where/how you can generate new IFC by using the saving account IFCs.

Oh... doh! lol... Really didn't notice that, in that case it's fine by me, although who knows what the price will be in 2 months?

I can answer the question of altcoinsavings... Where do you get the interest from? To begin with we have 1 billion infinite coins in the pot... But of course this will not last forever so we need to replenish the pot somehow... That is where advertising comes in... But let me just say this, if the well were to run dry then so would the contracts we have on offer. Never would we do something like you suggest.

We will also have a donations page though we don't want to rely on that and we aren't going to... Advertising is where the magic money will come from. Altcoinsavings is just the first step in our aim. And that is to offer as many services to Infinitecoin holders as we can think of! Smiley

Altcoinsavings will eventually be linked up with other ventures we have in store...

I hope this helps? Smiley

EDIT: Oh and i might add that there would be no possible way for us to pay out contracts with other peoples money, because we won't have other peoples money... They install a custom IFCwallet on there own PC, they can secure that any way they like. The source code for the wallet is on the thread zack linked to.
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:01:51 PM

I don't think its a good idea to make minimum tx fees just yet leave it a for at least another block halving maybe 2 and see how it goes   Smiley   

just copied this over from the beta testing thread  Smiley

This all sounds great, but how will you pay for the interest? You may ask, well, to get things going we have 1 Billion Infinite coins. But to replenish the pot we will be using advertising revenue. So we will encourage all of our members to please at least consider visiting some of our partners, and that is it. Smiley There will also be the option to donate and many other ideas that we have in store!

here is the link to the Beta test thread >  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263925.0

I suppose I could of just done that! lol
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:55:40 AM

This all sounds great, but how will you pay for the interest? You may ask, well, to get things going we have 1 Billion Infinite coins. But to replenish the pot we will be using advertising revenue. So we will encourage all of our members to please at least consider visiting some of our partners, and that is it. Smiley There will also be the option to donate and many other ideas that we have in store!

here is the link to the Beta test thread >  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263925.0

ok thanks for the explanations. Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
fisheater (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:01:37 AM

Version 1.3 Released! This is a mandatory upgrade, please upgrade before September 1, 2013, at 00:00:00 GMT.

Version 1.3 has the following fixes:

- Added more checkpoints
- Adjusted the minimum transaction fee (wherever applies) to 10 IFC. This is to better support the mining community.

Remember this new fee will be applied only after September 1, 2013, 00:00:00 GMT. This will happen just before the coin per block reduces from 2^17 (131,072) to 2^16 (65,536) at the beginning of September.

Please upgrade your client (Windows download links updated in OP).

Source code also updated in github, please recompile if you are not on Windows.
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 09:36:52 AM

ok thanks for the explanations. Smiley

No problem at all, if you need any further info don't hesitate to ask. Smiley

Oh and does that mean you would now be willing to join the beta and try it out for yourself? ;p
jdwi31

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:45:48 AM

this link does not work:

bitme's proportional pool
https://infinite.netcoin.pl

http works, please replace it in OP:  http://infinite.netcoin.pl

@fisheater: please change it in OP
jdwi31

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:49:52 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2013, 01:39:02 PM by jdwi31

dead links in OP:

prop pool by ahmed_bodi:
http://crypto-expert.com/infinitecoin
see also the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252495.0

http://ahmedbodiwala.tk/IFCLotto/ (lottory)
jdwi31

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:00:11 AM

Time to halves to 131,072 coins per block:
3 Days, 21 hours, 59 minutes

saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 03:20:07 PM

sorry guys snaz wants me off the project infinate team >

I have got to say that over the past few days I have become increasingly unhappy with the way things have been going and the way you have been acting. It has been eating away at me so I am laying my cards on the table now...

Your message about taking over fisheaters coin has got me very concerned about working with you at all... Stealing peoples ideas and passing them off as my own is not what I am about. What is to stop you thinking the same about me and my idea? For all I know you probably are. You are certainly acting like it and I can tell you now that it will not be happening.

This whole thing is my idea zack, I allowed you on board and even had to convince you and I feel that you actually think it is now yours... It is not... The more I think about it the more I can not bring myself to work with you.

I have tried to remedy things with you but it isn't working for me at all...

I will be shutting down the project until further notice, I will be leaving a notice about this on the beta test thread on bitcointalk, in due time.

For good will I am holding off from doing that until I get a response from you...

What I want is the website moved to a server of my choosing, don't worry I will pay ahmed and threeip in full when the website is completed, as per their arrangement. I will also refund you your half of the domain name.

This is your chance to remedy the situation

I had no plans to take the project I have just been working very hard to get the wallet all running properly .

I cannot work with someone like this

snaz if you tell me were you want the domains and all the webfiles I will send it all over

if you are buyng out my 50% stake you owe me the otherhalf of the money for the domains and a couple of pounds towards the sever

you will have to pay the devs for the work they have done

all parts of my forum that are for project infinite will be saved and sent to you then deleted

thanks

zack

Our couple divorced Grin

Snaz,it was a great attempt. Maybe another time ...

Zack,focus on the development of your site and stop fussing and spamming here)))))

Good luck to both)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 03:51:33 PM

Our couple divorced Grin

Zack,focus on the development of your site and stop fussing and spamming here)))))

Good luck to both)

Forum sockpuppet court proceedings are now in order !  Roll Eyes

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:55:04 PM

coin is a creeper for sure. cant wait till next year
fisheater (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:20:45 PM

Thanks jdwi31, I updated the OP.
SNAZ31

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:10:27 AM

sorry guys snaz wants me off the project infinate team >

I have got to say that over the past few days I have become increasingly unhappy with the way things have been going and the way you have been acting. It has been eating away at me so I am laying my cards on the table now...

Your message about taking over fisheaters coin has got me very concerned about working with you at all... Stealing peoples ideas and passing them off as my own is not what I am about. What is to stop you thinking the same about me and my idea? For all I know you probably are. You are certainly acting like it and I can tell you now that it will not be happening.

This whole thing is my idea zack, I allowed you on board and even had to convince you and I feel that you actually think it is now yours... It is not... The more I think about it the more I can not bring myself to work with you.

I have tried to remedy things with you but it isn't working for me at all...

I will be shutting down the project until further notice, I will be leaving a notice about this on the beta test thread on bitcointalk, in due time.

For good will I am holding off from doing that until I get a response from you...

What I want is the website moved to a server of my choosing, don't worry I will pay ahmed and threeip in full when the website is completed, as per their arrangement. I will also refund you your half of the domain name.

This is your chance to remedy the situation

I had no plans to take the project I have just been working very hard to get the wallet all running properly .

I cannot work with someone like this

snaz if you tell me were you want the domains and all the webfiles I will send it all over

if you are buyng out my 50% stake you owe me the otherhalf of the money for the domains and a couple of pounds towards the sever

you will have to pay the devs for the work they have done

all parts of my forum that are for project infinite will be saved and sent to you then deleted

thanks

zack

Our couple divorced Grin

Good luck to both)

Nothing is ending, the only thing that will change is the website name.

Project Infinite is alive and well. Smiley

I will update here and on the beta test thread in due time.
fisheater (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:51:31 AM

Guys, we are a great community, let's work together. The IFC is everyone's, those who own it are on the same boat and in the same community. So no arguments Wink

Infinitecoins, Infinite Possibilities, and Infinite Opportunities!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: